META: New! Fanfic Vote on CFAN

Kielle

Dec 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/23/97

Well, people kept asking, so...it's up. :) If you'd like to
give it a shot, come to

http://members.aol.com/kielle/vote.htm

and take a look at the voting page -- it's got all kinds of
categories, and you can always come back and fill it in
later if you can't think of answers right away. CFAN'S
also decorated for Christmas and has an improved
interface (well, *I* think so) and a new batch of fanfic
quotes on the Say What?! page -- if you haven't been
by this week, feel free to stop in at

http://members.aol.com/kielle/cfan.htm

PS: The Survey has passed the 300 mark! Thank you,
all you wonderful people who took the time to fill it out!
Now I have lots of blackmai-- ummmm, great statistics
on CFAN's audience. :) Much appreciated!

.-=K=-.