Yes! We're alive! We're ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!:)

Stephane Savoie

Jan 16, 1995, 3:05:13 PM1/16/95
And the difference between this group and rec.arts.comics.creative
is...???

--kid anarky

---
kid / * Ste'phane Savoie Acadia U, Nova Scotia, Canada
____/_| * a.k.a. KID ANARKY <<003...@dragon.acadiau.ca>>
/ / | \ * WWW: http://dragon:1667/~003695s/home.html
___|_/_____|__|___ *-----------Tune in - Turn On - Drop Dead----------------
/ | | * "The ceremony of innocence is drowned: the best lack
/ \______|_/ * all conviction while the worst are full of passionate
/ |narky * intensity." --Yeats

Nyx Ntshad

Jan 16, 1995, 5:58:38 PM1/16/95
<And the difference between this group and rec.arts.comics.creative
is...???>

Simple. racc doesn't allow stories involving actual comic characters. Only
ones you make yourself. This newsgroup is for stories about the X-Men, and
Batman, and basically, published comic characters.

Nyx, who doesn't know why people can't seem to understand that.
Fan of everything Magnus except his helmet and esspecially his hair.

"Mine are like the wings of a butterfly-a dusty pair. So don't you touch
them or I'll never fly anywhere" (Happy Rhodes) "Love made sweet and sad
the same" (Jane Siberry) "He said 'You're really an ugly girl. But I like
the way you play.' and I died." (Tori Amos) "Give me these moments back.
Give them back to me. Give me that little kiss. Give me your hand." (Kate
Bush)

AndytheACE

Jan 16, 1995, 6:13:12 PM1/16/95
rec.arts.comics.creative does not permit any stories featuring real comic
books or their characters. WE do. Over there, you are restricted to having
your stories be totally original characters, or at least LOOK a hell of a
lot like they are totally original. Here, stories about the X-Men, Batman,
Youngblood, Animaniacs, or whatever you like can be posted. Stories
featuring events that you would also NEVER see in their respective comics
can also be posted here, such asthose involving sex, and other issues tht
would deemed to "adult" for the books. The FAQ shall be posted tongiht,
hopefully it shall answer a few quesitons about the group.

Andy
NAP: Narcoleptics Against Prejudizzzzzzzzzzzz...
Magik Fan Club's Motto: Teenage Mutant Time Travelling Dimensional
Teleporting Demonic Sorceresses Don't Die!
alt.comics.fan-fiction now exists! Come visit!