X-Writers

X-Writers Account

Nov 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/3/96

This is mostly a test post of our new account. But to make it fun and
informative:

X-Writers is not dead. We have moved the web pages, and are in the
process of setting the mailing lists back up.

It may take a week or two, but we will be back soon, with new issues.

Thanks.

Elizabeth Celeste: X-Force Chick. Who is currently acting as our computer
goddess. Take that Kitty Pryde.

(PS- Wheeler. Ptttttthhhhhh :)

Andrew Wheeler

Nov 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/5/96

X-Writers Account wrote:

Gosh but we have an innovative name.

> This is mostly a test post of our new account. But to make it fun and
> informative:
>
> X-Writers is not dead. We have moved the web pages, and are in the
> process of setting the mailing lists back up.

And yes, this means the current lists are no more, so for all your
X-Writers information needs, watch this space. Or this newsgroup at the
very least.

> (PS- Wheeler. Ptttttthhhhhh :)

Hmph. You're fired.

Andrew Wheeler - Editor. Says so in my sig, so it must be true.
--------------- X-Writers Editor and Odd Cultural Icon ---------------
------ "Americans have no flair for the rain." - Diana Vreeland ------
The Complete Burning Futures: http://www.york.ac.uk/~aw108/burnfut.htm