A Google Csoportok már nem támogatja az új Usenet-bejegyzéseket és -feliratkozásokat. A korábbi tartalmak továbbra is megtekinthetők.

[MAGNETO, JOSEPH] Notes: Twin Poles: Journeyman of Magnetism

4 megtekintés
Ugrás az első olvasatlan üzenetre

Aleph Press

olvasatlan,
2000. jún. 12. 3:00:002000. 06. 12.
I'm back! After sitting on this for a year after it came back from the
betas, because I was too busy to do the extensive revisions I probably
should have done, I threw up my hands, did smaller revisions I hope will
be good enough, and I'm finally posting pt. 9 of this story.

I will repost pts. 1-8 because it's been a year since I last did, but the
whole thing will soon be available (it isn't right now) at
www.alara.net/magneto.html.

Thanks to my beta readers for pt. 9, Dannell Lites, Carrie Wright, and
Sigil, who I should have paid more attention to. Any mistakes are my
fault. Also thanks to my physics betas for pt. 6, Chris Delaney and Link.

This story starts between the el crapicito Magneto LS and the Shi'ar
adventure, circa UXM #340 or so. Nothing, and I do mean nothing, that was
established in a later comic necessarily impacts this story. This is *my*
version of Joseph's origin, it predates Marvel's, and in my opinion it's
better. :-) Any similarities between Marvel's version and mine are Not My
Problem.

Characters I like from the Joe Kelly run, such as Maggott, may be making
appearances if I choose. Or they may not. (Maggott will. Not so sure
about Marrow or Reyes.)

--
Be good, servile little citizen-employee, and pay your taxes so the rich
don't have to.

Alara Rogers, Aleph Press
al...@netcom.com

All Aleph Press stories are at http://alara.dreamhost.com .