An Archive Announcement

Aleph Press

Apr 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/27/97

I have put up most of my comics fan-fiction, as well as a bunch of other
people's, at my new site.

http://www.mindspring.com/~alara is the main page. Links from that lead,
among other places, to:

http://www.mindspring.com/~alara/magneto.html: aka Alara's Rather Sad
Magneto Page, mainly because it's still a little sad, but I have linked
to all the Magneto stories I have so far gotten permission for. If you
are a Magneto fan, check this page out; I think you'll like some of the
fiction. Soon I'll be putting up some more magneto fiction and links as
well. If you have a Magneto story or a story in which he is a significant
character even if he isn't the main character, and yu'd like someone to
archive it, I would be happy to. Also, if you have Magneto-story reviews,
either of fan fiction or of the pro stuff, I plan to expand the review
section as well.

http://www.mindspring.com/~alara/doom.html: My Doom Patrol page. Contains
links to my fan story "Wheels Within Wheels", still incomplete, as well
as all the DP info I've found on the Net. If you have any inclination in
your heart to write a DP story, please please please let me know and let
me have the story or link to it when it is done. The world desperately
needs more Doom Patrol fanfic.

Some of the links on the main page do not work yet, and I haven't yet
HTMLized the Doom Patrol sundtrack so that's not up yet. All the links on
the Magneto page work, though.

--
"These are only my opinions. If they were the gospel truth, your bushes
would be burning." -- Nancy Lebowitz button

"Freedom of religion includes freedom from religion." -- My favorite
bumper sticker

-- Alara Rogers, Aleph Press
al...@netcom.com

All Aleph Press stories are available at ftp.netcom.com /pub/al/aleph.