Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

META: Updated the Magneto page

Visto 5 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Aleph Press

no leída,
10 sept 1998, 3:00:0010/9/98
Yes, after a week of collecting permissions and three days of working on
the damn thing, I have now completed a huge update to the Magneto page, at
http://alara.dreamhost.com/magneto.html .

New stuff includes:

- New information about joining the mailing list! (Actually not, but that
went up with the last update, which was a little sad and small.)

- A new FAQ by Rivka! Ever wondered, when they say Magneto was nuts before
Mutant Alpha got to him, what his actual mental illness *was*? Read and
find out!

- A separate page for reviews links, and a new review: "Through the Valley
of the Shadow" by Darqstar, reviewed by Alara.

- A new page for graphics! Now with fan art-- and more scans coming soon!

- A new fanfic subpage with stories you can't get on the web! Order these
stories from fanzines-- most of them are great.

- A new feature of the fanfic pages and the New Fanfic page: when
unfinished stories get updated, then when I do the page I will put a little
"updated" marker on them, and include them on the New Fanfic page in an
"updated fics" section. Instead of having to check out every single
unfinished Magneto fic to see if anyone did a new chapter, just check them
all out here! (It goes without saying that if I ever manage to find time to
update any of my *own* fics, they will get little update logos too. :-))

- Lots of URLs fixed!

- And, what you probably all care about most of all, plenty of new fanfic!
We've got an action-oriented story by Abyss, a great new story by Darqstar,
some silly stuff by Karen Carpe (Frito Muncher) and Eric Lis
(Procrastinator's Aid), and several more.

And no, there are *no* new stories by Alara Rogers on the site. Hopefully
soon, and can anyone recommend a really good device for fixing your back
when you don't have time to go to the chiropractor? :-)

--
Be good, servile little citizen-employee, and pay your taxes so the rich
don't have to.

Alara Rogers, Aleph Press
al...@netcom.com

All Aleph Press stories are at http://www.mindspring.com/~alara/ajer.