X-Writers Editorial Change

Lady Amethyst

Jan 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/12/96
The mailing list X-Writers which writes alternate versions of all the
current Xbooks has undergone some changes. Our editor Rhonda has resigned
and I have taken her place. Rhonda also wrote X-Force and X-Men. Anyone who
is interested in taking over these books should send a short story (no more
than 200 lines) featuring the characters and a summary of what you would like
to do with the book to me. Anyone interested in writing limited series (2-12
issues in length), one shots or an issue of X-Men Unlimited should also
contact me with a summary of their idea.

X-Writers can be subscribed to by mailing majo...@minuteman.com with the
content "subscribe x-writers your e-mail address"
There is also a companion list called x-discuss for discussion of the issues
by the readership. Please do not post messages to x-writers as it is for the
issues and editorial announcements only.
--
*Lady Amethyst* | The Original Holy | "JFK is the airport from Hell."
Keeper of the | Virgin of the | "Live without your sunlight. Love with