Faces of Hate Archive

KayleeSama

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99
There have been plenty of responses to this challenge already via OTL, and a
few here on ACFF as well. Therefore, I put up an archive for them. Those of
you who aren't on OTL can read the stories that were generated on the list
there. And, of course, take the opportunity to drop the writers a line of
feedback. ;-)

More stories will be up shortly...

Hey, has anyone else noticed this? Faces of Hate...FoH. Friends of
Humanity...FoH. I keep wanting to play with that in a story, but I'm not sure
just how. Hm. Food for thought, eh? :)

Jaya
Itty Bitty Archives
http://members.xoom.com/JayaKay/main.htm