META: New Archives

Kaylee1109

Oct 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/3/98

Hi, all. I decided to finally get on the archive kick. The Itty Bitty
Archives are now up and running.

Itty Bitty Logan Archive: Featuring work (old and new) from authors Abyss,
Amanda Sichter, Coda Voodoo, Kaylee, Kielle, Kristina Sennvik, Lori McDonald,
Luba Kmetyk, and Shera Crawler 007.

Itty Bitty Cyke Archive: Featuring work by Abyss, Fred Garber, Indigo, Kaylee,
Lori McDonald, and Magik.

Itty Bitty X-Men Archive: Featuring work by Indigo, Kaylee, Kristina Sennvik,
Lori McDonald, and Poi Lass.

More stories are coming all the time, but y'all would help if you'd write me
nifty Scott and Logan stories. ;-) Also, if anyone can point me towards good
Logan or Cyke fics that I've missed, I'd be indebted.

Jaya/Kaylee
“Remy, how did you get your shirt off over the chains?”
“... Velcro.”
“Oh. I didn’t know the Shiar had velcro...”
“Dey aliens chere. Dey have everyt’ing.”
(From "YOU DID *WHAT* IN A CAVE?" by Poi Lass)

Blue Canary

Oct 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/3/98
Um... where? Could you give us an url or something?

Kaylee1109

Oct 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/3/98

>Um... where? Could you give us an url or something?

:::slaps forehead::: Lordy, where *is* my brain?? I could've sworn I did...

http://members.xoom.com/JayaKay/main.htm

Jaya

Blue Canary

Oct 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/3/98

Kaylee1109 wrote in message <19981003011831...@ng12.aol.com>...

>>Um... where? Could you give us an url or something?
>
>:::slaps forehead::: Lordy, where *is* my brain?? I could've sworn I
did...

>http://members.xoom.com/JayaKay/main.htm

Thanks. You got some pretty good stories on your page. Keep up the good
work, uh, archiving, whatever.