Re: Part Thirty Six of The Alternative Red Dwarf!/Website Information, etcetera.

Marie Birch

Mar 21, 2014, 3:44:37 PM3/21/14
And, with regard, to Rimmer, who had just informed, Lister, that Yvonne
McGruder, had been, his only, all short-time sexual experience, Lister
had kindly insisted, that Rimmer, had not met the right girl, at that
point, in time! And, Rimmer had also kindly informed Lister, with some
very overdone sarcasm, that he had not, met the right girl yet, and some
just might say, that given the fact, that the human race, no longer
existed, coupled with the fact, that he had passed on, some just might
say, that he was leaving it, a little bit, on the late side!

And, Lister's response, to that, had been - "Well you made a decision,
didn't you? I mean, you chose your career over your personal life!".
And, Rimmer's answer, to that, had been - "Yes, I did. I did, didn't I?
Pearls of wisdom there, from Mr Fried Egg, Chilli, Chutney, Sandwich
Face! Well, I'll tell you something, Lister. I'll tell you something.
I'd trade it all in -- all of it. My pips, my long-service medals, my
swimming certificates, my telescope, and my shoe trees! I'd trade
everything in, to be loved and to have been loved once!".

And, a drunken Lister, who had still been fiddling, with his Jigsaw
Puzzle, had felt, that it was quite blatantly obvious, that Rimmer's
speech, had touched a chord, within him, with regard, to the speech,
that Rimmer, had just made, with regard, to the lack of his pathetic
love life.

And with that, Rimmer had ended up singing, in a rather reedy voice, in
a pathetic kind of way: "I'm a little Lamb, lost in the wood, maybe I
could, really be good, with someone to watch over me!

And the song, that Rimmer, had sung, had been called: "Someone to Watch
Over Me" by Gershwin.

And with that, Rimmer had gone, and laid down, on his bunk. And, he had
explained, to Lister, who had been watching him, with some concern, for
once - " That was going to be our song. But I never found anyone to
share it with. So now it's just MY song!"

And a somewhat, tearful Lister, who had still been, fiddling with his
Jigsaw Puzzle, had merely stated - "Another bit of sky, that's a star".

And, finally, Rimmer had started, to make, high pitched crying type
noises. And, with that, Lister had exited, the Sleeping quarters, and by
that point in time, he had been, in tears, himself!

--

And, when Rimmer, had finally woken up, along with his fellow Dwarfers,
in the Sleeping quarters, on the Dwarf, the following morning...

And, just exactly, as Lister had predicted, the evening before, that
Rimmer, would definitely, regret it, the moment, that he woke up, and
that, he would suddenly realise, that he had informed, Lister, with
regard, to the whole truth, and nothing, but the whole truth, with
regard, to just exactly, how many times, in his entire life, that he had
actually made love, which had only been once, and that had been, a
single, brief liaison, with the Ship's: Female Boxing Champion: Yvonne
McGruder! Even though, Lister had insisted, that he hadn't wanted to
know! And Rimmer, had still insisted, on informing Lister, with regard,
to the whole truth, and nothing, but the whole truth, with regard, to
just exactly, how many times, in his entire life, that he had actually
made love, which had only been once, and that had been, a single, brief
liaison, with the Ship's: Female Boxing Champion: Yvonne McGruder! Even
though, Lister had insisted, in a very forceful manner, to Rimmer, for
him, to take his advice, very seriously, indeed! And Lister, had being,
quite persistent, with regard, to getting his point, across to Rimmer,
that he would definitely, regret it, if he had gone, and informed him,
with regard, to the whole truth, and nothing, but the whole truth, with
regard, to just exactly, how many times, in his entire life, he had
actually made love, which had only been once, and that had been, a
single, brief liaison, with the Ship's: Female Boxing Champion: Yvonne
McGruder! And that, he would, definitely, want to kill himself, the
following morning!

And, just exactly, as Lister had predicted, the previous evening, in
question, Rimmer had woken up, the following morning, in their Sleeping
quarters, wearing his "Home Sweet Home" Pyjamas! And he had started, to
do his Hologrammatic exercises, and he had hummed, the Children's
Symphony: Peter and the Wolf, by the Russian Composer, and Pianist, and
Composer: Sergei Prokofiev, but he had loosely based it, on Military
Parade Ground Music... And Rimmer, had had his hangover, and he had
felt, like death, and he had suddenly remembered, what Lister, had
strongly advised him, not to inform him about, the previous evening, in
question, with regard, to the whole truth, and nothing, but the whole
truth, with regard, to just exactly, how many times, in his entire life,
that he had actually made love, which had only been once, and that had
been, a single, brief liaison, with the Ship's: Female Boxing Champion:
Yvonne McGruder! And that, he would, definitely, want to kill himself,
the following morning!

And Rimmer had thought back, to the previous evening, in question, to
the point, in time, when Lister had stuck his fist, in his mouth, as an
example, to warn him, that he did not want to inform him, with
regard, to the whole truth, and nothing, but the whole truth, with
regard, to just exactly, how many times, in his entire life, that he had
actually made love, which had only been once, and that had been, a
single, brief liaison, with the Ship's: Female Boxing Champion: Yvonne
McGruder! And that, he would, definitely, want to kill himself, the
following morning!

And when Lister, had kindly informed Rimmer, the previous evening, in
question, that he would look, in the mirror, and remember, that it was
just not worth it, and that, he did not want to know, and he had urged
him, to believe him, that he would not want, to inform him, with regard,
to the whole truth, and nothing, but the whole truth, with regard, to
just exactly, how many times, in his entire life, that he had actually
made love, which had only been once, and that had been, a single, brief
liaison, with the Ship's: Female Boxing Champion: Yvonne McGruder! And
that, he would, definitely, want to kill himself, the following morning!

And with that, Rimmer, had suddenly finished, his Hologrammatic
exercises, along with him, humming, the Children's Symphony: Peter and
the Wolf, by the Russian Composer, and Pianist, and Composer: Sergei
Prokofiev, but he had loosely based it, on Military Parade Ground Music...

And with that, Rimmer had suddenly raised one finger, and he had stuck
his fist, in his mouth, and he had suddenly exclaimed: "Ahahahahah!!!",
just exactly, as Lister, had so correctly predicted, the previous
evening, in question! And, with that, he had sat back down, on his bunk,
with an extremely, anguished look. And Rimmer, had soon realised, that
he had definitely, wanted to kill himself, at that point, in time!

And with that, Rimmer, had quite craftily stated - "Gah! You were really
putting it away, last night, Lister! You really fell for my joke, didn't
you?!". However, Lister had merely stated - "Oh God, it's agony!". And
Rimmer's response, to that, had been - "Ah, that McGruder gag -- fancy
falling for that, eh?!". And, he had suddenly paused, for a moment, and
he had got down on his knees, and he had suddenly pleaded to Lister, in
a very cowardly manner - "I'll give you my telescope, anything! Please
God, don't tell anyone!".

--

Meanwhile, back on Blue Midget...

And Holly, had continued to play, the Black Box recording, which had
been, in black and white. And Rimmer, had re-appeared, in the Sleeping
quarters, on the Dwarf, and he had been, re-informing Lister, with
regard, to the whole truth, and nothing, but the whole truth, with
regard, to just exactly, how many times, in his entire life, that he had
actually made love, which had only been once, and that had been, a
single, brief liaison, with the Ship's: Female Boxing Champion: Yvonne
McGruder!

And, the Cat, had suddenly, looked quite interested, with regard, to
Rimmer's revelation, to Lister, with regard, to the whole truth, and
nothing, but the whole truth, with regard, to just exactly, how many
times, in his entire life, that he had actually made love, which had
only been once, and that had been, a single, brief liaison, with the
Ship's: Female Boxing Champion: Yvonne McGruder! And that, had been,
because the Cat, is such, an irresponsible creature, who is into
absolutely everything, just like a real Pussycat is, which he is
actually, descended from, when all is said and done!

And Rimmer, who had been, quite obviously embarrassed, about the very
tense situation, around him, in Blue Midget's Cockpit, with regard, to
the whole truth, and nothing, but the whole truth, with regard, to just
exactly, how many times, in his entire life, that he had actually made
love, which had only been once, and that had been, a single, brief
liaison, with the Ship's: Female Boxing Champion: Yvonne McGruder! And
with that, Rimmer had suddenly stated - "Yes, well we all remember this
bit! Spin on, spin on, spin on!

And, as the Black Box recording, had suddenly moved on, into fast
forward mode, via Holly, courtesy of Rimmer, ordering him, to do so, the
Cat had been disappointed, and he had signalled to Lister, behind
Rimmer's back! They had acted, like a couple of Errant Schoolboys who
had thought, that it had been, Christmas and Easter time, all rolled
into one, with regard, to just exactly, how many times, in his entire
life, that he had actually made love, which had only been once, and that
had been, a single, brief liaison, with the Ship's: Female Boxing
Champion: Yvonne McGruder!

And in a very low voice, the Cat, had very cautiously, and very
carefully, and very craftily indeed, had asked Lister, with regard, to
just exactly, how many times, in his entire life, that Rimmer had
actually made love, which had only been once, and that had been, a
single, brief liaison, with the Ship's: Female Boxing Champion: Yvonne
McGruder! - "How many?!". And Lister, had pointed at Rimmer, and he had
asked the Cat, also in a very low voice - "Him?!". And the Cat, had
answered, Lister - "Yes!". And Lister, had answered, the Cat - "No,
no!". And, the Cat, had made a "Tell me", kind of a gesture, to Lister.
And, Lister, the little Cherub that he is, just could not resist it, and
he had laughed, and he had held up, one finger! And the Cat, had also
held up, one finger, and he had pointed, at Rimmer, who had been,
totally oblivious, to the whole thing, and he had still been staring, at
Blue Midget's Monitor. And, the Cat had asked Lister, in a quiet voice,
at first - "Him?". And finally, the Cat had asked Lister, in a much
louder voice - "That Many?!!".

As Lister and the Cat, had suddenly realised, that they had attracted,
Rimmer's attention, via being suddenly caught, off their guard, with
regard, to Lister, informing the Cat, with regard, to just exactly, how
many times, in his entire life, that Rimmer had actually made love,
which had only been once, and that had been, a single, brief liaison,
with the Ship's: Female Boxing Champion: Yvonne McGruder! And Rimmer had
suddenly, turned around, to glare at them, and Lister and the Cat, had
suddenly pretended, to look very busy, and very serious, indeed, with
regard, to where, the operation of the controls, on Blue Midget, had
been concerned!

And finally, the Black Box recording, had reached the point, where
Rimmer, had been making sad noises, just after he had sung: "Someone to
Watch Over Me" by Gershwin. And, with that, Lister could be seen, on
Blue Midget's Monitor, leaving the Sleeping quarters, on the Dwarf...

And now, that a completely knackered up, Lister has met up, with a very
disorientated Kryten, and an utterly shattered Cat, and who are, all now
fully aware, of exactly just what, is their position, with Holly, in the
Science Room, with regard, to their present situation, on the Dwarf,
where their route, back to Earth, is concerned. Will they have the
misfortune, to encounter, the evil Gelf's, of unknown origins, that had
been, in residence, on the Dwarf, about two hundred years previously,
before they can even reach, the icy Blue Moon (which will take them, the
best part of a week, to reach!), that they have got to orbit, for the
best part of a week, before they can even set off, for their brand new
destination: The Andromeda Galaxy, is concerned? They could not be, that
unlucky, could they?! Surely not?!

And, now that we are also fully aware, of what has happened, where
Rimmer's whereabouts, are concerned. Will Holly be able to resolve, the
problem, that is affecting his Light Bee, where restoring him, is
concerned, over the next forty eight hours, if she wants to restore him,
that is?!

And, will Lister be able, to give poor Kryten, the re-charging time of
ten hours, via his maxi-recharging unit, in his Sleeping quarters, that
is absolutely essential, to enable him, to perform his duties,
adequately and sufficiently enough, on the Dwarf, one hundred percent,
before the Cat gets his hands, on him, to clean his Sleeping quarters
out, before he can get around, to getting the Skutters, to do all, of
the repairs, that are absolutely necessary, to the roof, of the
corridor, and clean up, the corridor, by Lister and Rimmer's Sleeping
quarters, as well, as sprucing up, Lister and Rimmer's Sleeping quarters?!

And now, that we have discovered, that our perky pal, Talkie Toaster,
has finally stopped functioning, after keeping Holly company, for the
best part of four hundred and four years, will Kryten, ever be able to
repair him, after he is up and running, again?! Or do we really want,
Talkie Toaster, up and running again, especially if he is going, to make
constant demands, of the Boyz of the Dwarf, to eat, a lot of bread
related products, in the near future?!

And now, that Lister, has finally managed, to get a good nights sleep,
just exactly, what the Bloody Hell, is the significance, and relevance
of the dreams, that he is having, about all of the women, that he had
ever been with, over the years, and the Black Box, that had been
located, on the Planet's Moon, where they had originally celebrated,
Rimmer's: Deathday?! And, come to think of it, just exactly, what have
the connections, with Rimmer's short-lived: Long Lost Love interest:
Yvonne McGruder, and the late Dr Hildegard Lanstrom, at the Scientific
Research Centre, on the barren planet, and the Luck and the Sexual
Magnetism viruses, have got to do, with all of this?!

And is there a possibility, that Lister, will not come to blows, with
the Cat, before they set off, for Earth, once again?!

And exactly, just what, is the significance of the long silver space
ship, especially, where the radio signal, and those two large silver
coffins, are concerned?!

Find out all this and more, in the next exciting instalment of:

The Alternative Red Dwarf!

My new version of the Alternative Red Dwarf, which is actually set, on
the Dwarf, is now available, for viewing, or downloading, at:

http://www.viola123.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/mainaltreddwarf.htm

If you would like to go directly on to my Xanadu Red Dwarf Website, the
web reference is:

http://www.viola123.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/xanadureddwarf.htm

Now available on my Xanadu Red Dwarf Website.

A review of Red Dwarf VIII filmed live at Shepperton
Studios of the 4th of December 1998!
Some new Red Dwarf links on the Xanadu Red Dwarf Links
Website, which includes links to:
Red Dwarf The Official Website.
The Official Red Dwarf Fan Club Website (UK, Eire and Europe).
The Official Red Dwarf Fan Club Website (U.S.A, Australia and
New Zealand).
The Craig Charles Funk and Soul MySpace Website.
The Unofficial Craig Charles Website.
The Unofficial Captain Butler Website.
The Danny John-Jules MySpace Website
The BBC CBBC MI High Website
The BBC CBeebies Story Makers Website
The Hideout (A Maid Marian and Her Merry Men Website)
Kryten's Homepage.
The Unofficial Chloe Annett and The Unofficial Clare Grogan Websites.
The Unofficial Emile Charles Website.
The Inquisitor Red Dwarf Group and The Inquisitor Red Dwarf Website.
The Xanadu Red Dwarf Discussion and Fan Fiction Yahoo! Groups Message Board.
The Xanadu Red Dwarf Discussion and Fan Fiction Microsoft Windows:
Live: SkyDrive Group Message Board.
And on the Xanadu Red Dwarf Website, itself, are:
Future Red Dwarf Projects.
The Xanadu Red Dwarf Favourite Episode Guide
has recently, been updated!
The Xanadu Red Dwarf Fact File Website.
A review of the film: Xanadu, and the lyrics for the
theme song: Xanadu by Olivia Newton-John!
A review of the Red Dwarf VII Extended episodes:
Tikka To Ride/Ouroboros/Duct Soup/Possible
unedited material for Red Dwarf VII, plus a review
of Can't Smeg, Won't Smeg/The Tenth Anniversary
Smeg Ups/Universe Challenge and The Children In
Need sketch.
The Explanation For The Time Drive in Transporting
The Red Dwarf Posse Back To Earth in Tikka To Ride:
(Episode I, Red Dwarf VII), as well as, The Heady
Medieval Atmosphere of 15th Century Space!
A review of the Red Dwarf VIII episodes: Back
In The Red I to III!

Recently added to Xanadu: A Review of Red Dwarf VII
by Marie Birch and Kevin Blake, and An Additional Review
of Red Dwarf VII by Marie Birch!
Red Dwarf: Back To Earth News!
Red Dwarf X News!

For those of you, who are interested, in my Unofficial Craig
Charles Website, the web reference is:

http://www.viola123.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/craigcharles.htm

Recently added to my Unofficial Craig Charles Website:

The ITV Coronation Street Website.
The Lloyd Mullaney (Coronation Street Character) Profile Website.
A Craig Charles Funk and Soul Page Website.
The Craig Charles Career Profile Yahoo! Groups Message Board.
The Craig Charles Career Profile Microsoft Windows: Live: SkyDrive Group
Message Board.
The Craig Charles Yahoo! Groups Message Board.
The Smegaround: Smeg Around - Just A Place To Smeg Around Yahoo! Groups
Message Board.
The Street (Coronation Street) Yahoo! Groups Message Board.

The BBC 6 Music Website.
A Profile of Craig Charles' Work For BBC 6 Music! Plus Some Very
Important BBC 6 Music Information!
The BBC 6 Music Extra Information Website.
Craig Charles', very short Tribute, to the former: BBC North and BBC
North West Studios: BBC Manchester Headquarters.
A Weblink, for the brand new: MediaCityUK Studos Complex, where the
brand new: BBC 6 Music Radio Station Headquarters, at The BBC North and
BBC North West Studios: BBC Manchester Headquarters, Dock House,
Salford, Greater Manchester, which is situated, at the brand new:
MediaCityUK Studios Complex, which is based, at The Greenhouse, Salford
Quays, Salford, Greater Manchester.
Information, with regard, to Her Royal Highness: Princess Anne: The
Princess Royal, opening The Blue Peter Garden, at the BBC North and BBC
North West Studios: BBC Manchester Headquarters, Dock House, Salford,
Greater Manchester, which is situated, at the brand new: MediaCityUK
Studios Complex, which is based, at The Greenhouse, Salford Quays,
Salford, Greater Manchester.
Information, with regard, to Her Majesty: Queen Elizabeth The II,
opening the BBC Studios, and unveiling the plaque, at the Open Centre,
at the BBC North and BBC North West Studios: BBC Manchester
Headquarters, Dock House, Salford, Greater Manchester, which is
situated, at the brand new: MediaCityUK Studios Complex, which is based,
at The Greenhouse, Salford Quays, Salford, Greater Manchester, and with
regard, to Her Majesty: Queen Elizabeth The II, who also started, the
BBC Sport Relief Mile, for six hundred participants, from the Quayside,
at the MediaCityUK Complex. And more information, with regard, to Her
Majesty: Queen Elizabeth The II, along with his Royal Highness: Prince
Phillip, the Duke of Edinburgh, opening the Royal Manchester Children's
Hospital, Manchester Royal Eye Hospital, and Saint Mary's Hospital, and
a new wing, at Manchester Royal Infirmary, in Manchester, Greater
Manchester, and with regard, to the Royal couple, attending a Lunch, at
Manchester Town Hall, hosted by the Lord Mayor of Manchester, and Her
Majesty: Queen Elizabeth The II, meeting Newlyweds: John and Frances
Canning, of Prestwich, Greater Manchester. And, more information, with
regard, to Her Majesty: Queen Elizabeth The II, viewing a Jubilee
Garden, unveiled in Albert Square, in her honour, which has, as its
Centrepiece, an enormous "Throne", sculpted from a fallen beech tree,
from Wythenshaw Park.

Craig Charles: Former: Official Craig Charles Fan Club and the Former:
Craig Charles Online Website.
The Funky Bunker and Weapons of Mass Distraction Website.
A Craig Charles: Back From Hell: Red Dwarf VII (September 1996) Interview.
Craig Charles: Autobiography Information.

My Unoffical Craig Charles Website: Web Pages, which have recently been
updated:

My Craig Charles Career Profile Website: Plus an Interview With Craig
Charles From Cult TV Magazine, has recently been updated.
My Craig Charles Poetry Website, has recently been updated.

My Craig Charles Mini-Biography, has recently been updated.
Craig Charles, being a Presenter, of The Craig Charles Funk and Soul
Show, at the BBC 6 Music Radio Station, has recently been updated. Craig
Charles: Coronation Street (Craig, has starred, as Lloyd Mullaney, on
Coronation Street), has recently been updated.
Craig Charles, being a former Presenter, on Robot Wars, has recently
been updated.
Craig Charles: Former: Official Craig Charles Fan Club, and the Former:
Craig Charles Online Website, have recently been updated.
A Craig Charles and Suzanne Rhatigan Profile, has recently been updated.
Craig Charles: Author, has recently been updated.
Craig Charles: Autobiography News, has recently been updated.

And finally, I have set up a brand new: Section, on my Unofficial Craig
Charles Website, which is dedicated, to Additional Websites Devoted To
Craig Charles, which is basically dedicated, to some Message Boards,
that have been set up, as a Tribute, for Craig, over the years. And two
of those Message Boards, in question, I had originally set up, for
Craig, all by myself!

For those of you, who are interested, in my Unofficial Captain Butler
Website, the web reference is:

http://www.viola123.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/captainbutler.htm

Recently added to my Unofficial Captain Butler Website:

A link has been set up, for the Captain Pugwash
Website/The Captain Butler Maritime and
Non-Maritime Incidents Website, informs you, all about,
The Mary Celeste Mystery and just exactly, how old,
Admiral Horatio Nelson, was, when he lost his arm!
The Captain Butler Good and Evil Pirates Website,
informs you, about, all, that you need to know, about,
Blackbeard, and the renowned legitimate Pirate:
Sir Francis Drake!
And my Captain Butler Fan Fiction: On The Goodship
Lady Captain has recently been updated!

For those of you, who are interested, in finding out more,
about the late actor: Barry Evans, who starred, in the
Doctor series, and Mind Your Language, and not to mention,
the films: Here We Go Round The Mulberry Bush, Die
Screaming Marianne, The Adventures of a Taxi Driver,
and Under The Doctor. And Barry also appeared, alongside,
the late actor and comedian: Dick Emery, in the 1982 BBC
Comedy series: Emery: A Legacy of Murder. Then please go
to:

http://www.viola123.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/barryevans.htm

For those of you who are interested in the Doctor series,
the web reference is:

http://www.viola123.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/doctorseries.htm

I am also in the process of working on a review of the very
first episode of the Doctor series: Why Do You Want To
Be A Doctor?

For those of you who are interested in Mind Your Language,
the web reference is:

http://www.viola123.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/mindyourlanguage.htm

I am also in the process of working on a review of the very
first episode of Mind Your Language: The First Lesson.

Recently added to my Unofficial Barry Evans Website:

A Barry Evans Career Profile Website.
The Barry Evans Yahoo! Groups Message Board.
The Doctor On The Go: Episodes Summaries Website.
The Under The Doctor: aka: The Way You Smile (1976) Review Website.

With regard to these reviews, they are incomplete, due to time
constraints, but they are available, for viewing or downloading,
via the appropriate websites, above, and they will always be,
permanently available, for this purpose! And when, they are
complete, it will be my intention, to notify, the various newsgroups,
to whom, they have been posted to! But in the meantime however,
my sincere apologies, for any delays, caused, anyway, and my thanks,
go to all, on alt.comedy.british, who are interested, in my Barry Evans/
/Doctor series and Mind Your Language Website's, anyway! And, it is
always nice to know, that there is more, than enough interest, to make
it, more, than worth my while, to keep, those websites going, thank you!

However, I am intending, to do brief plot summaries, of all, of the
Doctor series episodes and Mind Your Language episodes, when, I next
work, on my Barry Evans/Doctor series and Mind Your Language Websites,
as the reviews, that I am doing, of each episode, are very in-depth,
indeed, and they may, take up, a lot of web space, in the meantime! And
it is probably, for the best, if I set up, an Episode Summary website,
in the meantime, which will be, considerably shorter anyway, and for all
fans, of the Doctor series, and Mind Your Language series, then at the
very least, I have always, got something, that, will give them,
something, to keep them going, for quite, a long time!

I will also, put up, a short independent notice, for this purpose, as
soon, as it is possible, for me, to do so, anyway, especially, as I do
get, a lot of enquiries, via email, in general, via the Doctor series,
and Mind Your Language series, from all over, the world!

More recently, on my Lynne Guy's General Information and Classic British
Comedy Website, you may be interested, to know, that, there are also
links set up, for The Men From The Ministry Website, and a Maid Marian
and Her Merry Men Website (but there isn't very much, on the Maid Marian
and Her Merry Men Website, apart, from the series episode list, and a
Plot Summary Episode List Website, and a picture of Maid Marian and Her
Merry Men, but at the very least, there is now a Website, for the
series, at long last!)

And for those of you who are interested in my Maid Marian and Her Merry
Men website, then please go to:

http://www.viola123.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/maidmarianandhermerrymen.htm

And for those of you who are interested in Lynne Guy's General
Information and Classic British Comedy Website, then please go to:

http://www.viola123.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/index.htm

On my Lynne Guy's General Information and Classic British Comedy
Website, you will find links set up for:

Our Astronomy Website.
The College Of Adult Education in Wolverhampton Website.
The I'm Sorry I'll Read That Again Website.
My Unofficial Men From The Ministry Website
The Cats Protection League Headquarters Website.
Wildlife Park Kirkcudbright Website.
Kevin Blake's: Puzlebox Hobbies and Puzzlebox Business Websites.
The Official Website Of The British Monarchy.
Recently added, to my Lynne Guy's General Information and Classic British
Comedy Website, you can find a web page, which informs you all about me:
Marie Birch!

Recently added, to my Lynne Guy's General Information and Classic
British Comedy Website.

A message of sympathy for the families of the victims and the
Firefighters, who lost their lives, via the attacks, on The World Trade
Centre and The Pentagon, in the United States of America.

That's All For Now, Folks!
Marie Birch
--
All email traffic on this computer is virus monitored by PC Guard