The brand new TCP Archive is up!!!!!!!!!!

Laersyn

Aug 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/25/97

Yes, it is true, there is a new TCP archive

D Warner has retired, as he announced and I, Laersyn,
have taken up the torch.

Where is this marvelous archive you ask?

http://members.aol.com/Laersyn/common1.htm

Come and see. Better yet, write stories for it

If not, I'll write them... about you.... heh heh heh

Laersyn
"widely regarded as the master of all evil"

TheKeenGuy

Aug 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/25/97

>"widely regarded as the master of all evil"

That is only because you have a better publicist.
Bones, "Yes, I am
misunderstood.
But, that doesn'
mean I can't be