[META] Untold Legends?

Andrew Barnett

Feb 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/21/98

Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to subscribe to Untold
Legends. Thanks in advance.

--Andrew Barnett, andr...@erols.com

Tom

Feb 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/22/98

Andrew Barnett wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to subscribe to Untold
> Legends. Thanks in advance.

Right now there is a new Untold-l list forming as the old one is going
down in a week or so, so if you want to subscribe to the new one (i
advise that) do this:

may be blank):

subscribe untold

There ya go ;)

Tom
EIC of Vision Comics
to...@ihug.co.nz or
vis...@ihug.co.nz

Visit the Vision Comics sub site located at the Shifting Sands:
http://shifting-sands.la.ca.us/~darqstar/vision/splash.htm
Now isn't "Smells like Teen Spirit", isn't that from a deodorant
commercial or something ? Is that where you guys got it from ?
No we didn't get it from there, we found it out later. Pure coincidence.

Kurt Cobain in a interview 1991

Andrew Barnett

Feb 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/23/98
to Tom

Thanks ever much. Just wondering: is there a website or place where I
can find out specific information about it? I.e. rules, etc?

--

-Andrew Barnett, andr...@erols.com

Tom

Feb 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/24/98

Andrew Barnett wrote:

> Thanks ever much.

No worries ;)

>Just wondering: is there a website or place where I
> can find out specific information about it? I.e. rules, etc?

Not that I know of... but since the new guy (his name is Chris) took
over he may do something like that. I actualy volountetred to do a set
of rules but he never got back to me... go figure ;)

I can tell you the basic rules now:

you have to label the name of the story, part (it's like ACFF: part,
slash (/) and how many parts in whole (ie: 1/4 means you're posting part
one out of four) and if you dont know how many parts there will be stick
a ? after the slash ) clearly in the subject line, if there is any adult
content be sure to point it out on the beginning of the story, make sure
the story has a disclaimer and text only files. And there is a rule
about reposting... if you send someting and it gets lost you cant repost
untill 24 hours later. Besides that.. have fun ;)

Oh and yeah: To post to the list, send your message to unt...@grass.org

Enjoy !