ugly closer

marika

Mar 17, 2007, 2:31:12 PM3/17/07

Funny it should get cold again, and that makes me notice the stove

Brings to mind how my friend's dad made sure they always had
fireplace and wood stove. Both in NY, both in VA in
the house he built us.

she NEVER thought about how Mississippi is like Florida
with the seasons, just always loved standing in front
of them in the winter.

Definitely for cooking, foremost. her father was
always on the hunt for one like he grew up with that
his mother cooked on/in.

they had those too, ny and va. Nothing better to warm
bread on, after you wrapped it in foil.

she misses wood stove, cooking and other wise. i don't, i really like the
new electric heat

Don't miss having to deal with the firewood!