To skin a cat...

1 view

Melanie A. Sisneros

Jan 12, 1995, 10:28:03 AM1/12/95
AAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!! My cat decided to use my Elfquest Graffikk Novels as the
appropriate place to mark his territory!!!! Fortunately I only had to
wipe kitter piddle off the spines, but still, they're soft-cover and now
quite scented... and to think, here I am forcing my sig other to read
the things (think I can addict him?), so I hand him these four beat-up relics
from my pre-teenhood covered in kitter piss. Alas, hopefully the story
contained within will make up for the pathetic shape of the books
themselves. *sigh* maybe I'll invest in the hard cover versions....

luv, Mel

Eivind Gladheim streng

Jan 16, 1995, 11:08:35 AM1/16/95

Darn, I was hoping for tips on how to skin a cat.
Oh, well, I have to settle for the mental picture of Mel's
significant other trying to make heads or tails out of an
Elfquest GN covered in kitty-litter.......:-)

I think you have to invest in the HC editions, Mel, that's what
I would do.

"Ohh, I'll kill that cat!"
- the butler in "Same procedure as last year."

--
- the WaRPed One, keeper of the Captain Ultra flame, boldly
going where many have gone before.

Vote YES for rec.arts.comics.elfquest

"Shit, it's på norsk!" - Gynther in _The Julekalender_