Hey, PX -

John Smallberries

Jul 20, 2023, 8:03:38 PM7/20/23
If you like, I could post your undergrounds somewhere they might be
appreciated -- assuming they are not already there (I'd have to check
one-by-one).

PX

Jul 21, 2023, 12:58:57 PM7/21/23
> If you like, I could post your undergrounds somewhere they might be
> appreciated -- assuming they are not already there (I'd have to check
> one-by-one).

Feel free to repost them. I like to post here because it's under the
radar and only indexed by Google as text posts. The group's name is also
appropriate to the content. A quick search of "alt comics classic" will
get you right to the underground comix scence and the google groups index
of the group which only has some of what I've posted.

--
PX=Paradox

John Smallberries

Jul 21, 2023, 1:39:10 PM7/21/23
Oky-doke!

PX

Jan 10, 2024, 1:56:48 PMJan 10
>> If you like, I could post your undergrounds somewhere they might be
>> appreciated -- assuming they are not already there (I'd have to check
>> one-by-one).
>
> This is some weird shit! Thanks PX!

You're welcome Mike. Happy new year. This documentary on Dan O'Neil and
the Air Pirates comix just showed up on Youtube a few days ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=tXRLam5kfUU&pp=ygUVZGFuIG8nbmVpbCBhaXIgcGlyYXRl

Dan O'Neil and Crumb are still alive and kicking. Those were weird and
crazy times to grow up in and the underground comix are a reflection of
those times.

--
PX=Paradox

PX

Feb 4, 2024, 10:56:00 AMFeb 4
>> If you like, I could post your undergrounds somewhere they might be
>> appreciated -- assuming they are not already there (I'd have to check
>> one-by-one).
>
> Hey John,
>
> I just read your post more closely. Where exactly are you talking
> about?
> URL?? I mean, come on, we are on USENET. Just post the URL. Thanks.

There is a url, Word wrap inserted a return into it when it posted. Here it is without
word wrap on.