Google Gruppi non supporta più i nuovi post o le nuove iscrizioni Usenet. I contenuti storici continuano a essere visibili.

Epix's BATMAN Prequel PENNYWORTH Gets Release Date (and New Teaser)

2 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Ubiquitous

da leggere,
24 apr 2019, 20:30:2724/04/19
Epix has released a new trailer for the Batman prequel Pennyworth - along with
confirmation that the series will debut July 28. Take a look:
https://youtu.be/e3QUVALwlRs

Set in the 1960s, Pennyworth follows the espionage career of future Wayne
family butler Alfred Pennyworth (played by Jack Bannon). The 10-episode first
season also includes Thomas Wayne (Ben Aldridge), Martha Wayne, nee Kane (Emma
Paetz).

--
Democrats (2016): We must believe the results of the Mueller investigation!
Democrats (2019): We don't believe the results of the Mueller investigation!

anim8rfsk

da leggere,
24 apr 2019, 20:47:3524/04/19
Wed, 24 Apr 2019 17:29:54 -0700 Ubiquitous<web...@polaris.net> wrote:

> Epix has released a new trailer for the Batman prequel Pennyworth - along with
> confirmation that the series will debut July 28. Take a look:
> https://youtu.be/e3QUVALwlRs
>
> Set in the 1960s, Pennyworth follows the espionage career of future Wayne
> family butler Alfred Pennyworth (played by Jack Bannon). The 10-episode first
> season also includes Thomas Wayne (Ben Aldridge), Martha Wayne, nee Kane (Emma
> Paetz).

That doesn't look very good except where it reminds me of Jarvis and Howard
Stark ...

--
Join your old RAT friends at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688985234647266/