Who Reorders The Watchmen?

The Saltex Brujo

May 18, 2012, 9:23:17 AM5/18/12
Who Reorders The Watchmen?
Tweet
3 Comments
Written on May 17, 2012 by Rich Johnston  in Comics
  Well, the word is getting there, and I think Bleeding Cool played
its part. Retailers have finally worked out if they don’t make
an advance reorder of Hit-Girl #1 then they aren’t getting any
copies, as Diamond missed the comic off the original order form. And now
the orders are catching up, putting it to the top of the Advance Reorder
charts.
The usual extra prints , Avengers Vs X-Men make up a chunk of the chart,
although Night Of The Owls crossovers appear to have been mostly knocked
on the head. But we have the first appearance of a Before Watchmen
title, Minutemen, as readers start to realise that actually they might
want a copy after all. I think we can expect a second print on that one
to be announced soon. Spawn celebrating its 20th anniversary is also
getting a lot of market attention with a variety of covers. We also get
the upcoming Walking Dead TPBs, a rare appearance, as that release gets
closer. I expect to see this every week on the chart up to June, this
could be the biggest Walking Dead collection to date.
As for the post-publication orders,  Amidst the Walking Dead
trades, the reprinting of From Hell has got a lot of attention, and
Earth 2 #1 and Avengers Vs X-Men #3 continue to burn through its
overprint. Expect a second print of #1 and #2 shortly.
TOP 25 ADVANCE REORDER COMICS/GRAPHIC NOVELS/TPs 7th-13th May

Description SRP Supplier
HIT-GIRL #1 (OF 5) (MR) $2.99 MAR
AVENGERS VS X-MEN #5 (OF 12) AVX $3.99 MAR
BEFORE WATCHMEN MINUTEMEN #1 (OF 6) (MR) $3.99 DC
JUSTICE LEAGUE #1 8TH PTG $3.99 DC
UNCANNY X-MEN #13 AVX $3.99 MAR
WALKING DEAD TP VOL 16 A LARGER WORLD (MR) $14.99 IMA
SPAWN #220 CVR G GIARRUSSO (NOTE PRICE) $3.99 IMA
HIT-GIRL #1 (OF 5) BLANK VAR (MR) (PP #1017) $2.99 MAR
AVENGERS VS X-MEN #5 (OF 12) AVENGERS TEAM VAR AVX $3.99 MAR
EARTH 2 #2 $2.99 DC
AVENGERS VS X-MEN #5 (OF 12) X-MEN TEAM VAR AVX $3.99 MAR
SPAWN #220 CVR C MCFARLANE YOUNGBLOOD HOMAGE (NOTE PRICE) $3.99 IMA
DETECTIVE COMICS #10 $3.99 DC
AVENGERS VS X-MEN #6 (OF 12) AVX $3.99 MAR
SPAWN #220 CVR B MCFARLANE SAVAGE DRAGON HOMAGE (NOTE PRICE) $3.99 IMA
AVENGERS ACADEMY #31 AVX $2.99 MAR
MIGHTY THOR ANNUAL #1 $4.99 MAR
INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #518 $3.99 MAR
DARK AVENGERS #175 $2.99 MAR
ADVENTURE TIME #5 $3.99 BOO
SILVER SURFER REBIRTH OF THANOS TP NEW PTG (PP #1023) $24.99 MAR
FABLES TP VOL 17 INHERIT THE WIND (MR) $14.99 DC
THIEF OF THIEVES #5 $2.99 IMA
ULTIMATE COMICS SPIDER-MAN #11 $3.99 MAR
AVX VS #3 (OF 6) $3.99 MAR
TOP 25 REORDER COMICS/GRAPHIC NOVELS/TPs7th-13th May
Description SRP Supplier
WALKING DEAD COMPENDIUM TP VOL 01 (MR) $59.99 IMA
WALKING DEAD TP VOL 02 MILES BEHIND US (NEW PTG) $14.99 IMA
WALKING DEAD TP VOL 04 HEARTS DESIRE $14.99 IMA
WALKING DEAD #97 (MR) $2.99 IMA
FROM HELL TP $35.00 TOP
WALKING DEAD TP VOL 01 DAYS GONE BYE $9.99 IMA
JUSTICE LEAGUE HC VOL 01 ORIGIN $24.99 DC
ABSOLUTE KINGDOM COME EDITION HC $99.99 DC
AVENGERS VS X-MEN #3 (OF 12) AVX $3.99 MAR
WALKING DEAD TP VOL 14 NO WAY OUT (MR) $14.99 IMA
LOCKE & KEY TP VOL 01 WELCOME TO LOVECRAFT $19.99 IDW
EARTH 2 #1 $3.99 DC
WALKING DEAD TP VOL 06 SORROWFUL LIFE (NEW PTG) ( SEP088207 ) $14.99
IMA
WALKING DEAD TP VOL 10 WHAT WE BECOME $14.99 IMA
AVENGERS VS X-MEN #3 (OF 12) 2ND PTG CHEUNG VAR $3.99 MAR
WALKING DEAD TP VOL 08 MADE TO SUFFER (MR) $14.99 IMA
X-STATIX OMNIBUS HC $125.00 MAR
WALKING DEAD TP VOL 12 LIFE AMONG THEM $14.99 IMA
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN OMNIBUS HC $99.99 MAR
INFINITY GAUNTLET TP $24.99 MAR
SUPERMAN EARTH ONE HC VOL 01 $19.99 DC
ASTONISHING X-MEN BY WHEDON & CASSADAY OMNIBUS HC $75.00 MAR
WALKING DEAD TP VOL 15 WE FIND OURSELVES (MR) $14.99 IMA
CAPTAIN AMERICA BY ED BRUBAKER OMNIBUS HC VOL 01 $74.99 MAR
INCREDIBLE HULK OMNIBUS HC ROSS VAR VOL 01 $99.99 MAR
No related posts.
Tweet
3 Comments
0 Comments - Leave a comment!

Trending Now
DC Stops Subscriptions For Aquaman, JL Dark, JLI And Swamp Thing With
Issue 10 (UPDATE)
Written on May 16, 2012 by Rich Johnston  in Comics  , Trending

A number of DC subscribers have contacted Bleeding Cool rather annoyed
that DC Comics have told them that they can no longer get their
favourite books in this fashion, and they will be cancelled with issue
10. Which means Justice League International readers will miss the final
two issues of that comic, and unless they…
Continue Reading »
0 Comments - Leave a comment!
Greg Capullo Turned Down Avengers Vs X-Men
Written on May 16, 2012 by Rich Johnston  in Comics  , Top
Stories  , Trending

Greg Capullo once said that, when leaving Haunt, he had a choice between
working on Batman and Wolverine, and went with the relaunch of Batman
with Scott Snyder. Turns out that the temptation may have been even
harder, and that he was offered the opportunity to draw Avengers Vs
X-Men. In an interview he says;…
Continue Reading »
0 Comments - Leave a comment!
First Official Image Of Jonny Lee Miller As Sherlock Holmes, Lucy Liu As
Joan Watson
Written on May 16, 2012 by Brendon Connelly  in Film  , Trending
, TV

Elementary is a modern day take on the Sherlock Holmes stories, set in
New York and coming to US TV this Autumn. CBS have sent out this first
official image of our lead characters â€" Jonny Lee Miller as
Sherlock Holmes and Lucy Liu as disgraced doctor Joan Watson. Aidan
Quinn is also in the…
Continue Reading »
0 Comments - Leave a comment!
Night Of The Owls, Beat For Beat
Written on May 16, 2012 by Rich Johnston  in Comics  , Trending

I have mocked the Avengers Vs X-Men crossover for portraying a seemingly
impossible and contradictory series of events in a variety of comics
that, for anyone trying to read the whole thing, doesn’t make a
great deal of sense. Batman’s Night Of The Owls crossover has,
in comparison, been meticulously planned. The events, all
taking…
Continue Reading »
0 Comments - Leave a comment!
David Graves â€" The Big Bad Of The New DCU
Written on May 16, 2012 by Rich Johnston  in Comics  , Recent
Updates  , Top Stories  , Trending

If there is a Big Bad of the Justice League, comprising Superman,
Batman, Green Lantern, Flash, Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Cyborg, then you
can be sure he’s going to be the Big Bad of pretty much
everyone. And Geoff Johns has been seeding him for a few issues now. In
issue 3 of Justice League,…
Continue Reading »
0 Comments - Leave a comment!
President Obama On The Avengers
Written on May 15, 2012 by Rich Johnston  in Film  , Trending

In my Avengefuls comic for Boom!, I had President Obama shooting Osama
Bin Hulk in the head with the line “guns don’t kill
terrorists, Presidents kill terrorists.†It felt right. We know
President Obama used to read comics. Even when he was all grown up.
Appearing on The View, he was asked about Kardashians, Fifty…
Continue Reading »
0 Comments - Leave a comment!
Recent Posts
The Infinity Gauntlet Is The Best Selling Graphic Novel On Amazon
Dan DiDio Calls Before Watchmen A “Love Letter†To Alan
Moore’s Creation. Plus New Jim Lee Covers.
The Before Watchmen Reviews Are In. From Some People.
Friday Runaround â€" Those Damn, Dirty Polar Bears
Ernie Chan Passes
Trending Tags
FCBD
The Avengers
Prometheus
Swipe File
Doctor Who
Before Watchmen
Dark Knight Rises
Disclaimer: This site is full of news, gossip and rumour. You are
invited to use your discretion and intelligence when discerning which is
which. BleedingCool.com cannot be held responsible for falling
educational standards. Bleeding Cool is neither fair nor balanced, but
it is quite fun. Privacy Policy
mobileleaptop

                              _
                            /'_/)