For Sale: 2000AD Block mania & Mega Mania Board Game

Scoota

Aug 8, 2004, 9:39:16 AM8/8/04
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2547&item=5913944678&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Rare 2000AD/Games Workshop from 1987

Block Mania is a board game where players take control of an entire
mega-city block and try to destroy the neighbouring block. This copy
includes the expansion pack Mega Mania and has 4 player boards and counters.

The Mega Mania expansion pack which is extremely difficult to find. The 4
player mayhem brings a whole new dimension to the game.

Duke Merc Atreides

Aug 8, 2004, 10:55:08 AM8/8/04

"Scoota" <con...@spamoff.com> wrote in message

i have both too, tried to sell it on ebay and no - one bidded, they in mint
condition too!

technohobbit

Aug 8, 2004, 3:50:43 PM8/8/04
"Duke Merc Atreides" <dukemerc@(Delete if not spam)hotmail.com> wrote in
message news:g9rRc.6424$ey6....@newsfe6-gui.ntli.net...

Shame. It's a fun filler game for when you only have an hour(ish)...

Also works well in a club as a league game. Add up damage points etc.

jon

Scoota

Aug 8, 2004, 6:12:15 PM8/8/04

"technohobbit" <ro...@smial.net> wrote in message

It is a great game, although its been a while since I played it.

Wouldn't it be great if it was turned into a turn based strategy game on the
PC. It would work well online too?

Judge

Aug 8, 2004, 10:00:02 PM8/8/04
In article <cf68g2$l46$1...@news8.svr.pol.co.uk>, con...@spamoff.com
says...

> It is a great game, although its been a while since I played it.

> Wouldn't it be great if it was turned into a turn based strategy game on the
> PC. It would work well online too?

Someone should do it with one of those engines like CCG Workshop - they
have a tool you can use to scan and create your own or licensed (or
unofficial) versions of board and card games...

http://www.ccgworkshop.com/

They already have DREDD the card game on there! Works quite well.

mar...@hotmail.com

Jun 20, 2013, 4:34:39 AM6/20/13
Do you still have these? I would be interested.
marky7 at hot mail dot com