Prog 1875

Rob

Mar 29, 2014, 8:11:56 PM3/29/14
Fighting the indifference :-)

Judge Dredd: Mega-City Confidential #2
Still looking good. Wagner's script is tight as always.

Slaine: A Simple Killing #2
Slaine's thoughts as Kark drones on are brilliant!

Outlier #2
Shaping up to be very interesting. The very clean lines suit the story
style.

Sinister Dexter: Gun Shy #2
Smudge's artwork is definitely growing on me. S.D. is one of my
favourite series so I like to see it well drawn. By-the-numbers story
but compelling and amusing.

Jaegir: Strigoi #2
Nerria seems like an interesting character, though I'm having trouble
engaging with the story at the moment.

No Droid Life?

Cheers,
--
Rob
"I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational

Eddie Doherty

Apr 3, 2014, 9:37:15 AM4/3/14
I see what you mean about Slaine. Inspired scripting. Smudge's artwork in Sinister is one of the highlights of this issue, though a bit of colour would be nice.

Rob

Apr 3, 2014, 2:07:48 PM4/3/14
On 03/04/14 14:37, Eddie Doherty wrote:

> I see what you mean about Slaine. Inspired scripting. Smudge's
> artwork in Sinister is one of the highlights of this issue, though a
> bit of colour would be nice.

Yes, I think S.D. suits colour better.

Though, I have always liked Red Seas in black and white but that is
probably because it never has been in colour!