Judge Dredd Miniatures

Sean O'Mara

Dec 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/7/99
Hi group,
Does anyone have any info on the line of Judge Dredd/2000AD minaitures
Games Workshop released in the mid-80's?

So far all I've seen are a couple of Strontium Dog minis, about 10 Rogue
Trooper minis, and 5 main character minis from Judge Dredd, but the
Judge Dredd role-playing game mentions that they released more than
that. Can anyone give me some info on the line, or better yet, pictures?

Thanks
Sean

Wakefield

Dec 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/8/99
No pictures yet, but here's a list (originally sent to me by Will Logan,
who else)

Judge Dredd Miniatures (25mm lead miniatures: 1982-86, 35? [Judges:
Judge Dredd, Judge Dredd (on Lawmaster),
Anderson, Giant, Patton, Reed, Gallagher, Bambra, Brit Cit Judge, Riot
Judge (with riot foam), Riot Judge (with stum
grenade), Riot Judge (with stum gun), Hershey. Dark Judges: Judge Death,
Judge Fear, Judge Fire, Judge Mortis. Angel
Gang: Junior, Mean Machine, Pa, Fink, Link, Judge Child. Judge Cal &
Henchmen: Judge Cal, Judge Cal & Deputy Fish,
SJS Judge, Judge Slocum, SJS (with rifle), Judge Quincey, Judge Glass,
SJS (with nightstick). Kleggs: 2 designs Brit Cit: Brit
Cit Judge, Lawmaster. Sky Surfers: Nicko, Thrasher, Chopper, Yogi, Bupa,
Cuba. Extras: Lawmaster Bike, Elliot (looks
like some sort of robot?) Perps: Dead Citizen, Bellamy, Dib, Mr Fields,
Kelv, Citizen, Ratex, Don Helmut, Zodiac, Lepuka,
Pepe, Mad Jack, Captain Ravioli, Solo, Chimichunga, Jakson Prince, Judge
Pike, Theobald Wen, Lambreta, Belcharo,
Fettuchini, Squid, Wrecker Advancing, Bonehead McGraw, Citi Def
Attacking, Citi Def with spug gun, Wrecker, Citi def with
machine gun, Milda Dreep, Morgair, Brother Obee, Kneepad Jone, Shojan,
Security, Scrawler, Fuzz Gun, Mad Ma Mahaffy,
One Eye Schumaen, Wrecker Charging, Citi Def, Skink, Joe Bananas, Don
Uggie Apelino, Fast Eeek, Rampero, Spug Slatt,
Chapman Pincher, Flinn Shaver, Chester Zermal, Blaster Bellamy, Lorien
Speck, Rizlo Butty, Jason Basin, Monkey Face,
Brother Gomorrah, Spit Gun Suzi, Gestapo Bob Harris, Zuggy Spotz, Mutie
with Bazooka, Jobee, Mutie with gun, Two
Heads, Mutie, Three Eyes, Perpolito, Rhode Island Red. Fatties: Fatties
supplied with randomly assorted head and right arm.
Uglies: supplied as randomly assorted head variants.]) - eBay $18-24 (3
pack)

Actually I do have one pic of Judges riding shotgun to the Land Raider:
http://altern.org/wakefield/auctions/k2001fig.jpg

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

gamers web

Dec 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/12/99
Pics of the entire line of 2000ad miniatures will be up on Dredd Times in
the new year folks if you can wait that long. Just to add to this list below
(which is near as danm complete!) there were 3 different Dredd miniatures as
well as two different Anderson. Also from the 2000ad range where the Rogue
Trooper and Strontium Dog minis too. A full list will be up soon with codes
for the Dredd Heads who want um!

Titan Miniatures (1981-3)
Judge Dredd
Judge Anderson
Judge Death
Judge Fear
Judge Fire
Judge Mortis
Fergee
Cheif Judg Cal
Mean Machine Angel
Tweak
Spikes Harvey Rotten

All the above where aprox 58mm tall and sculpted as if they where taken from
Brian Bolland images. They retailed at around £5.00 each back in the early
80s and are quiite hard to find now, I will be putting images of all of the
ones I have left up with the rest of the mIniatures pics soon.
Hope this helps
Marc
Dredd Times
http://members.tripod.co.uk/dreddtimes/index.html

smili...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2015, 8:38:07 PM9/26/15
Check out [collecting-citadel-miniatures.com] under 'Licensed' in the sidebar. You'll find a really complete set of all the JD minis there.
Also try the Stuff of Legends website at [http://www.solegends.com/citjd/index.htm] -- not quite so complete but worth a look.
BTW, I'm a keen collector of JD minis so if you have any for sale or trade I could well be interested.