CHAFEY BRASSIERE

Aug 25, 2005, 11:40:46 PM8/25/05

Aug 26, 2005, 1:15:05 AM8/26/05
> No. You're lying. The "newsgroup" has
> NOT moved. You're just a drunken
> little kiss-up to the comics who
> formed a Girly-Girl "Moderated"
> pseudo-fake-facade "newsgroup".
> A mere knock-off//rip-off, where
> YOU --*censor*--
> the proceedings.

Nothing is censored there but it has been childproofed to keep idiots
like you out. That's what bothers you the most, you now have just a
few other trolls like yourself to annoy. The real comics, those who
have actually been on stage and made people laugh, have all left. Only
the lunatics like yourself who have taken over the ACS asylum remain
and now have the grounds all to themselves. Your audience has left the
building.

Oh, and Chafey Mafey Goodle Dafey, you pathetically unfunny piece of
shit, your "character" is not funny and never has been. It just plain
doesn't work. Even the unfunniest of open mic hacks finally realizes
after many failed attempts that a joke doesn't work. But you, with
your over the top unclever Chafey character continues on in complete
and utter delusion. You're not funny. Not in the least.

And now let me leave you with these parting words for you to whine
about for the next few days as you fart your unfunny gas into the wind
because no one else is there to hear it...

"You suck, in all ways."

Enjoy the ghost town, loser.

Sean

CHAFEY BRASSIERE

Aug 26, 2005, 1:44:27 AM8/26/05
No. You're wrong on all counts, Seanie.
(As usual, pussy ass dude!!) I am not
bothered by being CENSORED from
a lame PRIVATE group. I am
just annoyed with utter lies.

And I am annoyed by utter SPAM
about a little CENSORED girly-girl
safe-haven for self-professed
"comic" wusses who can't
handle the heat of REAL
_*USENET*_ as it is
meant to be and always
will be and always
should be!! Period.

Father Puke Luke Loogie is lying.
That group that he CENSORS is
_*NOT*_ a NEWSGROUP at
all. That is NOT _*USENET*_
at all. Period.

And, unlike, YOU, I _*AM*_ quite funny
and clever. Quite often. You are neither.

And if you were TRULY unimpressed
with me and my writings and whatnot,
you would NOT have felt the need
to respond, in the first place.
Liar. Jealous LIAR!!!!
YOU!!!!

Now go back to your little pussy ass goober
boob group, bee-itch!! If it is so
"great", by the way, then why
the BLOODY HELL FIRE
aren't you there, _*NOW*_,
reading, Psycho Timbo
Hack-an-Cracked Shell, flirt
with that ugly old cavernous
hairy cheesecunt--: 'Ms. Gag
Hag Linda Lunatic Mug
Bug', as she coos back,
"Oh, Lovey-Dovey,
Freetle-Doodle"
or some other
UTTERLY
INDECIPHERABLE
Hillbilly Aussie
'Snuffy Smith'
CRAPPITY-CRAP
LUNATIC-RATTLINGS
ABOUT ABSOLUTELY
NOTHING BUT
ANNOYING
GRATING
NOTHINGNESS!!
(In-between fisting
that Pretense Prinny
girlfriend of hers)....!?

Instead, you are HERE, talking to ME, dude!!!!

You little pretentious stone cold LIAR
of the LOSING LYING LIARS!!!!
You _*ARE*_ entertained by
my posts and
my persona,
bitch!! Admit
it!! NOW!!!!

Tommy Joe

Aug 26, 2005, 3:36:38 AM8/26/05

> "You suck, in all ways."
>
> Enjoy the ghost town, loser.
>
> Sean

You dropped into a ghost town just to say that?

Tommy Joe

Father Luke

Aug 26, 2005, 7:08:22 AM8/26/05
When I found alt.comedy.standup a few years
ago it was populated with working comics
from around the world, populated with comics,
bookers and industry professionals and this
place was a clearinghouse for comedy information.

For anyone looking for that group it has reformed here:

> http://groups-beta.google.com/group/moderatedaltcomedystandup

Drop in and join acs without the trolls.

This message will be posted again and again
like a fog horn in the night guiding comics
and bookers and industry professionals to a
moderated news group.

I hope all is well
with you and yours,

Father Luke

CHAFEY BRASSIERE

Aug 26, 2005, 4:01:24 PM8/26/05
If this newsgroup was "moderated" I couldn't
say how much of a total FUCKING idiot that Father Luke, is!! That
Self-Appointed
PRETEND Moderator and REAL
Spammer IS LYING!!

The ONLY place that's moderated by his
drunken goober boob monkey-pocked-ASS,
is, just some girly-girl instant
"group" (that anyone can
instantaneously create)
(and THAT one, that
HE, lamely created
via Google-Groups
just so he could
"MODERATE"
(i.e. CENSOR)
the proceedings;
_*THAT*_ GOOBERISH
"GROUP" amounts to
nothing more than a
glorified "private
mailing list" of
lonely lovelorn
goober boobs
who stupidly
e-mail each
other in a
so-called
"private" club
OUT IN THE
PUBLIC, for
all to see just
how insane
and wussified,
pussified
and//or gooberishly
kiss-uppy and UNFUNNY
they all are)....!!!!
Pa-the-tic!!!!

That's like a group of ugly nudists, allowing
anyone with a camera to gather around the
perimeter of the nudist grounds, to take
lots of pictures, because, they WANT
people to see their ugly curdled butts
flappin' in the wind, but yet they want
to keep out any potentially
better looking folks, from
upstaging them....So, YOU
can film THEM, but, YOU
are NOT allowed to
take off your own
clothes, or come
within 10 feet of
any of their
monkey-pocked
cottage cheese
dweeb pussy-ass
ASSES!!!! That's
fine. I don't want to
come within 1000
feet of their hairily
caked-an-flaked-cavernous
pussy-ass-curdled-pus-cream
stank-cunt-steam ASSES!!!!
Especially, that
drunken, drugged-out,
loser--: Father Loogie
Puke Luke's sorry
ASS!!

The only similarities, that pretend
"newsgroup" has, with this one, are,
of course, the similar name, copped//hacked
by the Censor-Happy WAY-HACK
"Father", and, also, you have,
there, the most pathetically
pussified, wussified
previous members of
this REAL newsgroup,
who, decided it would
be less of a challenge
to just e-mail each other
back-an-forth, without
any free-for-all spontaneity
and interaction with
everyone and anyone
(Which is one of the
main reasons why
_*I*_ LIKE the
REAL, UNFETTERED
and UNCENSORED
Usenet!!!! The challenge
of never knowing
exactly what's
next and from
who, etc., etc.)
Those goober
boob pussy-ass
asses, instead, just
opted for a
totally staged,
useless,
'invitation-only'
'pen pal kiss-up'
format!!!!

Which is totally
way-gay in a
severely
uncool
way!!!!

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.comedy.standup/msg/b3d8a4ff8bd591b1

Father Luke

Aug 26, 2005, 6:41:45 PM8/26/05

Thomas Joseph

Dec 8, 2022, 6:43:10 PM12/8/22
I want to be the last person posting here till someone comes along to break my record.

TJ

Grelbar

Dec 13, 2022, 6:39:43 PM12/13/22
Where did it go?

Thomas Joseph

Dec 13, 2022, 9:54:36 PM12/13/22
Thomas Joseph wrote:
Grelbar wrote:

> >I want to be the last person posting here till someone comes along to break my record.

> Where did it go?

Wow, an actual post. This place was very active at one point, the first newsgroup I was introduced to before I even knew what a newsgroup was. About the time of my arrival the group was very active but fragmented. The people who started the place or hopped aboard early were leery in a real scaredy cat way of anyone they didn't know. They wanted to use the place for business only, for contact between working comics and agents and club owners and so forth. I say if you want that kind of set up and it's all about money you should have to pay for it. I was considered a troll by most of them although there were some comics in there who liked my stuff. Eventually the gripers formed a moderated group - moderated.alt.standup.comedy - from which I and others were banned. But just like Chafey in the posts above I did not care as I had no intention of posting there anyway. Even though I could get into the group I could not post. So I would pop in now and then to see how they were doing. In a few months their newly developed group just sort of fell apart. Ours did too, but it lasted longer - much longer. I guess in some way we needed each other, or a group reaches the height of its potential at just that point where the fracture is fun for all.

Maybe I will make this my new group.............TJ

bozo de niro

Nov 15, 2023, 1:52:15 PM11/15/23
Can you really save up and write to some hot chick in Russia or China?
To bring her over here
to screw till she's all
black-an-BLOODY-blue
Or was that just you rambling?
If not how much time effort and money would that be?

Ras Mikaere

Nov 21, 2023, 12:15:28 PM11/21/23

CRAZY FUKKING KIKE "BOZO" [D] DEMOCRAT DEMON KIKE.
RESPONDING TO A POST ---------> 18 YEARS AGO (2005).

WHACK JOB KIKE -----> YOUR WORLD IS ABOUT TO BE NUKED.
YOU ARE THE HUNTED --- JEW.