HOWARD STERN ----> (TRUMP THE KRAUT) --- HE PREFERS MANCOW

Ras Mikaere

Sep 24, 2023, 10:44:10 AM9/24/23
HOWARD STERN ----> (TRUMP THE KRAUT) --- HE PREFERS MANCOW

Former President Donald Trump just poured fuel to his ongoing dispute with Howard Stern Saturday, as he posted on Truth Social and branded the self-proclaimed “King of All Media” as a “broken weirdo.”

In recent years, Stern has been critical of Trump’s political influence which might have prompted the former president lashing out at the radio host. “The real Howard Stern is a weak, pathetic, and disloyal guy, who lost his friends and MUCH of his audience,” said Trump.

"Until just recently, I haven’t heard his name mentioned in years. I did his show many times in the good old days, and then he went Woke, and nobody cares about him any longer.” He continued, “I don’t know what they (really!) pay him, but it shouldn’t be much. His influence is gone, and without that, he’s got NOTHING – Just a broken weirdo, unattractive both inside and out, trying like hell to be relevant!"