Defending Bush-This is for Lisa

Ollie North

May 15, 2002, 8:29:19 AM5/15/02
The flap over the photo the Republicans are selling to raise money of
GW on the phone of Air Force 1 is BS. The dems shouldn't even mention
it. The real crimes are committed behind closed doors of the ovary
orifice. Both parties do it. That is why are democracy is a
moniecracy. It represents the interest of the monied. We all know it.
So whats the point of criticizing the other party for it. The Dems
need to stick to Lay and Enron for dirt plus the whole energy debacle.
Attack the Reps for spending without a tax base to support it.

Ollie

Semper "Bush is a dope" Fi

Lisa Lundgren

May 21, 2002, 12:37:25 PM5/21/02
>ollien...@aol.com (Ollie North) wrote in message >news:<681cd247.02051...@posting.google.com>...

>The Dems
> need to stick to Lay and Enron for dirt plus the whole energy debacle.
> Attack the Reps for spending without a tax base to support it.

Go for it. You're spinning your wheels, and I'm all for anything that
keeps liberals harmlessly occupied. Small, shiny objects work pretty
well, too, but they don't cost the Democratic Party as much in terms
of credibility and moral authority. So I'd suggest that you keep on
this Enron thing. Who's to say? Maybe there's something there...if you
just dig deep enough.

> Ollie
>
> Semper "Bush is a dope" Fi

If Bush is a dope (a point that I don't for a minute stipulate), he's
a dope who beat Gore. Heh!

Yours in Christ,

Lisa Lundgren

Tommy Joe

May 22, 2002, 4:21:00 AM5/22/02
The problem with this Liberal/Conservative, Republican/Democrat
bullshit is this: The go up against each other every four years
(more, if you count all the local and state bullshit), and when the
"winner" is determined, there is no "loser".
Every four years it's the same old song and dance. "Yeah, he
better start doing something for us or we'll show him how we feel at
the polls this year." So, they vote the fucker out. But, where does
he go? Does he retire? Does he leave town never to return, and take
his cronies with him? Nope. The losers hang around. Because they
don't lose. Because the losers and the winners are all in it
together.
Let's face it, if you have a brain and you use it, you're going
to be conservative in some things and liberal in others. What's with
the package deal bullshit? No brain work going on with that one.

Tommy Joe (I Vote for Assassination)

Lisa Lundgren

May 22, 2002, 6:52:15 AM5/22/02

Darling Tommy Joe,

I tend to agree with your post, with the exception of the
assassination bit.

I am very conservative in most areas, liberal in others. Overall, I'm
conservative enough to be a partisan Republican, but I don't buy the
package deal, either. Thumbnail sketch: I'm opposed to abortion on
demand; pro death penalty; anti more national health care; anti gun
control; pro legalization of drugs (with caveats); pro
decentralization of government (therefore pro tax cuts); pro
environment.

Tommy Joe, let me ask you this question (and I'm considering even
making it a thread in its own right): If we moved income tax day from
April 15 to the day before election day, what, if any, difference
would that make?

Ollie North

May 22, 2002, 12:19:09 PM5/22/02
Lisa Lundgren <tolepai...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<hetmeug05aoibo3be...@4ax.com>...

Yeah you are a real fucking liberal... So you are a gun-toting drug
addict that likes clean air. The more I learn...

Ollie

Semper "The more I burn" Fi

Tommy Joe

May 22, 2002, 7:50:09 PM5/22/02
> Yeah you are a real fucking liberal... So you are a gun-toting drug
> addict that likes clean air. The more I learn...

Ollie
Semper "The more I burn" Fi

Are you saying she shows up at rallies for clean air in her gas
guzzling automobile? Or maybe she wants to keep Walden Pond intact
because she can afford to go there?
Seriously, though - regarding your question, Lisa - about moving
tax day to the day before elections: I swear to you, and I am not
joking, that I don't know what to say. I don't vote - never have. I
also don't pay taxes - never have. Except for sales tax, I guess.
I suppose I could sit down and try to imagine how I'd feel if I
did all these things, and then I'd be able to give you an answer, but
without spending some time pretending to be somebody else (which I can
manage), my answer would be hasty and probably not too credible. I
also have no insurance of any kind - never have. But I'm started to
have some second thoughts about that. A few of teeth are beginning to
fall apart and they're pulling the old, "You're gonna need a crown"
routine on me, and it's decision time. Do I work my ass off for a
month or more to get their stinking 600 dollars, or do I say, "Pull
the fucker right now"......?
What I'm trying to say is - it's hard for me to answer your
question or to even get slightly involved in such discussion because I
feel so removed from it that I really don't belong it the middle of
it. Which, of course, doesn't mean I can't on occasion peer in and
offer a remark from time to time.

Tommy Joe (Self-Elected King of The Universe)

Lisa Lundgren

May 22, 2002, 9:56:49 PM5/22/02
>On 22 May 2002 16:50:09 -0700, jo...@bellsouth.net (Tommy Joe) wrote:

> What I'm trying to say is - it's hard for me to answer your
>question or to even get slightly involved in such discussion because I
>feel so removed from it that I really don't belong it the middle of
>it. Which, of course, doesn't mean I can't on occasion peer in and
>offer a remark from time to time.
>
>Tommy Joe (Self-Elected King of The Universe)

OK. I respect that. I think it's not the best choice you could make,
but it's your right to make it.

So...let's make it hypothetical. If you were to peer in, do you think
that the ideological balance of Washington, D.C. would be affected by
such a change in income tax day? Or, to put it another way, if we were
to divide the voting public into two broad groups, liberal and
conservative, which group would be more likely to support such a
change? And why?

Tommy Joe

May 23, 2002, 4:26:00 AM5/23/02
I'm opposed to abortion on demand; pro death penalty; anti more
national health care; anti gun control; pro legalization of drugs
(with caveats); pro decentralization of government (therefore pro tax
cuts); pro environment.
Lisa Lundgren

Welcome to a very big club called The Human Race. For openers -
everyone's pro-environment, even those who abuse it most.
Now I will try to be brief, which for me is not always easy. I
want to talk about some of these politic arguments, the pro and con of
this and that, some of which you refer to in your post, which appears
above, in part.
I am sick of these never-ending arguments, which I suspect are
meant to be never-ending, and are actually gifts from the government
designed to keep people busy thinking they are actually part of the
process, when in reality they most certainly are not.
"Well, let's see! We got the old 'Prayer In The Schools Debate'.
That should keep 'em occupied a while. But just in case it doesn't -
we can always let 'em play around with the 'Gun Issue', or the
'Capital Punishment Debate', or maybe we can get 'em on the old
'Abortion Merry-go-Round' for a little while. Anything to keep 'em
busy and make 'em think they're actually a part of what's going on."
"Yeah, but will those arguments actually keep 'em busy."
"Are you kidding? They've been going back and forth with those
debates for half a century. You think they're gonna come to some kind
of conclusion now?"
"Yeah, but people are getting smarter all the time. Maybe
they're on to it. I really don't think these arguments are gonna keep
the people preoccupied."
"Well, I do."
"And I don't"
"DO!"
"DON'T!"
For God's sake, somebody pull out a fucking gun and put an end to
these stupid arguments. Except for those who debate the gun-issue (on
both sides)...... Those people should be stabbed or beaten to death.

Tommy Joe

Andy

May 23, 2002, 2:44:38 PM5/23/02
tolepai...@yahoo.com (Lisa Lundgren) wrote in message news:<3eba52e6.0205...@posting.google.com>...

> >ollien...@aol.com (Ollie North) wrote in message >news:<681cd247.02051...@posting.google.com>...
You're spinning your wheels, and I'm all for anything that
> keeps liberals harmlessly occupied.

Funny how when the phrase "nigger lover" went out of fashion, godless,
satan-worshipping blsphemers like you simply started using the word
liberal.

Nobody has to tell you to go to hell, Lisa, you've already bought your
one-way ticket there.

Andy

Lisa Lundgren

May 23, 2002, 10:13:32 PM5/23/02
>On 23 May 2002 11:44:38 -0700, Andy...@excite.com (Andy) wrote:

>Nobody has to tell you to go to hell, Lisa, you've already bought your
>one-way ticket there.
>

>Andy

Hmmm. You really think so? Why? Would it have anything to do with
being conservative? Are all conservatives destined for hell?

I challenge you to tell me where I've blasphemed. I don't think I
have.

Tommy Joe

May 24, 2002, 3:57:57 AM5/24/02
> I challenge you to tell me where I've blasphemed. I don't think I
> have.
>
> Yours in Christ,
>
> Lisa Lundgren

Forget this guy, Lisa. I will tell you where the blasphemy is.
It is in the fact that you responded to this guy's post and ignored
mine. What did I say about doing that?

Tommy Joe

Ollie North

May 24, 2002, 8:39:38 AM5/24/02
Lisa Lundgren <tolepai...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<t78reuso6e1nhdtfi...@4ax.com>...

No Lisa, all conservatives are not destined for hell. Satan has too
high of a standard for them to get in. They will have to go where
Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson are going - into oblivion.

Ollie

Semper "Now I lay me down to" Fi

Lisa Lundgren

May 24, 2002, 11:26:56 AM5/24/02
>jo...@bellsouth.net (Tommy Joe) wrote in message >news:<5caa3dbe.02052...@posting.google.com>...

> Forget this guy, Lisa. I will tell you where the blasphemy is.
> It is in the fact that you responded to this guy's post and ignored
> mine. What did I say about doing that?
>
> Tommy Joe

Yikes, Teej!

I thought my use of "darling" two posts ago might be good will enough
for you to grant me a modicum of slack.

Kisses.

DWhiteh865

May 25, 2002, 7:03:08 PM5/25/02
>No Lisa, all conservatives are not destined for hell. Satan has too
>high of a standard for them to get in. They will have to go where
>Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson are going - into oblivion.

Can they sit with Jackson and Sharpton?
Just wondering...
Dan Whitehurst

Ollie North

May 26, 2002, 11:31:21 AM5/26/02
dwhit...@aol.com (DWhiteh865) wrote in message news:<20020525190308...@mb-cs.aol.com>...

Well at least Jackson and Sharpton will get the Presidential treatment.

Ollie

Semper "Jackson and Sharpton in 2004" Fi