MeTV Presents The Three Stooges on Saturday evenings beginning June 1 - Get your "Nyuks" with full-length, unedited Stooges shorts without commercial interruption.

Ubiquitous

May 20, 2019, 6:27:14 PM5/20/19
On Saturday, June 1, legendary comedy troupe and masters of mirth The
Three Stooges will join MeTV’s lineup of memorable entertainment
television. Over 13 weeks, these specially selected and themed
broadcasts will present full-length, unedited shorts without commercial
interruption, packaged into an hour-long presentation that highlights
the many "best of" moments from the beloved comedians.

Airing Saturdays at 6PM | 5C, weekly themes include "Crème de la
Curly," "Just Say Moe," "Pie…I Oughta!" and "Shemp Cocktail," featuring
the classic combo of the Stooge trio — laidback Larry, hotheaded Moe,
man-child Curly, along with dimwitted Shemp. [See the complete schedule
below.]

"In the pantheon of American comedy, the most memorable trio of them
all are The Three Stooges," said Neal Sabin, Vice Chairman of Weigel
Broadcasting Co. "Moe, Larry, Curly, along with Shemp and others,
brought laughter and joy to generations of fans with their world-famous
short films, first in theaters and later on broadcast television. MeTV
is the perfect home for the boys and their beloved brand of comedy. We
look forward to reuniting Stooge fans with these classics, as well as
introducing them to a new generation of viewers."

MeTV Presents The Three Stooges joins Green Acres and The Twilight Zone
(1985) as highlights of the Summer of Me schedule.
See Also
The Summer of Me brings Green Acres, the 1985 Twilight Zone and 90-
minute Wagon Train to weekdays

Initially debuting on the vaudeville circuit in the 1920s, The Three
Stooges went on to film more than 190 short films for Columbia Pictures
over a 25 year span. Their signature brand of slapstick comedy and
unique chemistry resulted in iconic shorts like Punch Drunks, A-
Plumbing We Will Go, Micro-Phonies, Disorder in the Court, Brideless
Groom and You Nazty Spy!, which was the first Hollywood film to spoof
Adolf Hitler, as well as Men in Black, which earned an Academy Award
nomination for Best Short Subject in 1935.

Despite limited critical acclaim, The Three Stooges continued to
resonate with audiences and welcomed a new generation of fans with
their television debut in 1958. The Three Stooges were a mainstay on
American television, and their catchphrases remain inked in popular
culture.

Throughout their 40-year career, the comedy team appeared in both
shorts and feature-length films, and their legacy remains preserved in
the “Stoogeum,” a museum in Pennsylvania dedicated to the iconic trio.

The Three Stooges™ is the trademark of C3 Entertainment, Inc.

MeTV Presents The Three Stooges schedule

Saturday, June 1 – “Crème de la Curly”- Featuring the best of Curly
Shorts Include: Micro-Phonies, A-Plumbing We Will Go

Saturday, June 8 – “Just Say Moe”- Featuring the best of Moe
Shorts Include: Tassels in the Air, Idiots Deluxe

Saturday, June 15 – “Shemp Cocktail”- Featuring the best of Shemp
Shorts Include: Brideless Groom, Who Done It?

Saturday, June 22 – “Hysterically Historical”- Featuring The Stooges’
mis-take on history
Shorts Include: Uncivil Warriors, Knutzy Knights

Saturday, June 29 – “The Upper Crass” – The boys invade high society
Shorts Include: Hoi Polloi, Crash Goes the Hash

Saturday, July 6 – “Sports Irritated” – The boys show their athletic
side
Shorts Include: Three Little Pigskins, Three Little Beers

Saturday, July 13 – “International Idiots” – The Stooges’ adventures in
foreign lands
Shorts Include: Wee Wee Monsieur, We Want Our Mummy

Saturday, July 20 – “Crazy for Curly” – A mashup of fan favorites
starring Curly
Shorts Include: I Can Hardly Wait, Loco Boy Makes Good

Saturday, July 27 – “Pie…I Oughta!” – The Stooges’ most memorable pie
fights
Shorts Include: In the Sweet Pie and Pie, Three Sappy People

Saturday, August 3 – “Musical Morons”- Featuring The Stooges’ musical
moments
Shorts Include: Woman Haters, Squareheads of the Round Table

Saturday, August 10 – “Rope-A-Dopes” – The boys battle it out
Shorts Include: Punch Drunks, Fright Night

Saturday, August 17 – “Dr. Howard, Dr. Fine, Dr. Howard” – The Stooges’
most memorable medical mishaps
Shorts Include: Dizzy Doctors, Men in Black

Saturday, August 24 – “Halfwits for Hire”- The Stooges destroy every
job they touch
Shorts Include: Pop Goes the Easel, Cookoo Cavaliers