I have an cool idea! An Add-On story

Wishkah273

Apr 10, 2001, 8:21:07 PM4/10/01
Here's something a little bit new we all can do. It does involve writing
our own Stooge stories. How about an Add-On story about the Stooges? One
person can write one paragraph, and another one writes another paragraph and so
on until someone writes the ending.

If anyone agrees to do this, great! You guys can have Curly be the third
Stooge if you want, it don't matter, or have Shemp make an appearence, too and
vice versa! This could be something fun this newsgroup can do. Let me know if
anyone wants to be a part of this. :)

--

Gina Dellago

Robert Rothman

Apr 10, 2001, 9:01:27 PM4/10/01
ONCE UPON A TIME, there were three Stooges . . .

RPR

Wishkah273 wrote in message
<20010410202107...@ng-fe1.news.cs.com>...

Shane "Remo D" Dallmann

Apr 10, 2001, 9:34:31 PM4/10/01
> ONCE UPON A TIME, there were three Stooges . . .

...Omay, Arrylay and Curleycue. Or so they thought--the rules governing
their names seemed to change from Stooge to Stooge. Until one day Omay said
"Spread out! We're going to settle this once and for all!" ....

"What a day!"
The Baron--"Flesh For Frankenstein"

"Robert Rothman" <robro...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

L.S. Coker

Apr 11, 2001, 8:18:07 AM4/11/01
"I like it the way it is!" says Curly
Moe slaps his face then turns and slaps Larry's
"Hey what did you do that for? I didn't say nothing!" asks Larry, upset
"That was just in case you did! Now Porcupine I've got a job for you..."

Markshark989

Apr 11, 2001, 2:07:54 PM4/11/01
>Now Porcupine I've got a job for you..."

Larry responded, "I'll do it when I'm ready!"

With another slap, Moe asked, "Are you ready?"

"Yeah, I'm ready," said Larry.

Robert Rothman

Apr 11, 2001, 6:55:28 PM4/11/01
"Why, you," said Moe. "I oughta . . .

L.S. Coker

Apr 12, 2001, 5:39:28 PM4/12/01
"You outta what?!" growls Vern Dent

"I outta see where that rent money is Mr. Dent!" wimpers Moe

"If you three losers can't pay you are out of here NOW!" Vern

"Here you go, Mr. Dent. Here's enough rent money to pay up for the next 3
months!"-it's Shemp, sporting a fancy suit & big smile

"Shemp?! I thought you weren't coming back.Where did get all the moolah?!"
Larry

"Those greenbacks look like they just came off the clothes-line, you know
laundered.., n'yuk n'yuk , n'yuk" -Curly

Shemp explains :"Ok boys I'll tell ya the whole story..ya see it all begin
when..."

Ltb3105

Apr 12, 2001, 6:16:34 PM4/12/01
>"Why, you," said Moe. "I oughta . . .

Curly says, "You oughtta what??"

Robert Rothman

Apr 12, 2001, 10:23:49 PM4/12/01

L.S. Coker wrote in message ...

>Shemp explains :"Ok boys I'll tell ya the whole story..ya see it all begin
>when...

. . . I left you guys and Ted to make my fortune. I met these two other
guys--one of them was sorta fat and had a high voice like Babe here--who
thought they were comics. The next thing I knew, we were off to Africa with
Joe.

"On the way, we ran into . . .

Ltb3105

Apr 12, 2001, 10:31:22 PM4/12/01
>Shemp explains :"Ok boys I'll tell ya the whole story..ya see it all begin
>when..."

I was with a couple a guys down in the pool room.........

Robert Rothman

Apr 12, 2001, 10:40:46 PM4/12/01
"I didn't know ya could swim," said Curly.

"Shut up, grapehead, and let the man talk," replied Moe, as he whacked Curly
in the gut to the sound of a tympanum tuned to E-flat.

Suddenly, Moe turned around and slapped Larry in the face. "You too,
lamebrain."

"So what happened then," continued Moe, as he turned to the ugliest man in
Hollywood.

"I was tellin' the guys about my latest invention, a . . . "

Wishkah273

Apr 13, 2001, 10:37:49 AM4/13/01
"I left those comics to make a remake of your Stooge episode, "Punch
Drunks", and then after that I went into a bar and played some pool with some
guys and then some gangsters broke in and held up the place!" explained Shemp.

"Go, on! Tell us more!" said Curly.

"But I wasn't scared, I fought them all off with a fireplace shovel!" said
Shemp.

"I'm starting to get an idea!" said Larry.

"Stay out of this! I don't want to hear it!" said Moe as he slapped Larry.

"Well, you'll hear it anyway! Tell us, first Larry, I'll explain some more
later!" said Shemp.

"Now that Shemp's back, maybe we should become The Four Stooges! Anyone
agree?" said Larry.

"Why soitenly!" chirped Curly.

Continue.......

--

Gina Dellago

Robert Rothman

Apr 13, 2001, 4:23:55 PM4/13/01

Wishkah273 wrote in message
<20010413103749...@ng-fd1.news.cs.com>...

> "Now that Shemp's back, maybe we should become The Four Stooges! Anyone
>agree?" said Larry.
>
> "Why soitenly!" chirped Curly.
>
> Continue.......

"Now that's just the kind of idea I'd expect from a lunkhead like you," said
Moe, ever so sweetly. "It's dumb!"

"What's wrong with it?" asked Shemp.

"I'll show ya what's wrong with it. C'mere," Moe beckoned.

Suddenly, Moe grabbed a lock of Larry's hair with his right hand and a lock
of Shemp's hair with his left hand and banged their two heads together.

"Now just how am I supposed to do that with three other guys?" asked Moe,
reasonably. "I only got two hands, don't I?"

"Gee, I'm sorry Moe," repllied Larry. "I never thought of that."

Moe grabbed Curly's ear on general principles and gave it a good yank.

Just then, the air was filled with the unmistakable aroma of wild hyacinth
perfume, and who should walk in but . . .

L.S. Coker

Apr 13, 2001, 7:20:03 PM4/13/01
...Emil Sitka !...

"Hey Emil ! What happened?" Larry gasped

"Here let me help you.." Shemp rushes over to remove bits of broken perfum
bottle glass from Emil's hair

"I'll get a bath ready!" yells Curly

"Oh thank you!" Emil replies

"Hey it ain't for you it's for..."

L.S. Coker

Apr 13, 2001, 7:30:29 PM4/13/01
> I was with a couple a guys down in the pool room.........
you know them..W.C Fields and Joe Besser...

Just then that no good Ichobod Slipp walked in with Christine McIntyre..he
was treating her really mean..

I said to SLipp..."If I had a half a mind I'd..."

Ltb3105

Apr 13, 2001, 7:50:58 PM4/13/01
>I said to SLipp..."If I had a half a mind I'd..."

tear your tonsils out and tie them around your neck for a bowtie!

Ltb3105

Apr 13, 2001, 7:55:26 PM4/13/01
Garson, the rich dame's pooch! We can't waste poifectly good warta on just a
human bean, now could we?

*SLAP*

Ouch!

Robert Rothman

Apr 13, 2001, 8:04:04 PM4/13/01
" ' If you had half a mind, you'd be a lot smarter than you are,' said Slipp
with a laugh."

"Now that got me really mad," Shemp continued, "so I poked 'im in the eyes.
I learned that one from you, little brother," Shemp added with a nod at Moe.

"You mean like this?" asked Moe, demonstrating the technique of bilateral
digital deoculation on Curly.

"Hey, what'd I do?" asked the fat squeaky Stooge in a hurt voice.

"Shut up," replied Moe with a bop to the head, "and let's hear the rest of
the story."

Shemp continued, "Well, when he put up his hand to try to block the eyepoke,
a big wad of dough fell out of his pocket. I grabbed it and ran."

"Wait a minute," said Larry, "You mean you stole his money?"

"Who said anything about money?" replied Shemp. "I said I grabbed his wad
of dough. You know, dough, like they use to make pies."

"Speaking of pies," said Moe, "I'm hungry. And now that we're rich, we can
chow down at the best restaurant in town, . . .

Ltb3105

Apr 13, 2001, 9:49:40 PM4/13/01
>And now that we're rich, we can
>chow down at the best restaurant in town, . . .

Larry: Yeah! Let's head on over to the Elite Cafe!!! That blonde dame that
owns the joint.......what a dish!

Curly: A, B, C, D, E, F, Gee, I love food!

Moe: Who asked ya?

Shemp: They also soive fillet of sole........

Robert Rothman

Apr 13, 2001, 10:36:29 PM4/13/01

>Shemp: They also soive fillet of sole........

"Oh soul food," said Curly, which earned him a smack in the face from Moe.

"Wait a minute, guys," said Shemp. "Waddaya mean, WE'RE rich? I'm the one
with the dough."

"I mean we, me and you," retorted Moe with an angry look in his eye. "One
for all, all for one--"

"Every man for himself," interjected Curly.

"This is my money," said Shemp with determination.

"Oh yeah? We'll see about that," responded Moe.

And with that Moe took a large pair of scissors out of his pocket and
started to use it on Shemp's . . .

Shane "Remo D" Dallmann

Apr 14, 2001, 12:05:40 AM4/14/01
> "This is my money," said Shemp with determination.
>
> "Oh yeah? We'll see about that," responded Moe.
>
> And with that Moe took a large pair of scissors out of his pocket and
> started to use it on Shemp's . . .

. . . jacket. Before Shemp could lift a finger in protest, Moe had sheared
open his right-hand pocket. But instead of a bankroll, out poured a
multitude of small, brightly-colored glass spheroids.

"Ha-ha-ha," laughed Larry. "He's lost his--"

"Don't say it!" snapped Moe, striding forward with the intention of
slicing off a generous helping of Larry's porcupine-quills. To noone's
surprise but his own, however, he promptly fell prey to the scattered
marbles--and joined them on the floor with a resounding WHUMP!

"Didja think I'd make it that easy for you--keep MY money where YOU
could find it?," muttered Shemp. "I'm on to you--I keep MY money in a VERY
safe place, indeed."

"Oh, of course!" yelped Curly. "You mean the. . .

"What a day!"
The Baron--"Flesh For Frankenstein"

"Robert Rothman" <robro...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

Scutagera

Apr 14, 2001, 6:12:04 AM4/14/01
>> "Didja think I'd make it that easy for you--keep MY money where YOU
could find it?," muttered Shemp. "I'm on to you--I keep MY money in a VERY
safe place, indeed."

"Oh, of course!" yelped Curly. "You mean the. . .<<

...bottom of the fishtank, where all types of sea life that haunt our bowls of
soup dwell!"
"I'm not putting my hand in there!"said Larry."That lobster in the gumbo
really gave me a hard time!"
"That's what you think!" said Moe."C'mere...."

Robert Rothman

Apr 14, 2001, 9:13:24 AM4/14/01

> "I'm not putting my hand in there!"said Larry."That lobster in the gumbo
>really gave me a hard time!"
> "That's what you think!" said Moe."C'mere...."

"Please, Moe," said Larry, "don't make me stick my hand in there."

"I wouldn't do that, old buddy," said Moe. "I wouldn't dream of sticking
your hand in the fishbowl."

With that, Moe, grabbed a handful of Larry's hair and forced Larry's head
into the aquarium.

"Ya see," said Moe, "your hands have nothing to do with it."

Standing up with the bowl upside down on his head, Larry tried
unsuccessfully to remove the glass globe.

"Hey Moe! Hey Curly! Hey Shemp! Get me outa here," cried Larry as a mussel
clamped itself on his nose and a small goldfish tried to swim into his left
nostril.

"Don't worry," replied Moe. "We'll get ya out. We'll use a . . .

Greg

Apr 14, 2001, 2:52:10 PM4/14/01

Dynamite! One stick should be plenty.

Robert Rothman

Apr 14, 2001, 3:22:25 PM4/14/01

>>"Don't worry," replied Moe. "We'll get ya out. We'll use a . . .
>>
>Dynamite! One stick should be plenty.

"Hey toiniphead," said Moe, signalling to his fat little brother. "Get me a
stick of dynamite from the closet!"

"Why, soitenly," said Curly as he went to get the explosive.

A moment later he was back.

"I can't find any," he said. "We musta used it all up when we extracted
Larry's tooth the other day. But maybe this shotgun will woik instead."

"I guess it'll have to do," said Moe angrily, as he began to take aim at
Larry's glass-enclosed head.

Just then, Bud Jamison, the game warden, burst into the room.

"Hold it!" he yelled. "You're all under arrest for poaching. Shotgun
season for guppies doesn't open until next week."

With that, Warden Bud took out a pair of handcuffs, clipped one manacle to
his own wrist, and started to put the other side on Shemp's wrist. But
Shemp had learned a thing or two about sleight of hand, with the result
that, without even realizing it, Bud actually put the handcuffs on . . .

Wishkah273

Apr 14, 2001, 5:33:53 PM4/14/01
>With that, Warden Bud took out a pair of handcuffs, clipped one manacle to
>his own wrist, and started to put the other side on Shemp's wrist. But
>Shemp had learned a thing or two about sleight of hand, with the result
>that, without even realizing it, Bud actually put the handcuffs on . . .

a manaquin that Shemp kept as a comic prop that was dressed as a cop!

Bud: Maybe a few hundred years in the pen will teach you a (walking away
realizing he was handcuffed to a manaquin.) HEY!

Moe, Larry (who still had the fishbowl on his head), Curly, and Shemp:
YAHHHHH! (Ran out the door).

Moe, Larry, Curly, and Shemp ran out of the building and ran to the enterance
of a local hospital and jumped onto a stretcher and sailed into the streets of
heavy traffic.

Shemp: Nyah! Nyah! They can't catch us!

Continue.......

--

Gina Dellago

Robert Rothman

Apr 14, 2001, 6:06:47 PM4/14/01

> Moe, Larry, Curly, and Shemp ran out of the building and ran to the
enterance
>of a local hospital and jumped onto a stretcher and sailed into the streets
of
>heavy traffic.
>
> Shemp: Nyah! Nyah! They can't catch us!

On their way out of the house, they happened to pass Dudley Dickerson.
Dudley glanced at them with an odd expression, and, in a deep, highly
educated voice, remarked to no one in particular, "I daresay this
residential establishment has indubitably transcended the boundaries of
psychological stability."

. . .

Ltb3105

Apr 14, 2001, 6:12:31 PM4/14/01
What happened to this story line? Seems we've got a couple going.......oh
well, I'm going to continue my own......

to continue with the above.......

Moe: If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you!

Ltb3105

Apr 14, 2001, 6:16:51 PM4/14/01
>On their way out of the house, they happened to pass Dudley Dickerson.
>Dudley glanced at them with an odd expression, and, in a deep, highly
>educated voice, remarked to no one in particular, "I daresay this
>residential establishment has indubitably transcended the boundaries of
>psychological stability."

Then, realizing what he had just witnessed, he shook his head, looked up to see
the Stooges passing him, screamed "AAAAAAHHHHHHH" and ran the other way!

During his run, he bumps into Sitka, knocks him down, tramples over his face,
leaving Sitka with heel marks on his cheek, who muttered.............

Robert Rothman

Apr 14, 2001, 8:51:25 PM4/14/01

>During his run, he bumps into Sitka, knocks him down, tramples over his
face,
>leaving Sitka with heel marks on his cheek, who muttered.............

"Dear me, oh dear me. Some things never change."

Meanwhile, the boys, with Bud and the doll in hot chase, find themselves at
the door to an ivy-covered building. The door opens, and they are greeted
by a lady whose ugliness is exceeded only by her wealth.

"Oh, good!" she exclaims. "You must be Professors Hamburger, Frankfurter,
Zwiebelkopf and Fleischkopf, just arrived from France. Come in and meet the
. . .

Markshark989

Apr 15, 2001, 12:15:32 AM4/15/01
>"Oh, good!" she exclaims. "You must be Professors Hamburger, Frankfurter,
>Zwiebelkopf and Fleischkopf, just arrived from France. Come in and meet the
>. . .

....lovely student body!

Shane "Remo D" Dallmann

Apr 15, 2001, 12:37:19 AM4/15/01
"Markshark989" <marksh...@cs.com> wrote in message

"Body?!" shrieked Curly. "We didn't do it! We was nowhere near! Don't pin
it on us!"

"Yeah," said Shemp, "...but THAT you can pin to me RIGHT NOW!"

For coming down the stairs was the loveliest...

Robert Rothman

Apr 15, 2001, 1:53:04 AM4/15/01

>For coming down the stairs was the loveliest...
>
>--
roast turkey the Boys had ever seen.

"Woo, woo, woo, woo woo," remarked Curly.

"Gydnf kliionw zx," said Larry, whose ability to communicate was somewhat
impaired by the fishbowl on his head.

"We've prepared a little repast to welcome you to St. Josephine's," said the
rich bitch. Come into the dining room.

The four "professors" and the walking turkey followed her into a large room
equipped with tables and chairs. In each chair was a proper yong lady
holding a monkey wrench. The matron picked up a handy piece of silver and
tapped on a glass.

"Girls! May I have your attention. We at St. Josephine's plumbing college
for girls are very fortunate to have four new professors who have just
arrived today, and who will be teaching us about the latest French plumbing
techniques. Professors--if you'd care to say a few words?"

Elmer Pintar

Apr 15, 2001, 9:01:02 AM4/15/01
Careful..the estate of Elwood Ullman may be watching. Make sure that it
is our own material!

Elmer Pintar

L.S. Coker

Apr 15, 2001, 9:31:33 AM4/15/01
..suddenly a secret panel open behind Elmer. A bony hand reached from
behind. covering Elmer's mouth & pulled him into the dark recess.

Moe: Hey where'd Elmer go?

Curly Joe: Do 'ya think them Martians have come back? I'm scared!

Larry: Me too! And where's Professor Danforth? He should have been here by
now!

Just then they heard a scream from the basement laboratory...

L.S. Coker

Apr 15, 2001, 9:36:54 AM4/15/01
Joe: "So give give alllllreadyyyy!"

Moe: "Oh A Wise Guy?!" and place a open handed slap across Joe's face

Joe: "Owe! That hurt! Cut it out Moe!"

Larry: "Hey don't re-arrange his face Moe! You remember what those guys were
saying about Joe"

Moe: "You right for once, Porcupine! What exactly did they say?"........

L.S. Coker

Apr 15, 2001, 9:53:35 AM4/15/01
All together: "I like to.."

Moe:"Spread out. I'm the spokesman! I'd like to...hey look!"

Across the room 2 men appeared out of thin air just above the floor and
tumbled a few feet across the floor. One in a green sweater and the other,
an outdated suit that should have gone down with the Titanic.

Tony: Doug! Are you alright? Where are we? I think the Time Tunnel dumped us
some late 30's posh party?!

Doug: I'm OK but I twisted my ankle. Be careful Tony. I think those men over
there are the Three Stooges. What ever you do avoid them. Maybe the General
can transfer us to another time before a pie fight gets started!

Tony & Doug make a run to hide behind the drapes only to find behind those
drapes...

Robert Rothman

Apr 15, 2001, 10:08:48 AM4/15/01

>Just then they heard a scream from the basement laboratory...

"We've gotta investigate," said Moe with determination. "Up to the
basement!"

Moe got right behind Larry and started to push Larry in the direction of the
stairs.

"Don't worry," he said, "I'll be right behind ya, leading the way."

It was then that Moe noticed that Curly-Joe was starting to run in the other
direction. Moe grabbed the fat Stooge and muttered "I always said ya
weren't a real Stooge."

With that, Moe smacked Curly-Joe in the . . .

L.S. Coker

Apr 15, 2001, 10:07:10 AM4/15/01
"Heel?! I think of stronger words for you, you ..you... two-timing chisler,
Shemp!" Symona

"Hey baby I can explain! She was just a cute kid..Red hair and all!" Shemp

"Kid? Who's a kid? Why outta..." And she does! Gina plants a pie firmly into
Shemp's face

Just then W.C. Fields walks in & comes towards the boys and calls out to
pie-faced Shemp..

"So ya been calling me names my little man? Didn't get a break on my Bank
Dick film, eh?" Fields

"Duck Shemp! He's going to throw a punch at you..." Larry

Suddenly W.C. stops and gazes at Gina.."Well hello, my little
Chickadeeeee!"...

Moe & Curly take advantage of the distraction and...

R. <r747*@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> "Ltb3105" <ltb...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Curly: "And heel!"

Robert Rothman

Apr 15, 2001, 10:14:37 AM4/15/01

>Tony & Doug make a run to hide behind the drapes only to find behind those
>drapes...

Groucho, Harpo, Chico, Zeppo and Gummo.

"Don't mind us," said Groucho with a leer. "We're just watching those guys
so we can learn how to be really funny."

Harpo honked his horn in agreement.

Meanwhile, . . .

Robert Rothman

Apr 15, 2001, 10:32:39 AM4/15/01

>Moe: "You right for once, Porcupine! What exactly did they say?"........

Without warning, three guys in three-piece suits appeared on the scene. One
of them was brandishing an official-looking piece of paper.

One of them--instantly recognizable as the leader due to his expensive
spittoon haircut--turned to Moe while consulting the document.

"You are in breach of Article III, Section 17, Subsection b, Paragraph
xviii, Subparagraph 6 7/8, which provides, to wit, one wit and half-wit,
that 'the party of the first part shall under no circumstances whatsoever
slap, smash, poke, smack, bop or otherwise commit any act of physical mayhem
upon the face, eyes, head, belly or other personal parts of the third party
of the first part, without first expressly obtaining written permission of
said third party of the first part, which permission may be denied by said
third party of the first part in his absolute and total discretion.' "

"Yeah!" said the two other lawyers in unison.

"What'd he say?" said Moe.

"He means ya can't smack Joe around," answered Shemp. "It's in the
contract."

"OK boys--let's file a counterclaim," said Moe, taking aim at the chief
lawyer with a . . .

L.S. Coker

Apr 15, 2001, 10:31:32 AM4/15/01
The back door opened in three tough men with guns drawn entered..

Larry: "Look! It's Big Mike and his boys!"

Moe: "They must have escaped from prison!"

Big Mike: "OK Moe. You cost me big bucks by not throwing that fight! And we
got thrown in the slammer to boot. But it's all over for you now!"..

They aim therir guns at Moe and Big Mike yells:."OK BOYS ON MY
COUNT...ONE...TWO.."

"THREE!!!!" yell two of the ripest tomatoes in town as they smash several
flower vases over Big Mike and his two henchmen.

All three go down with cherub smiles and rolling eyes..bird calls can be
heard circling their heads..

Moe: "Thanks girls!"

Girls in unison: "Anytime Uncle Moe! Lucky we crashed this party in time!"

Larry: "Well well. If it isn't Moe's two beautiful nieces Gailie &
Laura..hubba hubba"

Moe: "Spread out!"

Curly:" Hey if their Moes' nieces..how come their not mine too?"

Shemp:" They are on Helen's side..too smart for Moe..Ha ha ha!oh!oh!oh!oh!"

Moe leads Shemp by his pinky finger..in Shemp's nose.."Remind me to moider
you later!"

Just then the Marx brothers run up to them with Tony & a limping Doug to
say....

L.S. Coker

Apr 15, 2001, 10:36:39 AM4/15/01
> With that, Moe smacked Curly-Joe in the . . .PIE

Curly Joe had a pie hidden under his shirt.

Moe: "Oh holding back, eh? *slap* won't share eh? *slap*"

Curly Joe returns a mean handed swing that connects with Moe's jaw and he
drops to the floor.

Moe: "Well thanks for sharing!"

Curly Joe: Sorry Moe..I didn't mean it..you believe me don't you?"

Moe: Hey wait! Where's Larry?..oh no! look!!!....

L.S. Coker

Apr 15, 2001, 10:46:19 AM4/15/01

(Shemp)> "I was tellin' the guys about my latest invention, a . . . "

"pill that gives you instant energy for a whole minute"

Moe "You don't say? You sure could use it. You never expend any energy!"

Larry "Hey knock it off Moe! What if we give one of those pills to some old
nag at the races?"

Shemp "Hey I like that! We'd be the only ones betting on old Fleabisket and
won't everyone be surprised when she crosses that line way ahead of the
others!"

Moe: " And we'll be in the money.. the moulah..the..."

Larry:" Hey wait a minute! How could we slip her the pill without being
caught..there's some pretty tight security at the stables"

Shemp" You're right you know who I heard is on patrol there? None other
than....

Robert Rothman

Apr 15, 2001, 10:58:58 AM4/15/01

>Shemp" You're right you know who I heard is on patrol there? None other
>than....

Maxwell Smart, secret agent 86. We'll never get past him."

"Oh, yeah? Well, I've got an idea," said Moe.

"What is it?" asked Curly.

"Shut up, clamhead!" responded Moe, punctuating his statement with a tweak
of Curly's nose. "It's real simple. We'll use a . . .

L.S. Coker

Apr 15, 2001, 10:58:47 AM4/15/01
Larry walks over sporting two black eyes.

Groucho "Hey what happened to you?"

Larry 'That gal over there did it! Last time I help anyone!"

Chico "What did you do?"

Larry "The front of her blouse was button wrong so I tried to un-button it
and re-button right. She punched me in the eye!"

Groucho: "So how come you have TWO black eyes?"

Larry: " I realised she didn't want her buttons adjusted so I tried to put
them back they way they were!"

Harpo: *HONK* *HONK*

Groucho: "You Bet your Life! Now for $10, what is the secret word?"....

Robert Rothman

Apr 15, 2001, 11:21:00 AM4/15/01

L>Groucho: "You Bet your Life! Now for $10, what is the secret word?"....

" 'What' is the secret woid," said Larry.

"That's what I just asked you," said Groucho.

"And I just answered you," responded Larry, " 'What' is the secret woid.
Now pay me my ten bucks."

"Wait a minute," cried Lou Costello. "Now you're tryin' to use our
material. ABBOTTTTTT!"

. . .

L.S. Coker

Apr 15, 2001, 11:42:10 AM4/15/01
"What's the matter! What's the matter!?" complains Bud

"He won't give the man the $10" Lou

"Who?" Lou

"What!" Larry

"Hey that's our material! Give the man his $10 and maybe he'll come up with
his own routine after a hot bowl of soup" Bud

"One bowel of cackle soup coming up!" Shemp slides the bowl of boiling hot
fluid turn the counter..and off onto Moe's back, who bent over to pick up
the strange coin he found on the floor....

L.S. Coker

Apr 15, 2001, 11:52:27 AM4/15/01
They make a run for the door..only to be stopped by a tall muscular chap
carrying a couple of movie canisters.

"Hey Its James! Put in a good word for us will ya?" Larry
"No way boys..not after the nasty things you said about Charlie Chaplin!"
James
"Hey were only kidding. You movie experts take everything too seriously! You
know I...oh look!"

Curly was dancing with Christine when he flings her across the room and into
the kitchen. She ends up sitting on the hot stove for a second and screams
running out. "X" marks are smoking from her derriere.

"Hey boys it must bue Easter!" Shemp

"Easter?!" Moe

"Yeah! Look at them hot-crossed buns!!!" Larry

Then a hand grabs Moe from behind and...

Ltb3105

Apr 15, 2001, 12:12:09 PM4/15/01
>Then a hand grabs Moe from behind and...

Lo and behold, it's Laura, who finally gets to meet her idol at last! Laura's
always had a "thing" for tough guys and when Moe's eyes meet hers, she lets go
of her hold and stammers........

L.S. Coker

Apr 15, 2001, 4:40:06 PM4/15/01
> Lo and behold, it's Laura, who finally gets to meet her idol at last!
Laura's
> always had a "thing" for tough guys and when Moe's eyes meet hers, she
lets go
> of her hold and stammers........

"Niagara Falls! Slowly I turned.."

Moe: "Hey lady you got the wrong guy....eiiiiii!"

Laura surprises Moe not with a kick, slap, punch, eye poke but a firmly
placed..."

Robert Rothman

Apr 15, 2001, 5:46:15 PM4/15/01

>Laura surprises Moe not with a kick, slap, punch, eye poke but a firmly
>placed..."

kiss on the . . .

Wishkah273

Apr 16, 2001, 10:23:28 AM4/16/01

>Moe: Hey wait! Where's Larry?..oh no! look!!!....

Shemp had a mallet in his hand running up to Curly Joe, Larry was right
behind him.

Shemp: (knocking Curly Joe over the head) That's what you get for being a
cheap imitation of my little brother, Curly!

Curly Joe: (knocked out cold with a silly look on his face).

Larry: Good work, Shemp! He wasn't a real Stooge anyway!

Moe: That it! From now on, no more unoriginal stooges!

Shemp: Yeah, especially ones who were just a replacement of a replacement
of a replacement, of a replacement! (Shemp repeats it by singing a song!)

Moe: (slaps Shemp)! Stop that, chowderhead!

Shemp: Hee Hee hee hee hee! I love annoying Moe!

Continue..........

--

Gina Dellago

Markshark989

Apr 16, 2001, 12:42:08 PM4/16/01
>"OK boys--let's file a counterclaim," said Moe, taking aim at the chief
>lawyer with a . . .

...pair of fingers. Suddenly, another lawyer approached the assembled group.

"Why, who are you?" the lawyer asked.

"Why, we're Stooges," Moe replied.

Then, two squad cars pulled up, and several police officers formed a cordon
around them.

"You are under arrest for trademark infringement," the lawyer snapped," adding,
"knuckleheadsTM!"

"Not so faaaaaaaaast!" Joe cried out.

"What?" responded Larry and Moe.

"They don't own the rights to my name," said the portly one.

"Good thinking, Joe! See, you were good for something after all!" said Moe.

Robert Rothman

Apr 16, 2001, 9:58:15 PM4/16/01

>"Good thinking, Joe! See, you were good for something after all!" said Moe.

"Does anybody know who this chucklehead is?" asked Moe, indicating the
newly-arrived legal beagle (who, oddly enough, spoke with a Transylvanian
accent).

"I know 'im," said Curly-Joe. "He's the bloodsucking shyster who kept
trying to get me to sue you guys. But I wouldn't do it--you're my buddies.
After I was dead he managed to talk my grandkids into it. If I wasn't
already dead I'd disinherit 'em for that."

"Wait a minute," Curly said. "If we're dead, they can't arrest us."

"Y'know, spongehead, for a dumb guy sometimes ya ain't so stupid," retirted
Moe. We're all dead--so let's get 'im!"

With that, all six Stooges, joined by the rest of the assembled company,
pelt the shyster with everything in sight.

END

Ltb3105

Apr 16, 2001, 11:33:56 PM4/16/01
>"Y'know, spongehead, for a dumb guy sometimes ya ain't so stupid," retirted
>Moe. We're all dead--so let's get 'im!"
>
>With that, all six Stooges, joined by the rest of the assembled company,
>pelt the shyster with everything in sight.
>
>END

Thanks, Robert, for ending this...LOL....it was getting out of hand the more
plots and stories we added......I couldn't keep up with it......

In the future, please stick to ONE story and just add to that one?

Laura

"Are you gonna start THAT again?"

SLAP!

Robert Rothman

Apr 17, 2001, 1:07:41 AM4/17/01
We've still got three open plotlines--the racehorse, the disappearing Elmer,
and Laura about to kiss Shemp. Let's keep them open for a while.

I actually like the idea of multiple plotlines developing from the same
starting point. Sort of like Columbia using the same stock footage to make
multiple shorts. Of course, I prefer that my own shorts be made of cotton.

RPR

Shane "Remo D" Dallmann

Apr 17, 2001, 1:43:36 AM4/17/01

> In the future, please stick to ONE story and just add to that one?

Only if Shemp's latest invention prevents two or more posters from
responding simultaneously to any given installment!

> >"Y'know, spongehead, for a dumb guy sometimes ya ain't so stupid,"
retirted
> >Moe. We're all dead--so let's get 'im!"
> >
> >With that, all six Stooges, joined by the rest of the assembled company,
> >pelt the shyster with everything in sight.
> >
> >END
> >
> Thanks, Robert, for ending this...LOL....it was getting out of hand the
more
> plots and stories we added......I couldn't keep up with it......

L.S. Coker

Apr 17, 2001, 8:32:15 AM4/17/01
Hi Shane! I was quite surprised how far the story got before we got into
posting at the same time. I'm curious if anyone here had any negative views
on this experiment in writing comedy? Hope not! It was fun. I did throw a
sad twist into Gina's "little girl with the coke" line. But I had every
intention to add one more part to bring about a happy ending for the
character "Yoola".

Now we just need to finish up the alternate stories and take a deep breath.
Then one of us may dare to start another "adventure".

Stephen

"I'm mortified!" Moe

Ltb3105

Apr 17, 2001, 8:07:51 PM4/17/01
>We've still got three open plotlines--the racehorse, the disappearing Elmer,
>and Laura about to kiss Shemp. Let's keep them open for a while.

Where the heck are those? I must've breezed right past them!!!

Someone continue, and I'll respond......

Laura

Robert Rothman

Apr 17, 2001, 10:53:26 PM4/17/01

>> Larry:" Hey wait a minute! How could we slip her the pill without being
>> caught..there's some pretty tight security at the stables"
>>
>> Shemp" You're right you know who I heard is on patrol there? None other
>> than....
>
> The FBI. The FBI? Yes, Flanigan, Branigan, and Iskovitch!
> That's an old-time company.
> This is an old radio!

"I got an idea," said Moe. "We gotta disguise ourselves as the horse's
faddah. Then we can sneak in when they feed him."

"Why not his muddah?" asked Curly, which earned him a crack on the nose.

"He means hay," explained Larry.

"Hey Porcupine!" said Moe, "You're not no dumb after all!"

FADE TO ...

Robert Rothman

Apr 17, 2001, 10:54:32 PM4/17/01
Well, I've added to the racehorse story line.

RPR

buriedge...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2019, 7:11:11 PM4/25/19
On Tuesday, April 10, 2001 at 7:21:07 PM UTC-5, Wishkah273 wrote:
> Here's something a little bit new we all can do. It does involve writing
> our own Stooge stories. How about an Add-On story about the Stooges? One
> person can write one paragraph, and another one writes another paragraph and so
> on until someone writes the ending.
>
> If anyone agrees to do this, great! You guys can have Curly be the third
> Stooge if you want, it don't matter, or have Shemp make an appearence, too and
> vice versa! This could be something fun this newsgroup can do. Let me know if
> anyone wants to be a part of this. :)
>

> --
>
> Gina Dellago

Hey Gina! I am Fancy Octopus and I host a literature/comedy podcast. I wanted to ask, are you the author of the story "Gorilla Virus" on the Wall of Shemp? If so would you be open to a short interview?

Thanks,
Fancy Octopus