Channeling Groucho

David LaRue

Nov 23, 2020, 6:59:43 PM11/23/20
I spent the day home with my Shih Tsu and his toys. At one point he had a
rawhide chew stuck out diagonally and his eyes starring intently just like
Groucho used to do when he was making a point. He seemed to understand me
when I commented about his look as he kind of grinned. It made me wonder
if Groucho himself was somehow paying a visit. Either way it is worth
mentioning here to the group. I hope you are all well and remembering good
times.

cruciverbalist

Nov 29, 2020, 8:26:53 PM11/29/20
Nice to see your post. I am, indeed, well and remembering good times.
Happy holidays to any and all who still check in here every once in a
while. Stay safe and stay healthy.

Jack