Happy 127th Birthday, Groucho!

Dana Schwartz

Oct 2, 2017, 9:02:36 AM10/2/17
Echoing into the empty canyons of a.c.m-b...

Happy (happy) Birthday (birthday), Groucho (groucho)!

I don't think anyone even lurks out here these days, but since I pay
$2 / month for a functioning news service... there ya go!

Dana (who still hasn't located an active Marx Bros discussion group
anywhere on the 'net)

Frank J. Lhota

Oct 2, 2017, 5:54:42 PM10/2/17
Hey, I'm still here, although the vast majority of the posters who used
to be here have left USENET for Facebook. We need to keep USENET alive,
however, so that it can be a sanctuary in the case these posters need to
flee Facebook.

--
"All things extant in this world,
Gods of Heaven, gods of Earth,

"Drizzle, Drazzle, Drozzle, Drome,
Time for this one to come home!"
- Mr. Wizard from "Tooter Turtle"

David LaRue

Oct 3, 2017, 5:47:08 AM10/3/17
Dana Schwartz <dsch...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in
There are lurkers here that still remember the great Grouch Marx.

cruciverbalist

Oct 9, 2017, 12:25:52 PM10/9/17
Count me as one of those lurkers. A tip of the beret to Groucho.

Jack

Pete The Upstart

Oct 11, 2017, 7:42:59 PM10/11/17
Hi everyone. Thank you Dana for keeping this alive!

Happy belated Birthday to the one, the only Groucho!!

Dana Schwartz

Oct 13, 2017, 10:07:14 PM10/13/17
On Mon, 02 Oct 2017 09:02:29 -0400, Dana Schwartz
<dsch...@ix.netcom.com> wrote a Happy Birthday msg to Groucho...

And, Frank, David, Jack and Pete confirmed my suspicion - the loyal
fans are still lurking in the bushes out here in Usenetville. :-)

Thanks for chiming in.

Keeping the porch light on here for our sporadic and brief visits...

Dana