Duck Soup Now On TCM

Pete The Upstart

Dec 31, 2015, 6:47:08 PM12/31/15
Soups on!!!

cruciverbalist

Jan 1, 2016, 4:30:06 PM1/1/16
On Thu, 31 Dec 2015 15:47:07 -0800 (PST), Pete The Upstart
<peter...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Soups on!!!

I know this goes against the opinions of most critics and fans but
I've always preferred Animal Crackers to DS. Don't get me wrong. I
like DS. I like it a lot. But I still prefer AC. YMMV (and probably
does!).

Jack

Pete The Upstart

Jan 2, 2016, 5:19:53 PM1/2/16
Actually I agree with you. The first time I saw Animal Crackers was in a movie theater so I appreciated it more. Besides it's slightly funnier.

Pete