Laurel OR Hardy blu-ray

weary flake

Jun 16, 2021, 11:02:35 PM6/16/21
So I'm watching the Oliver Hardy disc of the 2 blu-ray set
of Laurel or Hardy. Looks like most of the stuff on either
disc hasn't been issued on disc before, and has included
scenes that were formerly missing. The menus actually
work properly, as opposed to the recent 4 blu-ray
Definitive set.

As usual with silents, I don't listen to the included
soundtrack but play my own music on a CD player, so I
don't judge a disc by the included music. Instead, I hear
music I like, not what some modern wise guy improv'ed, nor
the anonymous music put on most silent DVDs.