A Firesign Chat for Jun 18, 2015 [9 parts]

Catherwood

Jun 19, 2015, 4:33:12 AM6/19/15

[part 1 of 9]
HTML version at
http://www.firesigntheatre.com/chat/logs/fstchat_20150618.html

TimmMcCoy: Hello all. Dipping my toes getting ready for tonight
DJTweeny: Hi Timm
TimmMcCoy: Hey DJ, It's been two weeks since my last confession. I had to help Proctor bust the theif.
TimmMcCoy: Uh, Old man alert here. Where to I go to listen when it starts?
DJTweeny: That's great that they caught the bastids :)
TimmMcCoy: Oh thats right. TY!
DJTweeny: The streams aren't up yet, but you can pookmark them - 128k at http://listen.ehhh.us:8000/tweeny.m3u or at 16k for dial-up users at http://listen.ehhh.us:8000/tweeny16k.m3u
DJTweeny: *bookmark them would be more useful
DJTweeny: The streams will go up in about 1/2, with music soon to follow
TimmMcCoy: Got it saved in my Winamp
DJTweeny: kewl :)
DJTweeny: Taylor credits you with making the sting happen, btw
TimmMcCoy: I did. I tracked the perp set him up and called LAPD with a perfect description and where he was with the loot. He's a NAZI!
DJTweeny: no joke...
TimmMcCoy: I'm listening now. When I said Nazi, the whole "Seek Hile" was playing
TimmMcCoy: NO JOKE!
DJTweeny: He was looking for an autographed picture of Der Schnifter?
TimmMcCoy: I busted him from 1000 miles away by computer.
DJTweeny: nice work, sir :-)
DJTweeny: he was in L.A.?
TimmMcCoy: My pleasure! This is why we're supposed to help each other. I'm flying out in July so Phil said he's buying me dinner. SHould be fun to spend an eveing with him.
TimmMcCoy: YES. LA right in the Hollywood hills
DJTweeny: wow
DJTweeny: Nazis in Hollwood Hills
TimmMcCoy: Thats a movie in its self
DJTweeny: What's the world coming to? ;)
TimmMcCoy: Probably $6.75 a gallon if we're unlucky
TimmMcCoy: I didn't get any recognition for the Elmo Pederasty Case tho.
DJTweeny: lol
DJTweeny: Well, I hope the rest of the items turn up soon
TimmMcCoy: So "Power" tonight Proctor & Bergman? Love it!
DJTweeny: Yes indeed, after I talk on Skype with Taylor
TimmMcCoy: Very cool Taylor is my hero!
TimmMcCoy: I'm sampleing "My Dinner with Power" right now. I have a HUGE FST collection. Some stuff even Phil dodnt know about so I uploaded to him. I've collected for 40 years
DJTweeny: Taylor would really like to have anything rare you might have in your collection.
DJTweeny: I believe they're specifically looking for a lost Mushroom Play
TimmMcCoy: I have: Firesign Theatre - Live at SUNY Stony Brook, plus all of the Stoned Live Radio Shows from 1970 and 71
DJTweeny: nice
TimmMcCoy: YES and ALL of The Magic Mushroom Plays.
DJTweeny: That is definitely something you should let Taylor know about
DJTweeny: David said there was one missing from their collection
TimmMcCoy: All from 1967
TimmMcCoy: I think he know already. I had them in my dropbox for weeks for him and Phil
DJTweeny: cool
TimmMcCoy: Here they are for anyone: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/476l2wri5udvchl/AAAlYRqnPvnyxTtSFSONh_uOa?dl=0
TimmMcCoy: Here's a CRAP load for ya if you like. Download anything you want: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sxadxlr67bix0cj/AADd4H_jaEO84uDDVSA6FeFfa?dl=0
DJTweeny: I think theyy='d like to sell the collection commercially, so maybe shouldn't give out the link to the general public ;)
DJTweeny: *they'd
TimmMcCoy: 10 Folders of TFST
TimmMcCoy: Good idea. Can you remove that?
DJTweeny: I can ask Merlyn to do it
TimmMcCoy: Wasn't thinking. Good idea.
DJTweeny: OK, email to Merlyn sent
DJTweeny: Hi Ralph
TimmMcCoy: Welcome to side two Ralph!
Ralph: Howdy, friends....
TimmMcCoy: Hello Dear Friends!
TimmMcCoy: MUSIC is that Zappa?
Ralph: hey, that's al DiMeola
TimmMcCoy: Oh yea, DiMeola
Ralph: he is actually playing a gig in NJ tonight
DJTweeny: That song was from the self-titled Stanley Clark album
Ralph: Steppenwolf
TimmMcCoy: The Pusher!
DJTweeny: "Power', actually ;)
DJTweeny: all these songs have Power in the title :)
TimmMcCoy: Damn I'm betting 1000 tonight
Ralph: from the live double album
TimmMcCoy: Batting...sheesh..Maybe I shouldn't had that Martini!
Ralph: cuervo and fine you-know-what here
DJTweeny: heheh
DJTweeny: Yeah, from Steppenwolf Live

Catherwood

Jun 19, 2015, 4:33:20 AM6/19/15

[part 2 of 9]
Ralph: don't bite the hand that feeds you
DJTweeny: Say hi to Jose for me
TimmMcCoy: Will do!
DJTweeny: Hi Cat
TimmMcCoy: Hello Cat!
Ralph: howdy Cat
TimmMcCoy: Chilling Limes for the Times. A little Jose and The Pussycats!
Cat: Hi folks
TimmMcCoy: Nice playlist so far!
Ralph: Huey Lewis to follow?
TimmMcCoy: I was Thinking Power Of Love. Great Mind!
Ralph: one o'my faves
Captain Equinox: Hiya, Kiddos!
Ralph: howdy Cap'n
TimmMcCoy: Raw Power by Iggy Pop?
TimmMcCoy: Hey Cap'n!
DJTweeny: Hi Captain, CRE
Beet: I am just dropping in to say hello. Hello. I'm kind of exhausted tonight so I am heading for the feathers to lay the head down. All best to fellow Fireheads and I'll see you next week. G'nite.
CostaRicanExpat: Hey Tweeny! Good work the past couple of shows!
DJTweeny: Sorry Timm, these songs are timed out exactly
Captain Equinox: Keep it sweet, Beet.
Cat: Thanks for dropping by, Beet.
DJTweeny: Thanks CRE :)
TimmMcCoy: No problem. Nice damn list tho
Ralph: amen to that
DJTweeny: If you get into chat before the warm-up music starts, I can take requests
Ralph: and that
TimmMcCoy: Time for a little 420 to put a head on that Jose.
TimmMcCoy: I'll remember that next time.
Ralph: I didn't know Hendrix did this tune
Captain Equinox: It's always 4:20 somewhere.
Ralph: oh right, Gypsy
TimmMcCoy: Correct Cap'n
Ralph: with Buddy Miles
Ralph: i'll light up to that
TimmMcCoy )
TimmMcCoy )
Captain Equinox: I got a little Road Apple Red right here.
TimmMcCoy: Double Bogart..cough^^^
Cat: it's time to take to the skies with the Free Mexican Airforce
TimmMcCoy: Purple Nugs baby!
Cat: EW
jahgust: Hidey ho ya'l!
EWeston: Evenin tweeny and a good crowd
TimmMcCoy: Welcome to side 6 Group!
TimmMcCoy: LENNON!!!!!
EWeston: Are we there yet?
DJTweeny: Hi EW, jahgust, Beet
TimmMcCoy: Blue Dreams...mmm I am T O A S T Y!
DJTweeny: Butter him, folks, he's toasty!
DJTweeny: Hi Junguy
TimmMcCoy: "This is gonna be good!" Standing by!
Ralph: The sign of fire
Ralph: lily!
DJTweeny: Taylor just joined Skype :)
DJTweeny: Ji lily
Cat: Lily
TimmMcCoy: I am also a Firesign! April 8th
lily: Captain Equinox Cat DJTweeny EWeston jahgust Junguy lily Ralph TimmMcCo hi all and Master Tween thanks for the best of times
TimmMcCoy: TAYLOR!!!!!!! I made it!!
lily: Hi Cat hows by you?
EWeston: My cat seems to be trying to torture me this eve
Cat: pretty good, lily
Cat: I'm looking forward to hear what Taylor has to say
DJTweeny: Hi Sid
TimmMcCoy: OK WE'RE OFF and RUNNING!
Cat: and speaking of taylor....
SidFudd: Woo hoo, howdy do Timm
lily: everybody jammin tonite?
EWeston: Help me up!
Ralph: Navel observatory?
Cat: Nabby
TimmMcCoy: You can pee into the stream and that's important!
Nabby: Howdy everybody I'm the whisperin' Nabby
jahgust: Timm! yer a hero!
SidFudd: Timm McCoy ladies and gentleman! Actor and all around swell guy who's responsible for setting the bait for the sting that led to the recovery of many fine stolen goods!
Cat: wow. good work, tim
TimmMcCoy: You're welcome. It was a pleasure to bust a Nazi!
Captain Equinox: Thanks, Timm!
lily: purty light shows here
EWeston: The goods has been recovered?
Ralph: guvmint inflicted simulation
Cat: we're getting some much needed rain here.
SidFudd: Not all the goods have been recovered. I'll explain on Skype.
Captain Equinox: *honk honk*
TimmMcCoy: You are all welcome!!!

Catherwood

Jun 19, 2015, 4:33:30 AM6/19/15

[part 3 of 9]
lily: oh thats great timmm
EWeston: Hookay!
jahgust: Yo Sid! Can't wait to hear the goods!
TimmMcCoy: Sounds GREAT!
Ralph: i'm speechless already
Cat: wow, that's from A Shadow Moves UPon the Land
lily: everybody say yeah
Ralph: amaaaazing
DJTweeny: Hi shoes
shoes for the dead: Howdy
DJTweeny: Hi Nabby
Nabby: Cheers Tweeny
TimmMcCoy: I was honored to help. I ask for nothing. Just had to do it because I knew I could.. Would do it again too.
EWeston: Keuwl
llanwydd: evening folks
DJTweeny: Hi Llan
shoes for the dead: hey Llan
Nabby: hey llan
Cat: llan
TimmMcCoy: I also audio recorded the perp on mp3 him giving me a confession technically. He was a moron.
DJTweeny: nice
jahgust: Good god sue this storage company for insane levels of ignorance.
DJTweeny: indeed
Ralph: this plot would be unbelievable as a MOVIE
shoes for the dead: or a Firesign bit.................
EWeston: An industrial standard
lily: and us
Cat: great collages!
Ralph: should I be laughing???
EWeston: I remember the pignose
shoes for the dead: Layla was recorded with pignoses
lily: they probably don't even know FST
jahgust: Ok That is weird!
DJTweeny: That's what I was wondering about, lily
lily: they paid somebody off with the pig nose
Nabby: those leather covered pignose amps were cool
EWeston: Got a silvertone about Pnose size
Nabby: power went out - band played table to table with two of them (batteries)
Nabby: no way shoes really
Captain Equinox: I so hope the rest can be recovered.
Nabby: silvertone 4ever
lily: violated
DJTweeny: yeah :/
EWeston: It works. Its portable, and I can stand the sound of it.
lily: wikkipedia wonders
lily: TMI?
shoes for the dead: la cops" you guys made fun of us, find yer own stufff"
lily: change your codes
Ralph: unfathomable
EWeston: Stupidity exists in infinite aounts
lily: see it could been yard sale
jahgust: Really. Does not make any sense.
lily: what haven't people shown on Roadshow
Junguy: if they were fans would they take it in the first place?
TimmMcCoy: I can't believe this moron told me where he was and what he looked like. I have thithe phone calls on MP3 I gave to the LAPD as well.
Ralph: it's the bees and spiders again
TimmMcCoy: Go Deep Internet too from collector sites!
EWeston: Secure your policelocks
Nabby: Scout ebay every day
Ralph: good luck Taylor
jahgust: Holy Fudd!
lily: and a will
TimmMcCoy: I have Martian Space Party from Video, I moved to DVD. the extras I do not have.
Nabby: dvd set sounds great!
shoes for the dead: yuppers, Nabby
Cat: sounds wonderful, taylor
jahgust: Oh Man! Can't wait for this!
EWeston: Sounds like a wonderful bunch of bargins
lily: yeah man
TimmMcCoy: Taylor, I have The Magic Mushroom Plays on mp3. Get to me.
Ralph: too funny
llanwydd: hey James
Nabby: lol EW
Nabby: hi James
shoes for the dead: hey James
James: hi. whats up?
DJTweeny: Hi James
Cat: You have Last Exit to Fresno, Tim?
EWeston: Crime and commerce James
Deputy Dang: I apologize prefusely for my tardiness.
shoes for the dead: Dang!
EWeston: Where's deputy Duck?
Nabby: Hi Dep
DJTweeny: Hi Deputy
Captain Equinox: When is this due out and wnat is it called?
shoes for the dead: Something Sometime
TimmMcCoy: I have: Firesign Theatre - Live at Gothamathon, Firesign Theatre - Live at 'The Bottom Line', Firesign Theatre - Clark Wintergreen and many Firesign Theatre - Stoned Live Radio shows
Nabby: that's funny taylor
EWeston: Ah then we had a news drought

Catherwood

Jun 19, 2015, 4:33:39 AM6/19/15

[part 4 of 9]
Captain Equinox: Ah.
TimmMcCoy: Also: Firesign Theatre - Live at SUNY Stony Brook
Deputy Dang: wot?
Deputy Dang: The Library of Congress is chock full of Firesign Theatre???
EWeston: Wot happenned
jahgust: Oh wow!
Cat: really something to look forward to
EWeston: May the flying spagette monster bless this project
lily: scooped
Nabby: cat!
EWeston: Give heem the boot
Cat: wow
shoes for the dead: Canadiwa Bootlegger
jahgust: Indeed Cat!
Nabby: Cool, cat
lily: yeah cat
Captain Equinox: Thank Grid! Great work Cat!
shoes for the dead: Canadian
Cat: i heard all those shows when first broadcast, unfortunately didnt tape many at the time
lily: come back with dates?
TimmMcCoy: I have the Westbury (1974) Show of TFST 1 hour & a half. Great sound
Nabby: and raisins?
Deputy Dang: Sadly, the only thing I pay to listen for is CDs/vinyl. I listen to this show online, and free podcasts.
jahgust: I would love to have the Fools In Space audio with the video that Merl did!
EWeston: Watch out for the figs
Deputy Dang: For what it's worth, I've actually paid to support artists, but in the end, I don't download their music because that's several steps away from it being useful to me.
jahgust: Synched that is!
James: any word on legal reissues of the quad/surround FST albums? I want to get them legally :)
Nabby hopes Tales of the Old Detective will emerge one day....
TimmMcCoy: Firesign Theatre - New Mexican Overdrive is beyond funny!
Cat: they never stop swearing on it
EWeston: Reagan needed to be ripped
Nabby: are figs inherently dangerous EW
shoes for the dead: look for the Chinese Surpluss music deal label, James
Nabby: Beaver Teeth is great
EWeston: In untrained hands, or feet, yes
Cat: i want to read that
TimmMcCoy: I have the work tapes for J-Men Forever called: Firesign Theatre - Secret WW - Work Print
EWeston: How long is that Timm?
Nabby: in Crawdaddy.... my my
Nabby: it all comes rushing back to me
TimmMcCoy: I have Firesign Theatre - Questions and Answers a session with the public a Q&A thats about an hour
Junguy: nice I have J-men VHS absolutely funfun
EWeston: Step away from the Scott, er, scotch
Nabby: hic
Cat: i have apoc. papers
Nabby: Cool
Cat: it has bergman's dream of the electrician in it
Nabby: 500 cripes
TimmMcCoy: Firesign Theatre - Another Christmas Carol GREAT Play Reading!
Nabby: that is so amazing
jahgust: I saw a copy of the A. P. once on Ebay but could not afford it at the time.
Nabby: want to read
TimmMcCoy: The Firesign Theatre Alternative Rose Parade audio from New Years Day 1970
shoes for the dead: so much to look forward into the past to
DJTweeny: Hi George
Nabby: Hi George
lily: mind blown
shoes for the dead: hey George
Nabby: me too lily
TimmMcCoy: From 1980 now on mp3: Firesign Theatre - Campaign Cassette Chronicles
EWeston: So much you could trip over it.
George Stevens: Evening all!
lily: off yer axsis
EWeston: So you're George
Nabby: hi rez *whew*
Cat: ihop
Cat: take home tlc
Nabby: an ads record would be a blast to hear - have heard some of these
lily: hi e
Elayne: Evenin' all!
Nabby: Hi Elayne
Cat: hi el
EWeston: David did some record reviews that were fun
DJTweeny: Hi Elayne
Elayne: Cat, did you call Dex?
George Stevens: Regarding The Apocalypse Papers- total print run was 1000. 500 signed by all four guys, and 500 signed in plate . There were also 12 proof copies.
shoes for the dead: hey E
lily: that is not a trouble
Elayne: Ooh, I remember Apocalypse Papers... I think I have a copy.
EWeston: A show you'll want to listen too later E
lily: wolves of the ears
Ralph: what a curve ball
EWeston: Awesome Taylor
Elayne: Not really EWeston, I'm not here for long tonight.
Nabby: nifty Elayne
shoes for the dead: Thanks for the news Fudd!!
Cat: thanks for everything, sir fudd

Catherwood

Jun 19, 2015, 4:33:51 AM6/19/15

[part 5 of 9]
Ralph: may the farce be with you
Nabby: Thanks Taylor!
George Stevens: Elayne: it is a treat. I have a copy of each edition (signed in person and signed in plate)
Nabby: Welcome back lily
lily: Thank you Taylor and Tweeny
jahgust: Thanks alot for the updates Taylor! Mucho excito over here on the East Ghost!
SidFudd: Chatters - if anybody here has source recordings of vintage Firesign ads (circa 1968-1970) please let me know...some of them, we have masters for, but some of them I've only heard in bootleg MP3s from bittorrent
lily: blips and bloops wheres my fingers
Nabby: I loved the Procmer and Bertman
TimmMcCoy: I have the whole Proctor & Bergman - Halloween 1991
Nabby: PoWeR!
EWeston: I saw them in Frisco. A fun show
SidFudd: We have good master-quality tapes of the Jack Poet radio ads, plus the A-1 Slacks radio ads
Nabby: neat Sid
DJTweeny: Thanks Sid, that was fun :-)
George Stevens: Yes, thanks Taylor!
Nabby: Taylor Taylor
TimmMcCoy: GREAT JOB Taylor! Love it and thank you for the kind words
Elayne: Sorry I wasn't around for most of it, but I want to thank Taylor too, just 'cause.
DJTweeny: The interview will be posted with the others in the next day or so, Elayne
Nabby: high five Elayne
shoes for the dead: it is a just cause, E
Cat: I had no idea you didn't get any better versions of the mushroom plays
George Stevens: Stand tall, Cat!
Rufus_T_Firetween: ** Read about Proctor & Bergman's "POWER" at >> http://firesigntheatre.com/media/media.php?item=power-ln
SidFudd: My pleasure! DIG WE MUST
Rufus_T_Firetween: ** If you're on Facebook, you can Like the official Firesign Fan Page here >> https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Firesign-Theatre/282668140208 - and if you're on Twitter and would like to get official Firesign tweets, follow @FiresignNews - there are also a couple of other unofficial Facebook fan pages at >> Chromium Switch - https://www.facebook.com/groups/50372982074/?ref=br_tf - and Firesign Theatre - https://www.facebook.com/groups/21145641274/
TimmMcCoy: "Are we happening tonight?"
EWeston: Bwahahah
lily: no affair here keep movin folks
EWeston: I've lost the yoyo.
Nabby: these aren't the droids you're looking for
lily: click clacks
Bunnyboy: So, I'm late. Where's the prospectus?
Nabby: Hey Bunny
shoes for the dead: the dog broke it's leash, EW
Cat: hi bunny
Nabby: The whatness?
Bunnyboy: Catherwood, bring me Cliff's Notes!
DJTweeny: Hi Bunny
shoes for the dead: hey Bun
EWeston: Take a letter to the vetrans tap dance administration
Captain Equinox: Gotta bounce. Keep 'em flyin', Kiddos!
EWeston: Watch out for that tree cap
Nabby unsuccessfully tap dances.
Nabby: Take care Cap'n
Captain Equinox: Ooh - my *nose*!
EWeston: Observes with deeply offended sensibilties
Bunnyboy: Reiteration?
Bunnyboy: Just dump it all.
EWeston: Drop your load on the giant toad
shoes for the dead: isn't that a load off your mind?
Nabby: hop hop to hoppers
EWeston: Its like I cut my hair
Ralph: you wanna suck up a health drink?
Nabby: I like Zip & Fizz
shoes for the dead: i have a moss
EWeston: anything with 30 wt
Nabby: blue?
shoes for the dead: no, i feel fine
Ralph: gin and ginseng?
Nabby: oh that's good
Nabby assumes a position not the position.
EWeston: Hold that position up to the light
lily: karma
Nabby: instant
EWeston: And slow coffee
shoes for the dead: looks like an owl
Ralph: well that was amusing
lily: 50 shade of
Nabby: shades of instant coffee
lily: tanning tank?
EWeston: No that's the deformed rabbit. My favorite shaddow puppet
Nabby: an owl?
shoes for the dead: who?
EWeston: Boil Em Owl
Nabby: can you show us your puppet in text EW
EWeston: Not since I went post hensile
Nabby: bubblin' owl
Nabby: bubble puppy, yes, but....
lily: recalculating
shoes for the dead: hey NSA guy
EWeston: An up from the ground cum a bubblin crude
EWeston: This'll kill his mother
TimmMcCoy: I LOVE This!!!!
Nabby: No Sense Atall
lily: yeah no
lily: yeah no
EWeston: No Sensie Hall

Catherwood

Jun 19, 2015, 4:34:01 AM6/19/15

[part 6 of 9]
lily: yeah
Cat: first time, tim?
Nabby: I think I want to spend my last days on No Sense Atoll
Ralph:
EWeston: Has my vote Nabby
Nabby: out of sensie EW
shoes for the dead: been there, Nabby it's nice
Ralph: Scoff Law LOL
EWeston: He's run off!
Ralph: Scoff Law LOL
Nabby: sounds good guys
EWeston: Terrorist nappers
lily: geese from the neighbors back yard
shoes for the dead: Kneel, Bush!
Nabby: boom boom
lily: ty nabby'
lily: gonna have the whole world on a plate
Nabby gives lily a thumb.
EWeston: Kneel he no more dances of the heads of S&Ls
lily: right or left
Nabby: if the right don't getcha....
Bunnyboy: "But tell The Donald one thing, before he waddle off into sunset: Who is New The Donald?"
Johan Amadeus Myjetski: Sorry to be so late!
shoes for the dead: Special AK
Johan Amadeus Myjetski: Sorry to be so late!
EWeston: This is hard old friend. A Pontiac GTO
Nabby: has tha--er, Hi Johan
Ralph: painful but funny
Nabby: painfunny
Ralph: Herr Trigger
Rufus_T_Firetween: Hi Johan
Johan Amadeus Myjetski: Hi Tween!
Bunnyboy: "That's a-good, boss! A GTO she dance good, on the toups of punks!"
EWeston: Jammer
Nabby: haha Bunny
lily: oucha
Nabby: great record
Ralph: bite-size assault rifles, she said with a smile
Bunnyboy: Aaaaaand scene!
Johan Amadeus Myjetski: Evening, E!
Nabby: but who's the new Spiro?
Bunnyboy shakes hands with EWeston.
lily: china likes yum
EWeston: I also do NYC bird calls. H/T Radio Diner
Bunnyboy: I wish Agnew...
lily: mf
Bunnyboy: *winces*
Johan Amadeus Myjetski: knew what?
Bunnyboy: Exactly!
EWeston: Hey you with the feathers! You wanna step over here!
Bunnyboy: Eye wash, I new...
shoes for the dead: what?
lily: spirograph it
Bunnyboy: Yes, Miss?
shoes for the dead: eye gnu?
EWeston: Yes Mistress!
Bunnyboy: You must pay a forfeit!
Rufus_T_Firetween: ** Read about Proctor & Bergman's "POWER" at >> http://firesigntheatre.com/media/media.php?item=power-ln
Johan Amadeus Myjetski: Well live it, or live with it
EWeston: I only got threefeit
Nabby: twirlin' gears of art
Bunnyboy: That makes a stool.
EWeston: The fourthfeit ran afoul of it
lily: and colored pecils of fear
Nabby: let's all go make spin paintings
Bunnyboy: I gotta tend to them miserable...ehrm, lovely dogs. Nite, yez!
Cat: by bun
EWeston: Do not sit down on the colored pencils
Nabby: I think the mushrooms are kicking in
Nabby: Bye Bunny
EWeston: Nite Bunny
shoes for the dead: wok yer dog, Bun
lily: threbit
Nabby: colored pencils are all a boy needs
shoes for the dead: how many heads am i holding, Nab?
lily: smell the crayons
EWeston: They used to make my hair stand on end
Johan Amadeus Myjetski: so long, Bunnster!
Nabby: er 14? doh!
lily: save the puppies
Nabby: crayons aren't delicious contrary to preschool lore
shoes for the dead: 15 close enough, you aint stoned
EWeston: Nuc the unborn gay welks
Nabby: free willie!
Nabby: whew that's not good I better alter further
lily: delectable white glue
EWeston: Free Huey, Gewey, and Louie
Nabby: Lawrence of Welk

Catherwood

Jun 19, 2015, 4:34:10 AM6/19/15

[part 7 of 9]
lily: ew lol
Nabby: free Donald
EWeston: Gewey the other cousin.
TimmMcCoy: Always ALF in there.
lily: how sweet you named un
Johan Amadeus Myjetski: the sign read, "Low-rents - Welks"
Nabby: free Gewey
Junguy: library paste
lily: bubbles tiny
Nabby: testors glueeeeeee
EWeston: With the minty taste!
Nabby: I actually never sniffed glue
Nabby: but I inhaled a lot of dope
lily: off to the glue factory
Nabby: see what I did there
Johan Amadeus Myjetski: I built a LOT of model airplanes tho...
DJTweeny: makes your nose all sticky
EWeston: Never attracted me either Nabby
Nabby: glue factories do not smell like petunias
lily: paper mills on the other hand nabby
EWeston: Got a pettle on your back?
shoes for the dead: my unia is a clean pet
Nabby: pepper mills lily achoo
lily: don't feed the plants
Johan Amadeus Myjetski: No pettle, the monkey threw to off
Nabby: ?
Nabby: Van Mogogh
EWeston: Make them plants grow their own food.
DJTweeny: the pitbull charity fights at Roseanne Barrs lolol
Nabby: use the monkey
EWeston: Before he gets...restive
TimmMcCoy: Nice gathering tonight. Love "Power" one of my faves!
Nabby: absolutely
shoes for the dead: hey that makes it real easy, Nab
lily: his outline in chalk was waiting for him
EWeston: Nothing off the hanger for our monkey
Nabby: it's the natural way
EWeston: A chalk outline. Natures way of saying slow down
Nabby: free Lassie
shoes for the dead: and smell the pavement
EWeston: Free Portage
lily: through the trunk
EWeston: Aged in oak
lily: yeah
Cat: this is wonderfully done as a serial.
Junguy: how could I forget... LOL
Johan Amadeus Myjetski: This is the 1st time I've heard this - it is well gone!
Rufus_T_Firetween: CAT - The time was ripe for a new project. They offered to write a perform a weekly, five minute episodic dramatic comedy series called "Power."
Nabby: free beer
Johan Amadeus Myjetski: done not gone. Done and gone
Nabby: yeah it has it's own special pace
Ralph: 1st time for me also
Rufus_T_Firetween: Ted Bonnitt did an amazing job adding effects and putting to all together
EWeston: Free Humus!
Deputy Dang: Who can forget elephant tranquilizers?!
Johan Amadeus Myjetski: Poor teddy boy turner!
Junguy: Ditto here
Cat: ted went on to other projects with pete
Nabby: Frito here
Deputy Dang: Who can forget elephants?
lily: here tttoooooosss
Deputy Dang: Tranquilizers?!
Rufus_T_Firetween: cool, Cat
Nabby: What elephant could forget you?
Ralph: did the CD skip?
EWeston: Tranquilized fritos
Junguy: I have a feeling of deja vu
shoes for the dead: Mobius!!
Nabby: deja voodoo
lily: love it
Ralph: wow
Johan Amadeus Myjetski: At least we get to return for the thrilling conclusion
Nabby: I want some of those EW
lily: easy to plant
Nabby: Mobius!!
EWeston: They move slow and are usually easy to collect
shoes for the dead: echo in here
lily: here we go again
Nabby: mobius ants
Nabby: lol lily
lily: echo
Nabby: echo in ear
Ralph: hahahaaha
shoes for the dead: I have that poster, Nab
EWeston: Someday we'll get there
Nabby: cool shoes!
lily: the mushrooms have offically kicked in
EWeston: Cue insane laughter
Nabby gives lily another thumb.
lily: shoulders heaving
Deputy Dang: can't stay awake. was up at 3:30 eastern time.
Deputy Dang: Hey, is that Hawkmoth?
Nabby has no thumbs.
EWeston: Rest easy deputy

Catherwood

Jun 19, 2015, 4:34:21 AM6/19/15

[part 8 of 9]
lily: theres two of those dep
Nabby: Be well Dep
EWeston: I can sell you a six pac Nabby
lily: here nab got to many now ( passes back twenty two thumbs)
Nabby: I'm an arfarfist
DJTweeny: This seems to have aspects of EOBE
Deputy Dang: I'm willing to sell my six inches...
Johan Amadeus Myjetski: Nite, DD
EWeston: We'll need a thumbprint though
Deputy Dang: ni ni
Nabby: holy moly that's more thumbs than ever
shoes for the dead: thats the rule
lily: lips printed
Johan Amadeus Myjetski: Where will you put them all, Nabby, if you don't mind my asking?
EWeston: Pass sir madam petty officer, or other
lily: acid bath
Nabby: deep fryer
shoes for the dead: hey Bob
Nabby: I'd sort them first lily
DJTweeny: Hi Bob
lily: rats in yer box'
Cat: bob
Nabby: Hey Bob
Johan Amadeus Myjetski: 'sup Bob?
shoes for the dead: sort them by the rule of thumb
Nabby: zactly shoes
Johan Amadeus Myjetski: Lol, Shoes!
lily: yoou don't know yer left from yer right
EWeston: Site the sun off one and keep straight on till night
Nabby: chicken fried zombie thumbs, anyone?
lily: that can't possibly be the time oh its not
EWeston: No I just put one out.
shoes for the dead: tastes like pork!
lily: what kinda sauce with that?
Johan Amadeus Myjetski: Buff'lo sauce
Nabby: moose juice or strawberry yam
lily: black is white and white is black
Nabby: and Buff'lo sauce
shoes for the dead: and one is zero
lily: lingin berry
Johan Amadeus Myjetski: White IS the new black, even after labor day
lily: razzelberry?
lily: booberry
EWeston: Wow wow sause
shoes for the dead: lingham berry?
Nabby: pickleberry
Junguy: Nab that was close 'pickled baby'
DJTweeny: "Thought you were a crack lawyer." "I was, but since it moved to gthe ghetto there's no money in it..." That could be Marx Bros
EWeston: Wooden utensils only, for your safety, and other
DJTweeny: *the
Nabby: *ducks* very close
Johan Amadeus Myjetski: Right DJT!
Nabby: no, you're right Jung
Nabby: Indeed Tweeny
lily: its the new 10
Nabby: but this goes to 11
lily: lol then turn it up
shoes for the dead: heehee, Nab
Johan Amadeus Myjetski: ANother hour, Nabs?
jahgust: Oof ducked into uncoisness while listening to Power...guess I need to hit the sack o duck waffles. Nighty nighties!
Nabby: Hey jah take care
EWeston: Bye Jag
Cat: by jah
Nabby: Yet Johan
Johan Amadeus Myjetski: Happy migrations, Jah!
Nabby: you know a stack of duck waffles does sound tempting
lily: which son in the snl?
EWeston: He's not meditereanian?
Johan Amadeus Myjetski: does Midas do oil changes?
Nabby: or a sack, for that matter
EWeston: And a 401
TimmMcCoy: THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whats next week?
shoes for the dead: Thanks Tween!!
Nabby: PoWeR!
EWeston: Good evening, and good later all.
Nabby: Ty Tween --& Taylor too!
Ralph: Nicely done DJ
TimmMcCoy: THANK YOU! LOVE YOU!
Johan Amadeus Myjetski: Danke, Tween!
Nabby: Good to see you all Take care!
shoes for the dead: Park it and Lock it!
Cat: show up again next week and find out, tim
lily: Cat Johan Amadeus Myjetski lily Nabby Ralph shoes for the dead TimmMcCoy DJTweeny thank you so much and Tween as always the best
Cat: thanks again, tween.
DJTweeny: Thanks for listening everybody, and have a great week :-) See you next time, same FireTime, same FireStation...

Catherwood

Jun 19, 2015, 4:34:30 AM6/19/15

[part 9 of 9]
DJTweeny: It was much fun, Cat :)
Cat: see ya'll here next week.
lily: see ya cat
Ralph: it's been real hahaha
DJTweeny: I hope not
DJTweeny: hahaha
Ralph: cya on the funway
Johan Amadeus Myjetski: what is reality...
DJTweeny: Until last time, again...