A Firesign Chat for Jun 11, 2015 [8 parts]

Catherwood

Jun 12, 2015, 4:33:11 AM6/12/15

[part 1 of 8]
HTML version at
http://www.firesigntheatre.com/chat/logs/fstchat_20150611.html

Beet: I thought it would be interesting to be the first in tonight. Hi Tween!
Beet: Henley on the box
DJTweeny: Hi Beet
Beet: It's a hot one in West Virginia
DJTweeny: Hi dude
Beet: Hi Dude
Rufus_T_Firetween: Catherwood, please give Beet the door prize
dude: I's white
Beet: I'm homored.
Rufus_T_Firetween: Hotter than Heater in Hellmouth?
Beet: that's "honored"
Beet: You got it
DJTweeny: or honoured, if you'e British
Beet: Hi Cat
DJTweeny: Hi Cat
Cat: Hi folks
Beet: I'm boogeying here in my swivel
DJTweeny: No Taylor Jessen tonight. He was called away at the last minute :/
Cat: Too bad.
Beet: Hey Joe
DJTweeny: Hi squeeze
Beet: Yo Squeeze
squeeze_the_wheeze: hey hey hey all....
Cat: Squeeze
DJTweeny: Beet, Nino puts you right next to the western Maryland border. Very pretty country, as I recall
DJTweeny: Hi EW
Cat: EW
EWeston: thrusday right? ello peoples
DJTweeny: yes, 'tis :)
DJTweeny: Hi lily
Cat: lily
squeeze_the_wheeze: i hope everyone is good tonight
lily: Beet Cat DJTweeny dude EWeston lily Rufus_T_Firetween squeeze_the_wheeze yellow and thanks tween for it all
EWeston: Ms L
lily: beans
Beet: It is quite beautiful here. Also Monongahela right next door
lily: can't live without a heating pad went into amp loss
EWeston: They'll save your life, or was that beets
DJTweeny: nice
Beet: Hi EW, lily
DJTweeny: heating pads can be quite useful
lily: its a whole new plug in
Beet: James Dean
shoes for the dead: Howdy
lily: alt ice pack
DJTweeny: Hi shoes
lily: hey shoes
DJTweeny: Hi Nabby
Beet: Hi shies
Cat: Nabby, shoes
shoes for the dead: hey Nabby
Nabby: What's shakin' bacon?
Beet: Too fast to live too young to die
Beet: Hi Nab
Nabby: Hey Tweeny & Beet
shoes for the dead: my my
EWeston: In my day we'd construct a fireplace to heat stones to slip into our beds. All constructed daily
Nabby: Hey shoes & Cat
lily: watch out there goes flotson
Nabby: Hi lily
Nabby: Let's join the FMA
lily: lol naster
Beet: Mexican Air Force
Nabby: F
EWeston: There goes a mosquito!
DJTweeny: sounds good, Nabby
lily: can't type must find fingers
Nabby: thumbs up
Nabby: More sugar Beet
shoes for the dead: how does hw make his voice do that?
EWeston: More sugar beets
Nabby: Taylor Taylor
Nabby: More Procmer
Beet: Beet sugar a substitute for cane sugar
shoes for the dead: Lil!!
EWeston: Lil is in
Beet: Hi Lil
Cat: Lil
lily: wow
Nabby: Hey Lil
EWeston: Used to grow great fields of it in Missoula Mt.

Catherwood

Jun 12, 2015, 4:33:20 AM6/12/15

[part 2 of 8]
Lil: Hi Bozos
Beet: We all live on Police Street
shoes for the dead: just down the street from my place, EW
Lil: Did you guys hear about Christopher Lee?
Beet: What happened to C L?
Cat: He has left the building.
shoes for the dead: yuppers, Lil
Lil: He died a few days ago
Beet: Too bad. Cool guy
EWeston: Yes Lil. Beats make good nieghbors. Better than plup mills anyway
lily: I am not diein now too scary
DJTweeny: Hi Lil
EWeston: Nobody gets out of life alive.
Lil: You said it lily
Lil: Hi DJ jazzy Tween
Beet: Is that a good thing or not?
Cat: Ornette Coleman too.
shoes for the dead: ya, Cat
dude: I am hooking
Nabby: Yep hep Cat
EWeston: I'm still waiting for other options
Lil: Dunno but I'll have a great group of comedians and actors to pal around with up there
lily: car 54
Lil: I think I'll do that too EW
Cat: Speaking of jazz, I saw a fantastic flick last night.
Beet: Now assuming for the sake of argument that you retain awareness after departing, does it make any difference?
Cat: Chico and Rita about Cuban jazz musicians in the 40s.
Lil: What was it Cat
shoes for the dead: to who. Beet?
Lil: Does what make any difference?
EWeston: I assume I'll go, oh thats what that was about then
shoes for the dead: what?
Cat: An animated flick. A love story. A history of how Cuban music became popular in the US.
Beet: If Beet is still there not to Beet,
Lil: Who's on first LOL
lily: I am not aware now
Lil: Cool Cat
EWeston: Life, liberty, insurance.
Beet: lol lily
Cat: Very moving and great tunes throughout.
Lil: To Beet or not to Beet?
shoes for the dead: le chat mort
Beet: That is the question
Rufus_T_Firetween: ** Read about "IN THE NEXT WORLD, YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN" at >> http://firesigntheatre.com/media/media.php?item=nextworld-ln
Lil: Oh no not that
EWeston: Is the question availible, for questioning?
Nabby: But what about Peggy?
shoes for the dead: grill the question
EWeston: Does she have the anecdote?
shoes for the dead: Who?
lily: so are the nights of our nights
Lil: Why does the porridge bird lay its eggs in the air?
EWeston: Hah!
Beet: You'll have to ask it. Let me know what it says.
EWeston: Ah pasion
Lil: LOL lily
Cat: the line is "lays HIS eggs." just another example of Firesigns fucking with you.
Beet: Who is Peggy?
Lil: You must have taken your witty pill today
shoes for the dead: I use the patch
EWeston: Villie Pitts, I remember him curiously
Beet: Who is Randall?
Lil: Hahaha Shoes
lily: it occurs to me
EWeston: We don't know
Nabby: You say your pwitty is ill?
shoes for the dead: Woodrow?
EWeston: Tcandy Kane
Beet: Doris?
Nabby: Figment?
shoes for the dead: Cecil
Lil: You've got it Nabby
EWeston: Sessile for me and you
lily: no one ever does
Nabby: whew
Rufus_T_Firetween: ** Check out Phil Proctor's new video series with Jamie Alcroft - BOOMERS ON A BENCH - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGz_4vJNLwgFrLR3N0RN1Tw
Lil: I've got to play these on vinyl again
EWeston: I thought I was Peggy. My mistake
Lil: We won't blame you this time EW
Beet: Large cast
shoes for the dead: Kim Klok
EWeston: How was I to know that I was a Clock?
DJTweeny: Hi Ralph
shoes for the dead: hey Ralph
Cat: Recently I saw an interview with a comedian who is doing almost exactly the same thing as proctor.
Nabby: groat cluster, Ralph?
Ralph: I've just come back from ancient Greece!
Cat: Forget who it was, but one of the bench warmers is the Insult Dog
shoes for the dead: it was about time, EW
Beet: Hi Ralph
EWeston: Step away from the grape
Lil: Indeed Beet, am afraid to open the door now
DJTweeny: Catherwood, please take Ralph's grape
Cat: Ancient Greece may be making a comeback.
Ralph: LOL

Catherwood

Jun 12, 2015, 4:33:30 AM6/12/15

[part 3 of 8]
Cat: Modernity hasn't worked out too well there.
DJTweeny: Hi Llan
llanwydd: howdy folks
Cat: Llan
shoes for the dead: hey Llan
Lil: Howdy llan
Beet: hi llan
EWeston: Yow Llan
DJTweeny: It may indeed, Cat. Doesn't look good for their deal with the Euros
Nabby: Hi llan what's the plan
Rufus_T_Firetween: ** Read about "IN THE NEXT WORLD, YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN" at >> http://firesigntheatre.com/media/media.php?item=nextworld-ln
Lil: I don't know who I am any more
Nabby: Be careful how you who
EWeston: Nother multiple identy case eh?
shoes for the dead: do you know where you are, Lil?
Beet: They'll have to rebuild the Parthenon just for shelter
llanwydd: look at it who are you
lily: be on the lookout for stray gorgonzola
Rufus_T_Firetween: ** Check out Phil Proctor's new video series with Jamie Alcroft - BOOMERS ON A BENCH - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGz_4vJNLwgFrLR3N0RN1Tw
EWeston: So watch carefully
shoes for the dead: Hi NSA guy
EWeston: Maybe they'll put a new coat of paint on the old Parthenon
Nabby puts a coat on
llanwydd: yeah they should open up the parthenon again
Ralph: Hey, I'm in a real boomer house right now!
EWeston: Hey coat your to much!
lily: and then
llanwydd: what does he say there "ghost hair shirt"?
Nabby: forgot the primer
Ralph: Kachina Industries
EWeston: Ghost dance shirt
DJTweeny: methought you spoke of goats on his chest!
llanwydd: oh ghost dance
shoes for the dead: nay!!
EWeston: I've got an ignitor
llanwydd: I never knew what he was saying
Nabby doesn't do the ghost dance
DJTweeny: Hi residual
Beet: hi residual
shoes for the dead: echo in here
residualecho: Ow.
Nabby: good EW, ready?
lily: all goated up with no place to go
Beet: there's an echo in here
Nabby: echo in here
EWeston: Hold on the pad! Ignition! Liftoff!!!
residualecho: in here
Ralph: the Gitchigumi Money Tunnel
residualecho: We can't talk 'ere.
EWeston: I got a nice rash there
Nabby: ----
Nabby: ---?
Nabby: ---!
Ralph: wr crnt tlk hr
Rufus_T_Firetween: ** Read about "IN THE NEXT WORLD, YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN" at >> http://firesigntheatre.com/media/media.php?item=nextworld-ln
Beet: I know just what you are saying, Nab
llanwydd: at least we ca typ
EWeston: Kno spek inglis, butt undderstand
residualecho: yr. obt. svt.
shoes for the dead: some of us, Llan
EWeston: Yr loud svt
Ralph: spreek Ingrish troop!
residualecho: My svts. are in those barrels!
llanwydd: yearly obstetrician savant?
shoes for the dead: What?
Ralph: Eat flaming death fascist media pigs
Rufus_T_Firetween: ** Check out Phil Proctor's new video series with Jamie Alcroft - BOOMERS ON A BENCH - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGz_4vJNLwgFrLR3N0RN1Tw
EWeston: Gedda yob
residualecho: Oh, they're dwarfs. Thought I'd crushed them.
Nabby: Eat electric death alien scum!
residualecho: How would you like a barrel full of dwarfs?
DJTweeny: Welcome To Side 2
shoes for the dead: fried
Beet: how many dwarfs can you fit in a barrel?
lily: taco showers
EWeston: Eat eclectic death fascist art reviewer
Ralph: the whole world is spinning....
Cat: depends on how you crush them
Nabby: roll out the dwarfs...dwarves?
EWeston: No no the horizon is moving, again
shoes for the dead: Dang!!
Deputy Dang: Hey, sorry I'm late. I tuned in on time, but was finishing up some painting.
Cat: Dang
EWeston: Deptee
Beet: Hey Dang
residualecho: Tokin dwarfs Tolkien dwarves
Nabby: Hi Dep
Cat: depends on how many tokes you take,echo
Nabby: What r u tokin residu?
EWeston: D&D toa suckers!
Ralph: hey this town's not big enough for the both of us!
Beet: Hi Kayro

Catherwood

Jun 12, 2015, 4:33:40 AM6/12/15

[part 4 of 8]
Cat: kayro
Ralph: Baseball's Hole of Fame
residualecho: Crushing the dwarf of ignorance
llanwydd: hi kayro
Nabby: Doormats & Doodads I love that game you play a coatrack
EWeston: We'll float a bond and expand then?
llanwydd: how's your friend spayde
residualecho: Groovy. All spaydes are groovy.
EWeston: Usually needs five strong bodies for that
Nabby: lol BJDF
lily: over the under
Cat: who remembers billy jack?
EWeston: And keep away from his teeth
shoes for the dead: coatracks are hard to keep in tune, Nabby
Nabby: I sure do Cat was there
DJTweeny: I do, Cat
llanwydd: I hardly remember billy joel
Cat: i never saw any of the flicks
Cat: lol llan
DJTweeny: Tom Laughlin just died a few weeks back
Nabby: simply awful
residualecho: I remember being in a projection booth showing Billy Jack.
Nabby: yeah that's what I heard Tween
residualecho: There was one scene, where a girl had her bra cut open with a knife.
Cat: somesort of martial arts thing?
residualecho: I learned about the framing knob, that it would go from pg to R rated if framed up
Nabby: brawler but there was some angle to it yeah
EWeston: Marital arts
llanwydd: hi merl
Nabby: Hey Merl
shoes for the dead: hey Merlyn
Cat: Merl
DJTweeny: Hi Merlyn
EWeston: Merly
Merlyn: hey
residualecho: "projectionist gets final cut"
Nabby: Marital aid, Merl?
Beet: Yo Merl
llanwydd: roit yew ore
EWeston: His little airhose has been...slashed
Lil: Ho there Merlyn
EWeston: Act police and state your code!
Nabby: Hug a cop today
residualecho: Where Green Rookies become hardened Men in Blue
Cat: only if you're white, nab
shoes for the dead: poc a feel today
EWeston: Just watch how you walk
Nabby: They only want to be loved
Nabby: there's one in the woodpile!
EWeston: Submit.
Beet: Only by the equally well'armed
lily: raise your standards, gutter level assepted
llanwydd: mutascope
residualecho: As you know, the south won the civil war.
Nabby: give in to the state security mandatory guidelines
residualecho: Corporal Casebolt has no friends.
EWeston: And take your television's advice
Nabby: the Corporation is your Friend
shoes for the dead: USPlus
residualecho: The Chief himself has been on these for a week!
EWeston: I'm suing him for alienation of affection
DJTweeny: ** At the end of the chat log every week is something called The Rogue's Gallery. If you'd like your picture featured there, just let Merlyn know :)
Nabby: hug a television today
Beet: Did he just kill Tirebiter?
Cat: Tirebiter is immortal
Cat: or is that immoral?
Nabby: St. Tirebiter
residualecho: Illegal immoral and fattening
EWeston: Needs pretty long arms to hug a plama screen
Nabby: well stretch em I have an ointment here....
Bunnyboy: So, Taylor was raptured? Glory be!
Merlyn: Mr. Mucklehoney from It's a Gift
Beet: hi bunny
shoes for the dead: hey Bun
Nabby: Hi Bunny
DJTweeny: Hi Bunny
Lil: Hi BB
DJTweeny: Yes Bunny, he was called away....
Nabby hands Tweeny smelly stretching ointment.
Cat: Happy birthday, bunny
EWeston: does it mix well with bellt button lint?
Rufus_T_Firetween: ** Check out Phil Proctor's new video series with Jamie Alcroft - BOOMERS ON A BENCH - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGz_4vJNLwgFrLR3N0RN1Tw
Bunnyboy: Hey! Thanks, Cat! Yesterday, that is...
Beet: HBD Bun
EWeston: Take miz Bunny out for a good time
DJTweeny: It's important that Phil gets as many LIKES on YouTube as possible, so the series might get picked up commecially
Cat: I'd rather do it "in person" here than on Facebool.
lily: Happy day after Bunny
Cat: Yes Proc did invite our likes
Nabby: You look like a monkey Bunny and you smell like one too
Bunnyboy: Thanks, folks!
DJTweeny: It's YouTube likes that are important, Cat
EWeston: Our Nabby is well traveled
Deputy Dang: +1
Cat: Hi El
DJTweeny: Happy Birthday Bunny :)

Catherwood

Jun 12, 2015, 4:33:51 AM6/12/15

[part 5 of 8]
Elayne: Evenin' all! Can't stay long
DJTweeny: Hi Elayne
Nabby: is that what it is EW?
Bunnyboy: Cat: Aw, but on Facebook, it floats back up, in the Memory feed...
Nabby: Hi Elayne
EWeston: Big E's here
Deputy Dang: Just here for a quickie?
Beet: Hi E
shoes for the dead: hey El
Bunnyboy: Heil! Hi, El!
Cat: Are you still in touch with Dexter, El?
Cat: We had a false Dex here last week.
EWeston: Hyperactive nasal imagination?
DJTweeny: Ah, didn't know that was a false Dex
DJTweeny: how dare he
Elayne: Good news - all issues of INSIDE JOKE are up at Chromium Switch, but they're not live yet, I need to write an intro and such.
Nabby: Honk!
Elayne: Cat, he's only a phone call away.
Cat: Good news, El
Bunnyboy: Yay!
Elayne: Yes, last week it was "Fogg" with two or three "g"s.
DJTweeny: cool, Elayne :)
EWeston: He was open about it
Cat: Still computerless?
Elayne: Most of you have never heard of IJ, but you probably know Tom Gedwillo and Chromium Switch. :)
lily: Wow E
DJTweeny: I was kind of busy last week, EW ;)
Elayne: Probably, Cat. Been busy working, not much time for a social life Fine by me, it's too hot here.
Cat: Phil Fountain'snew chromium switch podcasts
Ralph: every single recrational device you'll ever dreamed of
EWeston: Understandable Tweeny
Elayne: This week the company's hosting a major women's golf tourney, so that's taken up a lot of my time. Fortunately I didn't have to go to the course.
Cat: we don't do "hot" in Vancouver.
DJTweeny: Not much surfing, Cat?
Cat: El, have you seen the cartoon Bojack Horseman?
Elayne: It's amazing working for a global corporation that actually does stuff like TV commercials for its services... that's never happened before in my career.
Cat: only channel surfing, tween
EWeston: I only played golf once, on Midway Islabd
Elayne: I feel like I'm at the pinnacle. Or pinochle, or something.
Cat: Best thing I've found on netflix, but that isn't saying much.
Elayne: Cat, I watched very episode. Very clever.
Ralph: I am actually watching the Mets game -- this is fun
Cat: and speaking of animation, I saw Chico and Rita last night. Fantastic flick
Elayne: I just finished binging on Grace & Frankie starting Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin. Brilliant stuff.
EWeston: One of my nephews liked to surf off the Olympic Penensula
Cat: My Jays have won 8 in a row.
Elayne: Ralph, I saw about 3 minutes of that. When I saw that Tim Lincecom had cut his hair and grown a mustache, I grew so disillusioned I turned to the Women's World Cup.
Elayne: Which Cat's home country is hosting!
shoes for the dead: people surf in the Clark Fork here, EW
Elayne: Cat, do you know if the Canada-New Zealand game is still on break?
Nabby: Lots of material on that one
Ralph: LOL
EWeston: The river?
Cat: I watched the Japan-Switzerland game on TV and I never watch soccer.
Ralph: awesome never heard that one b4
Beet: Hi, Peter
shoes for the dead: yuppers, they made a wave
squeeze_the_wheeze: woo-hoo
Elayne: Must get back to it, but lightning struck in wherever they're playing (Cat, is it in Vancouver?) so they left the pitch.
Cat: Can-NZ is on here now.
lily: and cat?
Elayne: Cat, I've DVR'ed them all.
Elayne: Are they playing now, Cat?
DJTweeny: Never noticed the fishing reel at the end of last world. Used later at the end of Boom Dot Bust, of course
Elayne: If so I must get back to it!
Cat: yes, still 0-0
Elayne: I've become such a sports-head lately. Thanks Cat, off to the footie!
EWeston: Sopose they could try the Kootnie River Falls
Elayne: Next week, all!
DJTweeny: Be well, Elayne
Cat: by el
shoes for the dead: see ya E
EWeston: By Elayne
Nabby: Take care E
lily: bye e
Beet: bye E
Beet: brilliant
Ralph: Solomon Rushdie?
lily: hi and eya
EWeston: Gotta watch those passionate demons
DJTweeny: oops, got the title wrong
shoes for the dead: raining ray-guns
EWeston: Tree pumps for everyone Catherwood
Beet: Don't hear the sound of rain much out there these days
EWeston: Maybe they'll discover the Great Lakes and pump them west
shoes for the dead: nuts, I need one of those
lily: call tz they got some more on the way
lily: tx
Beet: Turn them into Not So Great Lakes
Cat: this is one of the most beautiful firesign shows i've ever heard
EWeston: Texas maybe closer
Nabby: on Julia lol
EWeston: E's baack
DJTweeny: wb Llan
Nabby: went to college, huh?

Catherwood

Jun 12, 2015, 4:34:00 AM6/12/15

[part 6 of 8]
Bunnyboy: I gots some bricks ta hit. Ta!
lily: I 'm alive
llanwydd: nite bunny
Beet: Hello again llan
DJTweeny: alive is good
Cat: by bun
EWeston: Watch out for loose bricks Bun
DJTweeny: Hi Hal
Beet: Nite Bunny
Cat: Hi Phil
shoes for the dead: Dean and Hal!
Hal O'Dali: Hal-O
Nabby: Close the pod bay door Hal
Cat: Dean
Nabby: Jello Dean
Beet: Hi Dean and Hal
lily: rootin tootin
DJTweeny: Hi Dean
Rufus_T_Firetween: ** Check out DUKE OF MADNESS MOTORS - Every Firesign Theatre radio broadcast from the "Dear Friends" era (1970-1972) >> http://firesigntheatre.com/firesale/firesale.php?audio#DUKEOFPFTFTJ
llanwydd: I've discovered Spike Milligan on youtube recently
EWeston: Jello shootin
Cat: A mashup of 2001 and On the Road
llanwydd: I've been hearing that name for years and finally checked him out. absolutely surreal
EWeston: He's not seen to much llan
Nabby: I dare you Cat
Cat: Dean and Hal
lily: yeah
llanwydd: I know. that's why I had to see for myself
Cat: Neal Cassady and a talking computer try to pick up women in space
EWeston: Spike finally calmed down, relativly, in the seventies
Nabby: very commercial - I see a series
DJTweeny: ** Remember folks. the chat/show starts officially every Thursday at 9pm Eastern, with warm-up music on the streams starting around 8:45pm Eastern
llanwydd: he has to be the only comic I ever suspected was a lunatic in real life
llanwydd: or at least some kind of genius
Nabby: I see a mystery eidolon
llanwydd: he's more absurd than monty python
EWeston: He and Peter Sellers would try and weird each other out.
lily: dead pan pan
DJTweeny: That must have been fun EW
Nabby: lol EW
DJTweeny: Like Winters and Williams
EWeston: I've got eight pieces of Goon Show Vynil Tweeny
DJTweeny: niiiiice :)
Nabby: p'an p'ants
squeeze_the_wheeze: woo-hoo
Nabby: you need to glue them together EW
Cat: Spike and Peter Bergman had no trouble making each other laugh
llanwydd: funny thing is except for milligan all the funniest english comedians were funny looking
Rufus_T_Firetween: ** Check out Phil Proctor's new video series with Jamie Alcroft - BOOMERS ON A BENCH - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGz_4vJNLwgFrLR3N0RN1Tw
llanwydd: like ken dodd and tommy cooper
Nabby: so they make a kind of sense
DJTweeny: Hi Deputy
Beet: Freedom is very confusing
EWeston: Spike would call Peter and say he was sending a cusin over. Dress up and go to his flat. Peter would open the door naked
DJTweeny: oops. he's leaving
DJTweeny: lolol EW
Lil: LOL EW
Lil: Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose
lily: nned to know
Nabby: Free is when you don't have to pay for nothing or do nothing
Cat: Comp City
EWeston: Neddom's just another word for...huh?
llanwydd: I some sort of tribute to milligan on youtube. some "this-is-your-life" or something similar and some actor was praising milligan as seriously as he could. milligan smiled at him and said "You grovelling bastard." The whole audience was in stitches.
Nabby: I want to be free
Nabby: Free as the wind
Lil: Free costs plus one
DJTweeny: and we heard this at the beginning of the show...
DJTweeny: didn't know it was part of this show
EWeston: That's Spike. LOL
shoes for the dead: Free was a Brit band
Nabby: No it was Zappa
Nabby: Free Willie!
lily: free toes
EWeston: The Mariachi bands always give them away
shoes for the dead: free dumb
lily: free the tater tots
Nabby: what price, fleadom?
EWeston: Moor Freedumb, for more morans
lily: sugar
shoes for the dead: What?
EWeston: Those fleas can't hold their liquior
Nabby: can I get some hishhash please
EWeston: Got some herhash
Ralph: Paranoid Pictures
lily: cats man dude
llanwydd: well I'm getting tired. probably see you next week. goodnight folks.
EWeston: By Llan
shoes for the dead: see ya Llan
llanwydd:
Nabby: never been but I've been to moonworm valley

Catherwood

Jun 12, 2015, 4:34:11 AM6/12/15

[part 7 of 8]
Beet: Nite Llan see you in a few minutes
EWeston: Wear ear protection when you ween
lily: llanwydd must not of paid the bill
Nabby: ever see Ben Him?
EWeston: t there
Nabby: bye llan
EWeston: Oh oh, Iv'e gone stereo
lily: mamo e mono
Nabby: The Tin Commandments was good too
EWeston: rust proof
Nabby: there ya go
shoes for the dead: Marfil!
Beet: 100 dollar bill rolling papers. Never saw them.
EWeston: And writtin 2000 years before writting existed
Nabby: sit around and medicate
Nabby: I mean meditate
EWeston: Check
EWeston: Uncezh
shoes for the dead: Pole
Nabby: rubber Czech?
Nabby: inflatable??
lily: stop squeezing that chinchilla
EWeston: They need vulcanization usually
Nabby: no chichilas were harmed (much)
shoes for the dead: ornate coalman
lily: baby buggy bumper
Nabby: I see important step EW
Cat: OK, I have to go to the airport. see y'all next week.
EWeston: Tom Slick refference
lily: bye cat
DJTweeny: Safe travels, Cat
EWeston: Happy Trails Cat
shoes for the dead: Take care, Cat
Beet: Nite Cat.
Nabby: I've forgotten my Tom Slick lore but I'll go to the mats with you on Clutch Cargo
Nabby: Bye Cat stay groovy
lily: I beeped once then the boops tools over
lily: boop tools lol
EWeston: Never forget the thunderbolt Grease Slapper, or Clutches strangly moving lips
Nabby: I was strangely moved watching that show
EWeston: Roger Ramjet, table for two
shoes for the dead: pass the lord
EWeston: Pass the proton pill
Nabby: Cecil...either way
lily: watch out for that tree
Beet: Bringing the War Back Home
Nabby: who played the sand blocks?
EWeston: I'm comin Beany Boy!
Nabby: cue the timpani
Beet: Scary
Nabby: I love TSDW
shoes for the dead: the Vault of Mindless Felowship
Ralph: How about con etiquette
Nabby: https://archive.org/details/OTRR_Strange_Dr_Weird_Singles
EWeston: Under the Veteran's Tap Dance Administration
lily: with Major Grabbasss in the wings
Nabby: end of song.....
Nabby: lol
EWeston: And General Disorder onstage
lily: lol
Nabby: tick tock honk
lily: General Parkin
shoes for the dead: Major Disaster in the wings
lily: Admiral Fuddyduddity
Nabby: shhhhh
EWeston: Damn cheap parts anyway
Nabby: this is a culturally unimportant piece
lily: salute it
EWeston: And just in, the Captain of the Head
Ralph: Help, it's the police!!
shoes for the dead: piece of what?
Nabby: we sang pass the lord at camp
lily: Petty Officer Chowline
Ralph: The Federal Bureau of Marijuana
Nabby: Because stoned
EWeston: Get me twenty feet of chowline, and find the switch for the brightworks
lily: lol ew
Nabby: EW!
EWeston: Navy bootcamp yez I was there once
Ralph: yes Nabby
Nabby: can I get a witness?
lily: me two three four
shoes for the dead: witless?
Beet: Did my boot in Orlando
EWeston: Jaun tu tree farfignugin
Ralph: roll over Beethoven
lily: what stops me from gonin right over the edge
EWeston: San Diego 71
lily: me too beet so sad
Beet: Me also 71
lily: nice ew
EWeston: The bumper are there for someone's protection
Nabby: I ran and hid
lily: 73
EWeston: Admeral Z's navy
Beet: lol nab

Catherwood

Jun 12, 2015, 4:34:20 AM6/12/15

[part 8 of 8]
lily: I went in yer place Nabby
DJTweeny: enough echo for ya?
Beet: Did you grow the mandatory beard? I did.
Nabby: echo for ya
lily: ear throbber
Nabby: beautiful!
EWeston: The only draft doggers I have any heat for are today's chickenhawks
Nabby: must head out folks
lily: lol beet
EWeston: I was wierd with the beard
Nabby: great to see you all!
DJTweeny: nite Nabby
lily: yeah
shoes for the dead: se ya Nab
EWeston: Bye nabbster
Beet: Nite Nab.
lily: nit e tea nabby
Nabby: Whoops away!
lily: love this
Beet: Evertbody now
Ralph: Very realistic
lily: for me and
EWeston: AND PUSSYCATS TO EAT THEM
shoes for the dead: Smegma
lily: pussy cats
lily: gesse from the neighbors back yard
EWeston: The took the hamsters for the indians?
Beet: This is great literature actually
shoes for the dead: New Hampshire
lily: thweep
EWeston: They had hamsters in New Hampshire
shoes for the dead: tastes like pork
Ralph: put on this wide-belted workshirt
EWeston: That goes without sayin
shoes for the dead: i'm typing
EWeston: That was always close mouthed
lily: shick
lily: l
lily: grubber
EWeston: Gibber
lily: you don't know your left from your right
EWeston: Its the third one that confuses me
Ralph: I's white!
lily: eyes white
Beet: This was particularly enjoyable this evening. Thanks everyone. Thanks Tween. G'Nite.
shoes for the dead: Thanks Tween!!!
EWeston: Been a good time thanx all and our host
squeeze_the_wheeze: it's been awesome...thx
Merlyn: tanks again, tween
shoes for the dead: Park it and Lock it!
DJTweeny: Thanks for listening everybody, and have a great week :-) See you next time, same FireTime, same FireStation...
lily: Beet EWeston lily Nabby Ralph shoes for the dead DJTweeny bye all yous and Tween as always a charmer ty
DJTweeny: my pleasure :)
lily: choose a time zone and zone
Ralph: Sieg Freud
Ralph: cya lily