A Firesign Chat for Aug 27, 2015 [7 parts]

Catherwood

Aug 28, 2015, 4:33:13 AM8/28/15

[part 1 of 7]
HTML version at
http://www.firesigntheatre.com/chat/logs/fstchat_20150827.html

regnad: ?tahw
regnad: emoh ydobyna
DJTweeny: Hi Ghost
jahgust: Here early for a change and able to be here! Makes for a good end to the day!
jahgust: Also did not want to miss the Austin tribute by Cat. I missed Cats last chat Production spin!
DJTweeny: Hi jahgust, squash
jahgust: Hey Tweeny!
DJTweeny: Also some Austin broadcast material from the 80's
WhisperingSquash: Jahgust, Tweeny
DJTweeny: Hi Ralph
Ralph: Hello, friends.............
DJTweeny: Hi audrie
DJTweeny: Hi EW
EWeston: Hi Tweeny and folks jazzed to be here
DJTweeny: Hi professor
seriousprofessor: Hi. Still new at this.
DJTweeny: Glad you could join us :)
audrie: He he, hello everybody!
seriousprofessor: Will the Phil Austin bio still be playing?
DJTweeny: Click on the quesstion mark in the lower right hand corner for help on how the chat works
DJTweeny: Yes, 2nd half of the show
seriousprofessor: Thank you.
DJTweeny: 1st half will be a some Phil Austin broadcast material from the 80's
DJTweeny: Hey Cat
DJTweeny: Hi Marc
Cat : Hi folks
MarcBS: Hola
EWeston: Good album
Rufus_T_Firetween: ** If you're on Facebook, you can Like the official Firesign Fan Page here >> https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Firesign-Theatre/282668140208 - and if you're on Twitter and would like to get official Firesign tweets, follow @FiresignNews - there are also a couple of other unofficial Facebook fan pages at >> Chromium Switch - https://www.facebook.com/groups/50372982074/?ref=br_tf - and Firesign Theatre - https://www.facebook.com/groups/21145641274/
DJTweeny: One of my favorites of his, EW
WhisperingSquash: greeeetings
EWeston: Disarmed I'm sure
EWeston: Have you ever heard Mcgwin's Cardif Rose
DJTweeny: lol
MarcBS: Sorry I was eating the grape
DJTweeny: no EW
Cat : Speaking of Facebook, Proctor said nice things about my Austin Audiobiography on Facebook today.
EWeston: Late seventies I think. Some good work that never got airplay
jahgust: Hey Cat Yeh I saw Procmers kudos!! I am glad I can be here to hear!
Cat : Hi Joe
Cat : I don't know if fun is the correct word, but seemed an important thing for me to do.
Beet: Powerful good greetings to all Fireheads tonight!
EWeston: Beet ahoy
Cat : Beet
DJTweeny: Hi Beet
DJTweeny: Hi lily
EWeston: Lily
Cat : Lily
MarcBS: Oh that Joe!
lily: audrie Beet Cat DJTweeny EWeston jahgust lily MarcBS Rufus_T_Firetween seriousprofessor WhisperingSquash hello all and Tween you are grand
Beet: Hi EW, Cat, Tween et al
lily: hi cat
jahgust: Hey Beet and Lilly!
lily: hey ew
EWeston: Yer Lilyness
Beet: Yo Jah
lily: hows turks
Beet: Hi lily
lily: hey beet
WhisperingSquash: HiLilyHlo
lily: yup hi lily
Beet: I would like to know the title of this album, Mr. Tween.
Ralph: lily hi?
DJTweeny: Lawyers In Love, circa 1984
DJTweeny: a fine production
Beet: Thanks
Cat : That's my fave Jackson Browne song.
EWeston: Yuppers!
DJTweeny: That last song was dedicated to Lowell George
lily: sayin hi to myself is what I do
Beet: hey Squash