Famous Alpha Delta Pi Alumnae

ke...@cybersim.com

Nov 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/1/96

To all fellow Adelphean's out there, I'm trying to compile a current list of famous Alpha Delta Pi sorority members.

These are the one's I have so far:

Ann Klein
Ann Richards- former Govoner of Texas
Sandra Day O'Connor--only female Supreme Court Judge
Julia Sweeney- star of Saturday Night Live
Gene Smart- "Charlene" on Designing Women
Aissa Wayne-John Wayne's daughter
Clint Eastwood's daughters
"Winnie" from the Wonder Years
Lou Parker- former Miss USA
Tiffany Adams- formerMiss Tennessee, USA
Kelli McGonagill- Dallas Cowboy's Cheerleader Director
Sherri Bledsoe Halford- Vice President of Production for Capital Records
Patricia Webber- novelist

Please let me know if y'all know of any more!

Loyally,
Keri Smathers
ADPi alumna
Epsilon Epsilon

ke...@cybersim.com
This article was posted to Usenet via the Posting Service at Deja News:
http://www.dejanews.com/ [Search, Post, and Read Usenet News!]

Debra Sharp

Nov 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/1/96

> To all fellow Adelphean's out there, I'm trying to compile a current
list of famous Alpha Delta Pi sorority members.

> These are the one's I have so far:
>
> Ann Klein
> Ann Richards- former Govoner of Texas
> Sandra Day O'Connor--only female Supreme Court Judge
> Julia Sweeney- star of Saturday Night Live
> Gene Smart- "Charlene" on Designing Women
> Aissa Wayne-John Wayne's daughter
> Clint Eastwood's daughters
> "Winnie" from the Wonder Years
> Lou Parker- former Miss USA
> Tiffany Adams- formerMiss Tennessee, USA
> Kelli McGonagill- Dallas Cowboy's Cheerleader Director
> Sherri Bledsoe Halford- Vice President of Production for Capital Records
> Patricia Webber- novelist
>
> Please let me know if y'all know of any more!

Don't forget Dixie Carter! And I know there are many more, but I don't
have any Adelpheans here... I'm going to check them out when I get home
tonight!
Didn't know about about Ann Richards *or* Sandra Day... pretty cool!

Loyally,
Debra

汽ebra

Candace Rand

Nov 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/2/96

Debra Sharp wrote:

> In article <8468102...@dejanews.com>, ke...@cybersim.com wrote:
>
> > To all fellow Adelphean's out there, I'm trying to compile a current
> list of famous Alpha Delta Pi sorority members.
> > "Winnie" from the Wonder Years

Do you mean the character or the actress? ... Her name is Danicka
McKellar. Her little sister is Crystal who played Becky Tatcher on the
Wonder Years and is my sorority little sister (Kappa Kappa Gamma- Yale)

- candace