Oh how I envy American students

Andrew/

Jan 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/17/96
In article <4djdv9$c...@news.csus.edu>
sac7...@saclink1.csus.edu "Aaron G Cooper" writes:

> After reading the Newsgroups for some time,

They all say that don't they?

Come on aaron I'll indulge you. You've lurked here have you? You know
it all already huh? You are so smart that you really must have something
to say that hasn't been said already huh? So c'mon Mr. Original, tell
it like it is.....

> I have noticed that almost all europeans HATE the U.S.?

It would be difficult not to notice that.

> WHY? LIfe really isn't that bad over there, although your system of
> capitalism stifles creativity (as does Japans).

Oh yeah, right. Like really original huh? Amerika is the bestest, I
never heard that one before.

> Instead of calling all American's "fat lazy pigs", why don't
> you tell us why?

Because you eat too much, you sit on your arse all day long and you
were all spawned by swine, that's why.

> Keep in mind, if it wasn't for the U.S.A you all would still be Nazi's,

Jesus H. Bull-Buggering Christ with four of his disciples sitting
together on an upturned milking stool, this bozo just said that
*we* lacked creativity.

> and you would have never developed as a democracy.

Bollocks! Britain has been a democracy for over 800 years. So how, exactly,
did amerika contribute to something that existed long before the usa was no
more than a twinkle in Mother Nature's milkman's eye?

<** antU Education Mode ON **>

(pssst Aaron, I know you're interested in creativity so I thought I'd
clue you in on that last allegory. It implies that the usa is a nation
of bastards, it's a "Yo Momma!" flame of epic proportions and it also
continues the bovine theme that began a paragraph before.

Three-in-one, that's what creativity is all about you clueless moron.
Putting ideas across - not incessently repeating "We bailed you out",
"We bailed you out"...)

<** antU Education Mode OFF **>

> On a social and economic sence, the U.S. and Europe need to be more partners
> than competitors

Let's just be friends huh? That's what you're trying say, admit it.

> (my spelling sucks, sorry.)

Your spelling can be fixed, it's your personality that you ought to be
apologizing for as you're stuck with that. We, OTOH are not, so do us
all a favour and re-lurk yourself back to whatever stone you crawled
out from under huh?

Andrew/

'You're a Jerk, Dent'
Wowbagger the Infinitly Prolonged

TymOgee

Jan 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/17/96
Not ALL europeans hate the US.

Most of the childish and irrational ones do.

evil Beavis

Jan 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/18/96
to Martin Kjellstrand
Martin Kjellstrand wrote:

> In article <4djotn$f...@newsbf02.news.aol.com>, tym...@aol.com (TymOgee) wrote:
>
> > Not ALL europeans hate the US.
>
> No, you're right. There's supposed to be three farmers in Albania that
> likes the US...
>
> /Martin
> "When the sirens wail
> and the lights flash blue
> my Vision Thing come
> slamming through..."
> A Eldritch

Fick du mycket stryk i Amerika?

eB

Martin Kjellstrand

Jan 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/18/96
Cooper) wrote:

> I think I'll step into the fray here...

-SNIP!-

Don't. After having read the utter shite you had the balls to post here I
was so bored I had to take an IV shot of adrenalin in order to wake
myself... Now go away, preferrably back to your Pol. Sci. class, and
remain a lurker for the rest of your pathetic life. 'Cause if you don't,
we'll destroy you.

evil Beavis

Jan 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/18/96
to Aaron G Cooper
Aaron G Cooper wrote:

> I think I'll step into the fray here...
>
> After reading the Newsgroups for some time, I have noticed that almost
> all europeans HATE the U.S.? WHY? LIfe really isn't that bad over

> there, although your system of capitalism stifles creativity (as does
> Japans). Instead of calling all American's "fat lazy pigs", why don't
> you tell us why? Keep in mind, if it wasn't for the U.S.A you all would
> still be Nazi's, and you would have never developed as a democracy. On a

> social and economic sence, the U.S. and Europe need to be more partners
> than competitors (my spelling sucks, sorry.) After all, we are all too
> busy being pissed off at Japan, we really don't care about Europeans.
> --aaron

And again, let's explain to you that the Red Army liberated Europe from the
Nazis. The invasion of Normandy was a cosmetic action dared to be undertaken
when the outcome was already certain. The Russians fought 90% of the German
troops on the Eastern front while you battled 10% of the shellshocked
transfers from that very Eastern front. Don't take credit for showing up too
late!

eB

Eisen Chao

Jan 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/18/96
Martin Kjellstrand (Martin.Kj...@oc.chalmers.se) wrote:
: In article <4djotn$f...@newsbf02.news.aol.com>, tym...@aol.com (TymOgee) wrote:

: > Not ALL europeans hate the US.

: No, you're right. There's supposed to be three farmers in Albania that
: likes the US...

Not to mention:

1) 300 pre-pubescent Swedish girls, all of then from your hometown
of GoteBorg, who clanour for the latest Yank teen heart-throb
2) All Euro-peon attendents of Euro-Disney, estimated to have been
in the millions
3) A large majority of the ONE SIXTH of the Swedish population
back in the 19th century; all of whom emmigrated from Euro-Hell
for the shores of America
4) The three million foreign tourists who visit America every year

: /Martin

steven morgan friedman

Jan 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/18/96
Aaron G Cooper (sac7...@saclink1.csus.edu) wrote:
: I think I'll step into the fray here...

: After reading the Newsgroups for some time, I have noticed that almost
: all europeans HATE the U.S.? WHY? LIfe really isn't that bad over
: there, although your system of capitalism stifles creativity (as does
: Japans). Instead of calling all American's "fat lazy pigs", why don't
: you tell us why? Keep in mind, if it wasn't for the U.S.A you all would
: still be Nazi's, and you would have never developed as a democracy. On a
: social and economic sence, the U.S. and Europe need to be more partners
: than competitors (my spelling sucks, sorry.) After all, we are all too
: busy being pissed off at Japan, we really don't care about Europeans.
: --aaron

Aaron,

It is ignorant comments like yours that make the USA look so much more
horrible in the eyes of the Europeans than it is. Let me enlighten you a
bit, so perhaps you will stop making me ashamed to say I am a citizen of
the same nation as you. Before I delve into the specifics, I have a
general word of advice: discuss only issues which you are knowledgeable
about. Else you just make yourself and your nation sound like idiots.

First of all, it is an invention of your imagination that democracy was
invented in the United States. Does the name "Athens" ring a bell?
Perhaps you should have paid more attention in your ninth grade Soc
class. The ancient Athenians invented democracy maybe 2,500 years ago.

In what way does the European system stifle creativity? You will not be
able to answer this question, Aaron, because it does not stifle
creativity any more than the American system does. What their educational
system does do is give high school graduates an education which Americans
get after high school plus two years of college, if that.

Your most egregious comment is that "if it wasn't for the U.S.A you all
would still be Nazi's". This sentence presupposes that "you all" (the
Europeans) were "all" Nazis at one point. Really? When? Please do tell. A
minority of Germans joined the NSDAP between 1933 and 1945; so how do you
distort this to mean that all Europeans were Nazis at one time?

You say, "we really don't care about Europeans" and then you wonder why
Europeans hate you, Aaron. Gee, I wonder why.

Steven

______________________
steven morgan friedman
http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~smfriedm
Mean People Suck

Martin Kjellstrand

Jan 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/18/96
In article <4djotn$f...@newsbf02.news.aol.com>, tym...@aol.com (TymOgee) wrote:

> Not ALL europeans hate the US.

No, you're right. There's supposed to be three farmers in Albania that
likes the US...

/Martin

Pissarra Celine

Jan 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/19/96
This is more to thank Steven Morgan than to answer to you Aaron. I am a
French student and I go to the US every year for 3 months, I am
graduating in English and American History and Literature. We are here
thousands of students doing the same thing. Do you really think we would
do it if we "hated" you? Really you should just come out here and see
for yourself! Maybe if you respect us (because it's only a question of
respect) you'll see that Americans are very welcomed as long as they
don't expect French or European to speak English. You should try.
Thanks again Steven.
Celine.
Celine....@u-paris10.fr

Martin Kjellstrand

Jan 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/19/96
In article <30FEA4...@scott.net>, evil Beavis <ste...@scott.net> wrote:

> Fick du mycket stryk i Amerika?

Learn to use a newseditor, dude. I don't appreciate getting lame shit in
my mailbox.

Martin Kjellstrand

Jan 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/19/96

(TymOgee) wrote:

> : > Not ALL europeans hate the US.

> : No, you're right. There's supposed to be three farmers in Albania that
> : likes the US...

> Not to mention:

> 1) 300 pre-pubescent Swedish girls, all of then from your hometown
> of GoteBorg, who clanour for the latest Yank teen heart-throb

Teenagers don't have any sort of common sense. Not even Euro teenagers. Do
you hear me, Ryan?

> 2) All Euro-peon attendents of Euro-Disney, estimated to have been
> in the millions

Probably yank tourists, seeing EuroDisney and reacting: "Looky,
Sister-Wife, a DisneyLand! And no queues!" "Well dog my cats,
Brother-Husband! Sure as shit! We've gotta get our inbred asses there
quick, 'cause all this here culture is making my cone-shaped head ache!"

> 3) A large majority of the ONE SIXTH of the Swedish population
> back in the 19th century; all of whom emmigrated from Euro-Hell
> for the shores of America

We got rid of our criminals, lunatics, and general riff-raff. So what?

> 4) The three million foreign tourists who visit America every year

All of them from Japan, doing industrial espionage. Every single one of them.

TymOgee

Jan 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/19/96
I had heard so much about French antipathy towards the US. I have since
been there four times and have never seen it. Most people have better
things to do.

Samuel Choi

Jan 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/19/96

In my experience (3 separate trips) the French are not generally
as hateful as Hollywood and other media portray them.

Some antipathy is understandable, not only on the part of the French,
but the Spanish, German, Italian, etc., considering the large number
of American tourists who annually visit their homeland and expect
them, the French, to speak English. And rather than being
embarrassed at their own ignorance and inability to communicate
in languages other than their own, they (Americans) often become indignant
about the French inability to speak perfect English.

I have found the French very friendly and helpful when I addressed
them in their language.

Sam

Spookgestalte (Wraith)

Jan 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/19/96
On 17 Jan 1996, Aaron G Cooper wrote:

> I think I'll step into the fray here...

It's your funeral...

> Japans). Instead of calling all American's "fat lazy pigs", why don't
> you tell us why?

Cuz...it's true???

#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#
| Analiese Sand | "Three may keep a secret if |
# http://www.whitman.edu/~sandad # two of them are dead." #
| <san...@whitman.edu> | --Benjamin Franklin |
#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#

Eduard Paul Dordea

Jan 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/19/96
In article <4djdv9$c...@news.csus.edu> sac7...@saclink1.csus.edu (Aaron G Cooper) writes:
>I think I'll step into the fray here...
>
>After reading the Newsgroups for some time, I have noticed that almost
>all europeans HATE the U.S.? WHY? LIfe really isn't that bad over
>there, although your system of capitalism stifles creativity (as does
>Japans). Instead of calling all American's "fat lazy pigs", why don't
>you tell us why? Keep in mind, if it wasn't for the U.S.A you all would
>still be Nazi's, and you would have never developed as a democracy. On a
>social and economic sence, the U.S. and Europe need to be more partners
>than competitors (my spelling sucks, sorry.) After all, we are all too
>busy being pissed off at Japan, we really don't care about Europeans.
>--aaron

Pretty simple reason. They're jealous of the U.S of A and as many
jealous people do, they say they hate it when deep down they want
to be just like Americans, hell, there's a McDick's in every
country, everyone wears Levi's and the French are so paranoid
about the influence of American media that they have quotas on
things such as TV shows and movies from this side of the Atlantic.
Then again the french are so fucked up that I'd be surprised if they
acted any differently.

>.
>.

Eisen Chao

Jan 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/19/96
TymOgee (tym...@aol.com) wrote:
: I had heard so much about French antipathy towards the US. I have since
: been there four times and have never seen it. Most people have better
: things to do.

Naturally: Like drink our fine internationally acclaimed wines
from California; eat 'Le Royales' from McDonalds [tm]; visit
Euro-Disney [tm]; buy cool and retro Denim Jeans and Jackets
from the Gap [tm]; check out a Jerry Lewis Film Retrospective
at their local Cinema; do some computing on an Apple Macintosh [tm];
heap accolades on the latest film by Tarrantino or some
other independent American Film maker at a festival like Cannes;
eat Bacon & Cheese Doritos that are made special for the
French market; wander around in an I.M.Pei-designed museum for
the finest in French and Euro-Peon art; the list goes on and on ...

Not for nothing is France regarded as one of the highest cultures
on the not-so-fair continent of .... (* Y-U-U-RRRRPPPPPP *) ..
excuse me ... and like the United States of America is viewed
jealously by the envious and covetous gaze of other resentful,
less capable, Euro-Peon nations.

Wraith who lives in the sky

Jan 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/20/96

On Fri, 19 Jan 1996, Neil wrote:
> Anti-Americans really look pathetic to observers, you know?

"Observers" should be seen and not heard. Or in this case, neither. Go
back to lurking, Fratboy. All you do is pop up every 3 months or so,
babbling garbage about what a waste of time the non-Amerikan ideology is,
yet you never provide any basis for comparison to substantiate it. It
seems there are TWO cavernous holes in your state: The Grand Canyon, and
that orifice on the thing you claim is your head, resting between your
shoulders.

> Continue with your rantings, folks.

Oh goody; a mandate from a Yank. Almost as silly as one from a deity.

> The reasonable ones amongst us, American and
> non-American, know exactly what's going on.

So, which is it then? Amerikan or non-Amerikan?

***********************************
* Analiese Sand *
* = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = *
* http://www.whitman.edu/~sandad *
***********************************
* "Life is what happens to you *
* while you're busy making *
* other plans." --John Lennon *
***********************************

Nele Abels

Jan 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/20/96
On 19 Jan 1996, Eisen Chao wrote:

> excuse me ... and like the United States of America is viewed
> jealously by the envious and covetous gaze of other resentful,
> less capable, Euro-Peon nations.

What? Jealously?? Envious?? Less capable?? On this nation
of uncultivated dyslexics? BRUAHAAHAAHAAHAA!!!!

martin

Jan 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/21/96

Pissarra Celine <pis...@u-paris10.fr> wrote:

i definitely see a potential date here steven (an shu's frunch tah )

nudge nudge wink wink

>This is more to thank Steven Morgan than to answer to you Aaron. I am a
>French student and I go to the US every year for 3 months, I am
>graduating in English and American History and Literature. We are here
>thousands of students doing the same thing. Do you really think we would
>do it if we "hated" you? Really you should just come out here and see
>for yourself! Maybe if you respect us (because it's only a question of
>respect) you'll see that Americans are very welcomed as long as they
>don't expect French or European to speak English. You should try.
>Thanks again Steven.
>Celine.
>Celine....@u-paris10.fr

>On 18 Jan 1996, steven morgan friedman wrote:

>> Aaron G Cooper (sac7...@saclink1.csus.edu) wrote:

>> : I think I'll step into the fray here...

Dirt

Jan 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/21/96
wow, while i may not agree with your views, or even figure out your
sarcasm, let alone comprehend what that msg has to do with the
alt.college.fraternities newsgroup, I do admire your quoting of Douglas
Adams, there is none higher.

On Wed, 17 Jan 1996, Andrew/ wrote:

> In article <4djdv9$c...@news.csus.edu>
> sac7...@saclink1.csus.edu "Aaron G Cooper" writes:
>

> > After reading the Newsgroups for some time,
>

> They all say that don't they?
>
> Come on aaron I'll indulge you. You've lurked here have you? You know
> it all already huh? You are so smart that you really must have something
> to say that hasn't been said already huh? So c'mon Mr. Original, tell
> it like it is.....
>

> > I have noticed that almost all europeans HATE the U.S.?
>

> It would be difficult not to notice that.
>

> > WHY? LIfe really isn't that bad over there, although your system of
> > capitalism stifles creativity (as does Japans).
>

> Oh yeah, right. Like really original huh? Amerika is the bestest, I
> never heard that one before.
>

> > Instead of calling all American's "fat lazy pigs", why don't
> > you tell us why?
>

> Because you eat too much, you sit on your arse all day long and you
> were all spawned by swine, that's why.
>

> > Keep in mind, if it wasn't for the U.S.A you all would still be Nazi's,
>

> Jesus H. Bull-Buggering Christ with four of his disciples sitting
> together on an upturned milking stool, this bozo just said that
> *we* lacked creativity.
>

> > and you would have never developed as a democracy.
>

> Bollocks! Britain has been a democracy for over 800 years. So how, exactly,
> did amerika contribute to something that existed long before the usa was no
> more than a twinkle in Mother Nature's milkman's eye?
>
> <** antU Education Mode ON **>
>
> (pssst Aaron, I know you're interested in creativity so I thought I'd
> clue you in on that last allegory. It implies that the usa is a nation
> of bastards, it's a "Yo Momma!" flame of epic proportions and it also
> continues the bovine theme that began a paragraph before.
>
> Three-in-one, that's what creativity is all about you clueless moron.
> Putting ideas across - not incessently repeating "We bailed you out",
> "We bailed you out"...)
>
> <** antU Education Mode OFF **>
>

> > On a social and economic sence, the U.S. and Europe need to be more partners
> > than competitors
>

> Let's just be friends huh? That's what you're trying say, admit it.
>
> > (my spelling sucks, sorry.)
>
> Your spelling can be fixed, it's your personality that you ought to be
> apologizing for as you're stuck with that. We, OTOH are not, so do us
> all a favour and re-lurk yourself back to whatever stone you crawled
> out from under huh?
>
> Andrew/
>
> 'You're a Jerk, Dent'
> Wowbagger the Infinitly Prolonged

"My God makes me strong so that I can LIVE MY LIFE!"
--Malagant, First Knight

Neil

Jan 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/21/96
> smfr...@mail2.sas.upenn.edu (steven morgan friedman) wrote:
> >You say, "we really don't care about Europeans" and then you wonder why
> >Europeans hate you, Aaron. Gee, I wonder why.

You act as though you speak for all Europeans.

Most Europeans do not hate Americans. Most reasonable people do not hate
other people for no reason.

|Neil Singh, |^| |
|University of Arizona, <^\| |/^> |
|Tucson, Arizona, U.S.A. <__ __> |
|http://u.arizona.edu/~neilends | |
|________________________________________|

martin

Jan 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/21/96
smfr...@mail2.sas.upenn.edu (steven morgan friedman) wrote:

>Your most egregious comment is that "if it wasn't for the U.S.A you all
>would still be Nazi's". This sentence presupposes that "you all" (the
>Europeans) were "all" Nazis at one point. Really? When? Please do tell. A
>minority of Germans joined the NSDAP between 1933 and 1945; so how do you
>distort this to mean that all Europeans were Nazis at one time?

steven, while i agree with what you say, i don't think you needed to
treat that guy that way
he probably meant to say that they would be under nazi rule- which of
course is total bullshit

>You say, "we really don't care about Europeans" and then you wonder why
>Europeans hate you, Aaron. Gee, I wonder why.

>Steven
>Mean People Suck

hmmm.......

Neil

Jan 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/22/96
On 22 Jan 1996, Martin Kjellstrand wrote:

> What????!!!! What do you mean, no reason?
>
> Take a look at this then:
>
> Vietnam, Coca-Cola, McDonald's, Bill Clinton, Reagan, Bush, Burger King,
> Pepsi, Michael Jackson, Panama, Sly Stallone, MS-DOS, Bill Gates, Dave
> Letterman, American Football, Wrestling (Yank-style), The Bombing of
> Tripoli, The Iranian Embassy Drama, Watergate, Nixon, Hiroshima, Nagasaki,
> Ford, Cadillac, IBM, The Bold and the Beautiful, McCaulay Culkin, Tom
> Hanks, etc etc etc
> I could go on for hours...

Yes, you could go on spurting out meaningless phrases about things that
originated in the USA that you don't have a personal taste for. The same
way, I could spurt out as many meaningless phrases about things
originating in Europe that *I* don't have a personal taste for (Nazis?
ethnic cleansing? the Mafia? Zsa Zsa Gabor?), but what would that mean?
Europe has negative aspects, as well as positive. So does the USA. NORMAL
people already know that. People like you do not.

Someone

Jan 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/22/96
Martin.Kj...@oc.chalmers.se (Martin Kjellstrand) wrote:
>In article <Pine.A32.3.91.960121...@kitts.u.arizona.edu>,

>Neil <neil...@U.Arizona.EDU> wrote:
>
>> Most Europeans do not hate Americans. Most reasonable people do not hate
>> other people for no reason.
>
>What????!!!! What do you mean, no reason?
>
>Take a look at this then:
>
>Vietnam, Coca-Cola, McDonald's, Bill Clinton, Reagan, Bush, Burger King,

Burger King's British owned.

>Pepsi, Michael Jackson, Panama, Sly Stallone, MS-DOS, Bill Gates, Dave
>Letterman, American Football, Wrestling (Yank-style), The Bombing of
>Tripoli, The Iranian Embassy Drama, Watergate, Nixon, Hiroshima, Nagasaki,
>Ford, Cadillac, IBM, The Bold and the Beautiful, McCaulay Culkin, Tom
>Hanks, etc etc etc
>
>I could go on for hours...

TymOgee

Jan 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/22/96
Anybody reag Gingrich's book 1945. Even if you disagree with his
politics, his knowledge of history is considerable. Oh, but of course it
is only Yank history.....and as such we are incapable of grasping the
historically obvious.

Jon Martin

Jan 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/22/96
ec...@thymaster.interaccess.com (Eisen Chao) writes:
>Martin Kjellstrand (Martin.Kj...@oc.chalmers.se) wrote:
>:tym...@aol.com (TymOgee) wrote:

> Not to mention:

> 1) 300 pre-pubescent Swedish girls, all of then from your hometown
> of GoteBorg, who clanour for the latest Yank teen heart-throb

Er... but what do they think of the actual country?

> 2) All Euro-peon attendents of Euro-Disney, estimated to have been
> in the millions

Estimated by Disney, probably. Euro-Disney is yet another Amerikan
foreign screwup.

> 3) A large majority of the ONE SIXTH of the Swedish population
> back in the 19th century; all of whom emmigrated from Euro-Hell
> for the shores of America

Let us see, which century is this? Oh yeah, it is near the end of the
20th century. Did you ever think that things may have changed a bit over the
last 100+ years?

> 4) The three million foreign tourists who visit America every year

Ooooh. Three million. Excuse me while I go dig up Canada's stats for
last year (if they are out).
--
Serve Gonk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Martin Kjellstrand

Jan 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/22/96

> Most Europeans do not hate Americans. Most reasonable people do not hate
> other people for no reason.

What????!!!! What do you mean, no reason?

Take a look at this then:

Vietnam, Coca-Cola, McDonald's, Bill Clinton, Reagan, Bush, Burger King,

Eisen Chao

Jan 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/22/96
Martin Kjellstrand (Martin.Kj...@oc.chalmers.se) wrote:
: In article <Pine.A32.3.91.960121...@kitts.u.arizona.edu>,
: Neil <neil...@U.Arizona.EDU> wrote:

: > Most Europeans do not hate Americans. Most reasonable people do not hate
: > other people for no reason.

: What????!!!! What do you mean, no reason?

: Take a look at this then:

: Vietnam, Coca-Cola, McDonald's, Bill Clinton, Reagan, Bush, Burger King,
: Pepsi, Michael Jackson, Panama, Sly Stallone, MS-DOS, Bill Gates, Dave
: Letterman, American Football, Wrestling (Yank-style), The Bombing of
: Tripoli, The Iranian Embassy Drama, Watergate, Nixon, Hiroshima, Nagasaki,
: Ford, Cadillac, IBM, The Bold and the Beautiful, McCaulay Culkin, Tom
: Hanks, etc etc etc

: I could go on for hours...

As you pay a visit down memory lane and fondle-y reflect upon
all your (apparently) Yank Memorabilia ...

: /Martin

Martin Kjellstrand

Jan 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/22/96
In article <Pine.A32.3.91.960120...@nevis.u.arizona.edu>,
Neil <neil...@U.Arizona.EDU> wrote:

> I'm hardly a lurker.

On antU you are, Kneel.

> I'm not in a fraternity.

Oh?

> > So, which is it then? Amerikan or non-Amerikan?

> The schmuck can't even spell correctly.

Re-activate your lurking device, dude. You'll need it.

Tim Leonhardt

Jan 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/22/96

" You act as though you speak for all Europeans.
"

" Most Europeans do not hate Americans. Most reasonable people do not hate
" other people for no reason.

And most toothfaries leave a quarter under my pillow.

" ________________________________________
" |Neil Singh, |^| |
" |University of Arizona, <^\| |/^> |
" |Tucson, Arizona, U.S.A. <__ __> |
" |http://u.arizona.edu/~neilends | |
" |________________________________________|

--

<http://www.tiac.net/users/mirkwood/>

Jon Martin

Jan 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/22/96
Martin.Kj...@oc.chalmers.se (Martin Kjellstrand) writes:

>tym...@aol.com (TymOgee) wrote:

>> Not ALL europeans hate the US.

>No, you're right. There's supposed to be three farmers in Albania that
>likes the US...

Two. One of them met an Amerikan a few weeks ago.

Graham Ross

Jan 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/23/96
<sac7...@scalink1.csus.edu (Aaron G Cooper)> writes:

I think I'll step into the fray here... [no you won't. Pointless,
repetitive newbie stuff about "you'd all still be Nazis" omitted].

Look, frat-boy, sod off back to your pointless initiation ceremonies and
stupid rituals with your fellow jocks. Don't post back until you have
something intelligent (and preferably original) to say.

Graham

"I am a donut" - John F Kennedy in Berlin

D. Brodsky

Jan 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/23/96
The U.S. sucks!! The U.S. sucks!!!!! Europe is superior!!! WAAAHHHHH!!!!

Why am I, a eurofag, even bothering to write to a fraternity newsgroup and
express my dislike of America anyway......

Because I am stupid, and complain a lot, and dress in black, and love weird
German TV, and think brie is a godsend, and love meatballs and french bread,
and smoke Marlboro's or Lucky Strikes, and it is in fashion to both hate
America and buy Levi's jeans and Madonna and Guns and Roses ( for some
unknown reason), and because I am Jealous of America and all it has to offer.

So dont yell at me, or my colleagues, Martin (the imbeclie), Wriath, (the
moronic), Aurora or whomever, we are all just stupid little eurofags who
can't think of better things to do than complain, and complain, whimper and
whine, and complain some more.

WWAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

Dan

can we talk about fraternities now, these imbeciles have taken up waayyy to
much of our collective time.

Eisen Chao

Jan 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/23/96

: >:tym...@aol.com (TymOgee) wrote:

: > Not to mention:

: > 1) 300 pre-pubescent Swedish girls, all of then from your hometown
: > of GoteBorg, who clanour for the latest Yank teen heart-throb

: Er... but what do they think of the actual country?

That it is inhabited by Jason Priestley look-alikes
(not far from the truth) and other '90210' types.
All those nubile Swedish teen-agers should be
arriving here in the U.S. this summer (the infamous
traveling Swedish students), in search of Love,
Fullfillment, and the their version of the American
Dream. Boy, are they in for a disappointment! Still
you cannot but admire this '90s version of the
Children's Crusade; I for one, will do my best to
convince them that the whole U.S.A. is just a
giant set for 'Friends', 'Party of Five', 'Melrose Place'
and of course, '90210'. I anticipate lots of 'castings'
and 'auditions' for these little Swedish nymphets ....

: > 2) All Euro-peon attendents of Euro-Disney, estimated to have been
: > in the millions

: Estimated by Disney, probably. Euro-Disney is yet another Amerikan
: foreign screwup.

So ? The first Japanese cars exported to the U.S. and ... (* YUURRRPPPP *)
excuse me ... were greeted with the same skepticism. No matter, we
Yanks are playing for the long run; we WILL dominate your societies
economically and culturally. You Moose-Fuckers should know this
best of all!

: > 3) A large majority of the ONE SIXTH of the Swedish population

: > back in the 19th century; all of whom emmigrated from Euro-Hell
: > for the shores of America

: Let us see, which century is this? Oh yeah, it is near the end of the
: 20th century. Did you ever think that things may have changed a bit over the
: last 100+ years?

Nope. Biggest white illegal aliens in New York City two years ago,
according to an article in the New York Time's was:

1) Italian
2) Canadian (No Moose, No Hockey; what IS the deal here ?)
3) English wetbacks (via VERY durable life preserver)
4) Irish (presumably headed for Boston and AWAY from Brits)

I'd like to mention that this was ONLY Sweden, not taking into
account all those other wonderful Hell-Hole-of-a-Euro-Peon
that were ditched all the way up to 1950. Why, if Americans
abandoned their country at the same rate as these Euro-Peons,
we'd have NOBODY here. But let's take Sweden:

1/6 X 240 million Yanks = 40 Million Ex-Yanks (probably in Cana-Duh)

Does anyone know of a shortfall of 40 million Yanks in the last 10
years ? The last 50 ? The last 100 ? No, when people get here
they end up staying ....

: > 4) The three million foreign tourists who visit America every year

: Ooooh. Three million. Excuse me while I go dig up Canada's stats for
: last year (if they are out).

Refugee 1: "Excuse me, passing thru, passing thru"

Refugee 2: "Which way to the American border ? Please to hurry,
Mister, "Steinfelds" is on this very evening!"

Refugee: "Mother, when do we leave Cana-Duh ? I'm tired of
Child Maple-Syrup Covered Moose "Chips". They taste so
awful!"

: Jon Martin cs9...@wolfcreek.cs.ualberta.ca http://www.ualberta.ca/~jomartin/

Martin Kjellstrand

Jan 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/24/96
In article <1996Jan23.2...@galileo.cc.rochester.edu>,
db0...@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (D. Brodsky) wrote:

> Wow! You named arguably the most identifiable persons, products, actions,
> and sports in the world. Congratulations. Personally, I was rather moved by
> Tom Hank's preformances in both Philadelphia, as well as Forrest Gump.

I don't doubt that.

> This however is but a list of American icons. What this has to do with why
> you actually cry about the U.S. is beyond anyone but yourself.

Actually, no. Ask any EuroGod.

> I mean,
> Martin, even a simpleton such as yourself must have a Coke and a smile every
> so often, right?

Nope. I prefer Loranga, or Swedish Pear Soda.

> Perhaps while smoking your psuedo Marlboro's,

i don't smoke, I use snus, a time-honoured Swedish way of using tobacco.

> in your
> Levi's jeans,

I prefer real pants.

> while watching Mork and Mindy,

I _hate_ Mork and Mindy. It's absolutely crap.

> or other old American sitcoms
> that are prevalent on the televisions of most Western European nations.

I don't watch much TV. Mostly news and documentaries.

> Get a grip pal, and maybe they'll let you out of the institution....

I've got a grip. in fact, I've got several. Would you like to borrow one?
You sure seem to need it...

Ryan Jackson

Jan 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/24/96
:
: > Most Europeans do not hate Americans. Most reasonable people do not hate

: > other people for no reason.

:

: What????!!!! What do you mean, no reason?
:
: Take a look at this then:
:
: Vietnam,

So what? The frogs, Roofuckers, and South Koreans were all in on this.

: Coca-Cola,

Wouldn't know. I only drink Orange Slice, Orange Crush, and
Orange Minute Maid.

: McDonald's,

Delicious 1/4-lb cheeseburgers. I guess your mad at the
Macedonian-like expansion of the franchise, eh?

: Bill Clinton,

I'll give you that one.

: Reagan,

That WAS a brilliant strategy of his, stationing thousands of
Pershing Missiles in Europe as to insure that if we launched a first
strike, you'd all burn with us!

: Bush,

What's the matter with bombing Iraq every time they bat an eye?

: Burger King,

They suck, I'll agree with that.

: Pepsi,

See my response to Coke.

: Michael Jackson,

Thankfully, Martin, no relation to our clan.

: Panama,

Hey, if we want to give a small third-world dictator the bum
rush, we can damn well do it whenever and wherever we please!

(A bunch of shit that I don't care about hacked off)

: The Bombing of Tripoli,

You don't see that raghead bombing any more of OUR citizens, do you?

: The Iranian Embassy Drama,

That's the raghead's fault.

: Watergate,

So what's a little flagrant violation of the law here and there?!

: Nixon,

Good movie. Even though Oliver Stone is totally full of shit, he
made a good movie here.

: Hiroshima,

So says a guy from the fourth member of the axis.

: Nagasaki,

REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR! Besides, if we didn't use it then, we
would've eventually used it in Korea, or 'Nam...

: I could go on for hours...

And you'd still be as dull as ever.

: /Martin

: "When the sirens wail
: and the lights flash blue
: my Vision Thing come
: slamming through..."
: A Eldritch

--
"War is the only sport that is genuinely amusing. And it is the only
sport that has any intelligible use."-H.L. Mencken

Martin Kjellstrand

Jan 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/24/96
In article <Pine.A32.3.91.960122...@nevis.u.arizona.edu>,
Neil <neil...@U.Arizona.EDU> wrote:

> Yes, you could go on spurting out meaningless phrases about things that
> originated in the USA that you don't have a personal taste for. The same
> way, I could spurt out as many meaningless phrases about things
> originating in Europe that *I* don't have a personal taste for (Nazis?
> ethnic cleansing? the Mafia? Zsa Zsa Gabor?), but what would that mean?
> Europe has negative aspects, as well as positive. So does the USA.

Bullshit. The only positive aspect of the US is that it's located as far
as possible from EuroParadise.

> NORMAL
> people already know that. People like you do not.

Normal, huh? I'm glad you don't think me normal, dude.

M.C.F.

Jan 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/24/96
On 24 Jan 1996, Martin Kjellstrand wrote:

> Date: 24 JAN 1996 09:20:18 GMT
> From: Martin Kjellstrand <Martin.Kj...@oc.chalmers.se>
> Newgroups: alt.nuke.the.USA, soc.culture.usa, soc.college,
> alt.college.fraternities, alt.college.sororities
> Subject: Re: Oh how I envy American students

> In article <1996Jan23.2...@galileo.cc.rochester.edu>,
> db0...@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (D. Brodsky) wrote:
>
> > Wow! You named arguably the most identifiable persons, products, actions,
> > and sports in the world. Congratulations. Personally, I was rather moved by
> > Tom Hank's preformances in both Philadelphia, as well as Forrest Gump.
>
> I don't doubt that.
>
> > This however is but a list of American icons. What this has to do with why
> > you actually cry about the U.S. is beyond anyone but yourself.
>

> Actually, no. Ask any EuroGod. {{What IS this EuroGod crap?}}

> > I mean,
> > Martin, even a simpleton such as yourself must have a Coke and a smile every
> > so often, right?
>
> Nope. I prefer Loranga, or Swedish Pear Soda.

>{{Presumtuous of the American to assume Europe doesn't have her own
native industry and products}}

> > Perhaps while smoking your psuedo
Marlboro's, >
> i don't smoke, I use snus, a time-honoured Swedish way of using tobacco.

{{I would be interested to learn what exactly snus is, no sarcasm
intended here}}

> > in your
> > Levi's jeans,
>

> I prefer real pants.{{What exactly would you define as real pants,
Martin, ...do you own an all-hemp wardrobe?}}

> > while watching Mork and Mindy,
>
> I _hate_ Mork and Mindy. It's absolutely crap.

>{{I agree, and it reflects negatively on the programmers of your local
stations that shows like Mork & Mindy still fit in their formats}}

> > or
other old American sitcoms
> > that are prevalent on the televisions of most Western European nations.
>

> I don't watch much TV. Mostly news and documentaries.{{Don't those
appear on TV? Or do you watch them in a pool of still water?}}

> > Get a grip pal, and maybe they'll let you out of the institution....

>{{That was juvenille}}

> I've got a grip. in fact, I've got several. Would you like to borrow one?
> You sure seem to need it...

> {{That was equally juvenille}}

> /Martin
> "When the sirens wail
> and the lights flash blue
> my Vision Thing come
> slamming through..."
> A Eldritch

{{{What is the purpose of all this international culture bashing? There
certainly isn't much news in this newsgroup. I can go visit the local
daycare to learn new ways to insult a person. Where are these people
coming from with there ideas. Since everyone else has thusfar expressed
purely opinionated culturebashing viewpoints, I feel confident that I
won't be stepping too far out of the bounds of the forum if I take a
little subjective liberty here. My comments are not meant to directly
attack, insult, offend, or invalidate any individuals nationality,
heritage, or patriotism, merely to express my sometimes admittedly not so
humble opinion.

Firstly, I feel that Europeans are descendant of a proud and noble
heritage, that, though tragic at times, would not have developed even
remotely as fortunately or nobly as it did had it lacked a direct
American role.

I feel that Americans do a great deal more that we should to help other
countries, and it has gotten us into a grave financial situation. Yet,
as much as we help, we are equally scoffed at, criticized, and made fun
of. Well, I guess I'm just an isolationist bastard, but I guess mabye if
we left you guys alone, let you fight your own wars, endure your own
persecution, starve and suffer and die on your own, and kept pretty much
to ourselves, rather than being so cavalier, it would be better for
everybody in the long run. Unless, of course, you're an everyone who
happens to be suffering from a shortage of something, or a political
collapse, or a natural disaster, or a humanitarian travesty. No, I'm not
just another one of those "cocky big mouth arrogant americans" who says
things like "....you'd be eating sauerkraut/drinking vodka and speaking
german/russian by now if..." I'm much worse. I'm one of a growing number
of American Taxpayers who are getting fed up with subsidising your
freedom, and dying for your causes, and spending money on your comfort
and well-being, and "EuroGod" way of life over there in "EuroParadise",
and that, my European friend is something you should be deeply concerned
about, should you find yourself crawling to us for aid again. So think,
before you open your mouth, about whos ears your braying is falling
upon. It is not a thing to be taken casually, the scorning of an
American Voter, let alone posting to them in a newsgroup.

I do not criticize the Europeans in general, nor do I criticize Europe. I
criticize the mouthy orations of a person too young to remember or
appreciate how he is able to exist as a European at all. Do not think
that things would be the same without us.

Respectfully,
Mathieu Foldenauer
American
mfol...@s-cwis.unomaha.edu

Eisen Chao

Jan 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/24/96
Martin Kjellstrand (Martin.Kj...@oc.chalmers.se) wrote:
: In article <1996Jan23.2...@galileo.cc.rochester.edu>,
: db0...@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (D. Brodsky) wrote:

Sto*r jag er ?
(Am I interrupting you ?)

: > I mean,

: > Martin, even a simpleton such as yourself must have a Coke and a smile every
: > so often, right?

: Nope. I prefer Loranga, or Swedish Pear Soda.

Swearing off the booze, KY-Gel ?

: > Perhaps while smoking your psuedo Marlboro's,

: i don't smoke, I use snus, a time-honoured Swedish way of using tobacco.

Is that like chewing tobbaco or snuff ? D-i-s-g-u-sting!

: > in your
: > Levi's jeans,

: I prefer real pants.

Yes.... yes ... _REAL_ leather, _REAL_ tight underpants for
a _REAL_ man to parade around in. Too bad nobody pays attention
nor notices ...

: > while watching Mork and Mindy,

: I _hate_ Mork and Mindy. It's absolutely crap.

Perhaps that's just one sole voice midst a horde of Swedes
clamouring for Yank T.V. "If it's foreign, it must be good!",
"If it's American it's even better!" are SOP amongst Swedes ...

: > or other old American sitcoms

: > that are prevalent on the televisions of most Western European nations.

: I don't watch much TV. Mostly news and documentaries.

And the occaisional John Wayne flic. Ever catch "The Conquerer" ?

: > Get a grip pal, and maybe they'll let you out of the institution....

: I've got a grip. in fact, I've got several. Would you like to borrow one?

Left hand, Right hand, Left foot, right foot, and your mouth.

That's five that I count. You are quite versatile, can you also
ride a tricycle and do back-flips, you Big, Borkish, Babboon ?

: You sure seem to need it...

No thank you, I see what you filthy primates do to yourselves
at the zoo. Please keep your diseased little prehensiles to
yourself; we don't know where you've been ... um 'scratching'
yourself .....

: /Martin

martin

Jan 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/24/96
tym...@aol.com (TymOgee) wrote:

are you for real?
it's not because it is american. There are many reliable sources in
the US, Noam Chompsky is a very cool dude- quote him why don't you.
Gingrich is a deranged psycopath and anyone who follows him can't be a
whole lot better.
This is the guy who wanted to put welfare mother's children in
orphanages.
he's a coocoo clock and you think he gives a good unbiased rendition
of history.
have you heard of Zundel? his "knowledge " is considerable to, only
there's a little penchant in it
best regards-

Martin Kjellstrand

Jan 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/25/96
In article <4e5i2s$8...@nntp.interaccess.com>,
ec...@flowbee.interaccess.com (Eisen Chao) wrote:

> : Nope. I prefer Loranga, or Swedish Pear Soda.

> Swearing off the booze, KY-Gel ?

Absolutely not. But we were discussing soda pops.

> : > Perhaps while smoking your psuedo Marlboro's,

> : i don't smoke, I use snus, a time-honoured Swedish way of using tobacco.

> Is that like chewing tobbaco or snuff ? D-i-s-g-u-sting!

Neither. It's like snus. Nekulturny bastard.

> : I prefer real pants.

> Yes.... yes ... _REAL_ leather, _REAL_ tight underpants for
> a _REAL_ man to parade around in. Too bad nobody pays attention
> nor notices ...

Dream on, Lie-sen. I was referring to normal, standard trousers. You know,
the type that has two fron pockets (diagonal cut) and one back pocket.

> : I _hate_ Mork and Mindy. It's absolutely crap.

> Perhaps that's just one sole voice midst a horde of Swedes
> clamouring for Yank T.V. "If it's foreign, it must be good!",
> "If it's American it's even better!" are SOP amongst Swedes ...

Bullshit. The soap with best ratings in Sweden is "Rederiet", a Swedish soap.

> : I don't watch much TV. Mostly news and documentaries.

> And the occaisional John Wayne flic. Ever catch "The Conquerer" ?

Naah. That was a long time ago.

> : I've got a grip. in fact, I've got several. Would you like to borrow one?

> Left hand, Right hand, Left foot, right foot, and your mouth.

> That's five that I count. You are quite versatile, can you also
> ride a tricycle and do back-flips, you Big, Borkish, Babboon ?

Naw, I leave such circus stunts to those who're proficient at them, like
you and Presnott...

> : You sure seem to need it...

> No thank you, I see what you filthy primates do to yourselves
> at the zoo. Please keep your diseased little prehensiles to
> yourself; we don't know where you've been ... um 'scratching'
> yourself .....

I'm not Texan.

D.J. Pyke

Jan 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/25/96
Neil <neil...@U.Arizona.EDU> wrote:

>>you wonder why Europeans hate you

>You act as though you speak for all Europeans.

>Most Europeans do not hate Americans.

Obviously it's OK for you to speak for all Europeans.

Fucking hypocrite.

Martin Kjellstrand

Jan 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/25/96
In article <whydo-25019...@atgw2-kip-1-28.dartmouth.edu>,
wh...@you.care (Ethan Allen) wrote:

> > Actually, no. Ask any EuroGod.

> God? of what? the compost heap? I prefer the phonetic spelling of
> 'Europeon'. You're-a-pee-on. Which is exactly right. EuroGod. There is an
> oxymoron.

Simple. This is EuroParadise [tm], and we (Europeans) are all EuroGods
[tm]. Questions?

> > i don't smoke, I use snus, a time-honoured Swedish way of using tobacco.

> Good. Maybe then you'll die of cancer so we don't have to listen to your
> mindless, uneducated drivel that is posted all across this group.

What group? Did the thought occur to you that while you think I'm invading
whatever group you're polluting, I might consider you to be a trespasser
on hallowed a.n.t.U ground? We burn trespassers here.

> > I prefer real pants.

> You must look smashing in those tights.

Whatever.

> > I _hate_ Mork and Mindy. It's absolutely crap.

> Yeah, must be too intelluctually stimulating for you.

Ehrm, right. Like a yank could produce a film/tv show/book that demanded
_anything_ from its viewer/reader. Suuuure. Intellectually
stimulating...Pah!

> > I've got a grip. in fact, I've got several. Would you like to borrow one?

> > You sure seem to need it...
>

> We know where you have a grip, and it is getting kind of sick. I mean
> once in a while is okay, but jeez, let the poor guy breath! Go find a
> woman, for heavens sake.

I have one. A beautiful EuroGoddess [tm], whom I am taking out tonight.
You see, I have a life, in all senses of the word, and so do most of the
people (at least those that I know or have met) here on antU, excepting,
of course, penguin-molesters and nerdy teenagers with psychological
disorders.

evil Beavis

Jan 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/25/96
to Martin Kjellstrand
Martin Kjellstrand wrote:

> In article <Pine.A32.3.91.960122...@nevis.u.arizona.edu>,
> Neil <neil...@U.Arizona.EDU> wrote:
>
> > Yes, you could go on spurting out meaningless phrases about things that
> > originated in the USA that you don't have a personal taste for. The same
> > way, I could spurt out as many meaningless phrases about things
> > originating in Europe that *I* don't have a personal taste for (Nazis?
> > ethnic cleansing? the Mafia? Zsa Zsa Gabor?), but what would that mean?
> > Europe has negative aspects, as well as positive. So does the USA.
>
> Bullshit. The only positive aspect of the US is that it's located as far
> as possible from EuroParadise.

Funny, this coming from an idiot who has never been to the States. I
have lived and continue to live on both continents. And, please, quit
that pathetic "dude" talk!

eB

ne...@galileo.cc.rochester.edu

Jan 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/25/96
From: db0...@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (D. Brodsky)

>> Wow! You named arguably the most identifiable persons, products, actions,
>> and sports in the world. Congratulations. Personally, I was rather moved by
>> Tom Hank's preformances in both Philadelphia, as well as Forrest Gump.

>I don't doubt that.

Nor would you, for when was the last time Seeden produced anything that won
any world reknown awards in film?? Bergman?

>> This however is but a list of American icons. What this has to do with why
>> you actually cry about the U.S. is beyond anyone but yourself.

>Actually, no. Ask any EuroGod.

Why dont you tell us all, "EuroGod," (stifling back a humongous laugh that
would make me fall out of my chair)

>> I mean,
>> Martin, even a simpleton such as yourself must have a Coke and a smile every
>> so often, right?

>Nope. I prefer Loranga, or Swedish Pear Soda.

Hmmmm, Pear Soda. ITs a wonder Swedish Pear Soda isn't selling into the
trillions worldwide like good ol' American Coke or Pepsi. Sounds delightful.
MMMMMMM PEAR SODA!!!!

BTW, Loranga, which I have indeed had the misfortune of embibing, tastes
strangely like TAB, a terrible by product of the seventies.

>> Perhaps while smoking your psuedo Marlboro's,

>i don't smoke, I use snus, a time-honoured Swedish way of using tobacco.

Great. So.....

>> in your
>> Levi's jeans,

>I prefer real pants.

Whooo hooo!! Score one for the inept Martin man! "I prefer real pants!!
WWAAAHHH!!!" Again, look it up you complete moron, Levi's are the best
selling pants in ALL of EUROPE. But not for Martin, he prefers REAL PANTS!!

>> while watching Mork and Mindy,

>I _hate_ Mork and Mindy. It's absolutely crap.

Absolutely! Which, makes no sense."It is absoLUTE crap," perhaps, or "it is
crappy, and I would prefer to watch Brigitte Nielsen or Roxette kick some
ass while drinking Pear Soda in Real Sweedish pants."

>> or other old American sitcoms
>> that are prevalent on the televisions of most Western European nations.

>I don't watch much TV. Mostly news and documentaries.

CNN probably.

>> Get a grip pal, and maybe they'll let you out of the institution....

>I've got a grip. in fact, I've got several. Would you like to borrow one?

>You sure seem to need it...

Martin, I know you are at least one step up on the food chain, but this
argument right here was absolutely protozoan. I guess I'll sink to your
buffoonish level, if only to laugh AT you and say " I know you are but what
am I!"

>/Martin
>"When the sirens wail
>and the lights flash blue

>my MORONIC SELF come
>slamming through..."
>A Eldritch

Dan

evil Beavis

Jan 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/25/96
to Martin Kjellstrand
Martin Kjellstrand wrote:

> In article <1996Jan23.2...@galileo.cc.rochester.edu>,
> db0...@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (D. Brodsky) wrote:
>
> > Wow! You named arguably the most identifiable persons, products, actions,
> > and sports in the world. Congratulations. Personally, I was rather moved by
> > Tom Hank's preformances in both Philadelphia, as well as Forrest Gump.
>
> I don't doubt that.
>
> > This however is but a list of American icons. What this has to do with why
> > you actually cry about the U.S. is beyond anyone but yourself.
>
> Actually, no. Ask any EuroGod.
>
> > I mean,
> > Martin, even a simpleton such as yourself must have a Coke and a smile every
> > so often, right?
>
> Nope. I prefer Loranga, or Swedish Pear Soda.
>
> > Perhaps while smoking your psuedo Marlboro's,
>
> i don't smoke, I use snus, a time-honoured Swedish way of using tobacco.

Jag visste det! Du snusar din satans bondlurk!! Vilket svinaktigt beteende...

eB

Robert Nelson

Jan 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/25/96
On Sat, 20 Jan 1996, Neil wrote:

> On Sat, 20 Jan 1996, Wraith who lives in the sky wrote:
>
> > "Observers" should be seen and not heard. Or in this case, neither. Go
> > back to lurking,

> I'm hardly a lurker.
>

> > Fratboy.

> I'm not in a fraternity.
>

> > All you do is pop up every 3 months or so,
> > babbling garbage about what a waste of time the non-Amerikan ideology is,
> > yet you never provide any basis for comparison to substantiate it.
>
> I'm looking for the basis of your accusation, but I can't find it. I
> think you may have actually made an unsubstantiated remark here, gosh.
>
> > It
> > seems there are TWO cavernous holes in your state: The Grand Canyon, and
> > that orifice on the thing you claim is your head, resting between your
> > shoulders.
>
> Do you have a book containing really bad and uncreative insults, or do
> you actually sit around all day thinking them up? Really, if you're going
> to flame, at least be witty about it.
>
> > Oh goody; a mandate from a Yank. Almost as silly as one from a deity.
>
> I'm not a Yank.

> > So, which is it then? Amerikan or non-Amerikan?
>
> The schmuck can't even spell correctly.

> |Neil Singh, |^| |
> |University of Arizona, <^\| |/^> |
> |Tucson, Arizona, U.S.A. <__ __> |
> |http://u.arizona.edu/~neilends | |
> |________________________________________|

O.K. guys here's the drill. Shut up. This is the most worthless crap I
have heard any two people discuss in a long time. And trust me I hang out
in quite a few bars. Anyway can't we all just get along. I await your
big word, little meaning reply.

Alpha Phi Delta

Ethan Allen

Jan 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/25/96
In article <Martin.Kjellstran...@neon.oc.chalmers.se>,
Martin.Kj...@oc.chalmers.se (Martin Kjellstrand) wrote:

> In article <1996Jan23.2...@galileo.cc.rochester.edu>,
> db0...@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (D. Brodsky) wrote:
>
> > Wow! You named arguably the most identifiable persons, products, actions,
> > and sports in the world. Congratulations. Personally, I was rather moved by
> > Tom Hank's preformances in both Philadelphia, as well as Forrest Gump.
>
> I don't doubt that.
>
> > This however is but a list of American icons. What this has to do with why
> > you actually cry about the U.S. is beyond anyone but yourself.
>
> Actually, no. Ask any EuroGod.

God? of what? the compost heap? I prefer the phonetic spelling of

'Europeon'. You're-a-pee-on. Which is exactly right. EuroGod. There is an
oxymoron.

> > I mean,
> > Martin, even a simpleton such as yourself must have a Coke and a smile every
> > so often, right?
>
> Nope. I prefer Loranga, or Swedish Pear Soda.
>
> > Perhaps while smoking your psuedo Marlboro's,
>
> i don't smoke, I use snus, a time-honoured Swedish way of using tobacco.

Good. Maybe then you'll die of cancer so we don't have to listen to your
mindless, uneducated drivel that is posted all across this group.

> > in your
> > Levi's jeans,
>
> I prefer real pants.

You must look smashing in those tights.

> > while watching Mork and Mindy,

> I _hate_ Mork and Mindy. It's absolutely crap.

Yeah, must be too intelluctually stimulating for you.

> > or other old American sitcoms
> > that are prevalent on the televisions of most Western European nations.
>
> I don't watch much TV. Mostly news and documentaries.
>

> > Get a grip pal, and maybe they'll let you out of the institution....
>
> I've got a grip. in fact, I've got several. Would you like to borrow one?
> You sure seem to need it...

We know where you have a grip, and it is getting kind of sick. I mean

once in a while is okay, but jeez, let the poor guy breath! Go find a
woman, for heavens sake.

> /Martin
> "When the sirens wail
> and the lights flash blue

> my Vision Thing come
> slamming through..."
> A Eldritch

Martin Kjellstrand

Jan 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/25/96
In article <4e6a2e$5...@archon.elysian.net>, ryanj...@elysian.net (Ryan

Jackson) wrote:

> : Vietnam,

> So what? The frogs, Roofuckers, and South Koreans were all in on this.

Yeah, but they didn't use every fucking weapon they had and still lose.

> : Coca-Cola,

> Wouldn't know. I only drink Orange Slice, Orange Crush, and
> Orange Minute Maid.

I can see why you were in the nuthouse.

> : McDonald's,

> Delicious 1/4-lb cheeseburgers. I guess your mad at the
> Macedonian-like expansion of the franchise, eh?

No. Just disgusted.

> : Bill Clinton,

> I'll give you that one.

Thanks.

> : Reagan,

> That WAS a brilliant strategy of his, stationing thousands of
> Pershing Missiles in Europe as to insure that if we launched a first
> strike, you'd all burn with us!

The man believed in astrology, the bible, and was married to Nancy. 'Nuff said.

> : Bush,

> What's the matter with bombing Iraq every time they bat an eye?

Nothing, just everything else that moron did.

> : Burger King,

> They suck, I'll agree with that.

As bad as McD's.

> : Michael Jackson,

> Thankfully, Martin, no relation to our clan.

No, but weren't you molested by him a few years ago?

> : Panama,

> Hey, if we want to give a small third-world dictator the bum
> rush, we can damn well do it whenever and wherever we please!

That's what you think.

> (A bunch of shit that I don't care about hacked off)

> : The Bombing of Tripoli,

> You don't see that raghead bombing any more of OUR citizens, do you?

Unfortunately, no. They're cowards, like you.

> : The Iranian Embassy Drama,

> That's the raghead's fault.

Ah, yes. The fact that you fucked up the hostage rescue don't matter, huh?

> : Watergate,

> So what's a little flagrant violation of the law here and there?!

I knew you wouldn't mind...

> : Hiroshima,

> So says a guy from the fourth member of the axis.

Fuck you.

> : Nagasaki,

> REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR! Besides, if we didn't use it then, we
> would've eventually used it in Korea, or 'Nam...

Riiight.

> : I could go on for hours...

> And you'd still be as dull as ever.

How would you notice, being tranked to the gills?

martin

Jan 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/25/96
Martin.Kj...@oc.chalmers.se (Martin Kjellstrand) wrote:

>i don't smoke, I use snus, a time-honoured Swedish way of using tobacco.

what the hell is that?

>> or other old American sitcoms

Seinfeld is pretty funny though, no?

Martin Kjellstrand

Jan 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/26/96
In article <3102EC...@scott.net>, evil Beavis <ste...@scott.net> wrote:

> What kind of language is "dude" from a fellow Swede (unfortunately) that
> hates America and has never been here?!! You are an embarrassment for our
> country...

Well, when talking top the retarded... And at least I know how to use a
newseditor, as opposed to some people... And do stop sending me lame
hate-mail, will you? Any Swede that is lame enough to not only use a
handle, but to actually use "evilBeavis" is both a stain on our national
pride, and a fucking moron.

Tom Beam

Jan 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/26/96
>In article <4e6a2e$5...@archon.elysian.net>, ryanj...@elysian.net
(Ryan
>Jackson) wrote:

>> : McDonald's,
>
>> Delicious 1/4-lb cheeseburgers. I guess your mad at the
>> Macedonian-like expansion of the franchise, eh?
>
>No. Just disgusted.

Right, mahtin much prefers Burger King. (See below)

>> : Burger King,
>
>> They suck, I'll agree with that.
>
>As bad as McD's.

Unless you are drunk and hungry. That is the time that all good
borks flock to the Burger King, like mahtin, /herringk, and /herrigks
b&c did on my second night in goatbork. You should have seen them
pounding down those Whoppers...Shudder!!
--
METALBAG

This .sig brought to you courtesy of METALBAG's work computer.
Now you know how much I'm fucking off while making money.

Garbage truck driver of the informationsuperhighway.

"Never trust someone who can bleed for five days and not die".
onee...@hooked.net

Martin Kjellstrand

Jan 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/26/96
In article <1996Jan25.2...@galileo.cc.rochester.edu>,
ne...@galileo.cc.rochester.edu wrote:

> >I don't doubt that.

> Nor would you, for when was the last time Seeden produced anything that won
> any world reknown awards in film?? Bergman?

I suppose you haven't heard of Lars Hallstroem then? "My life as a dog",
and this latest one with Julia Roberts...

> >Actually, no. Ask any EuroGod.

> Why dont you tell us all, "EuroGod," (stifling back a humongous laugh that
> would make me fall out of my chair)

Tell you what? That you suck?

> >Nope. I prefer Loranga, or Swedish Pear Soda.

> Hmmmm, Pear Soda. ITs a wonder Swedish Pear Soda isn't selling into the
> trillions worldwide like good ol' American Coke or Pepsi. Sounds delightful.
> MMMMMMM PEAR SODA!!!!

I don't know. Perhaps because the brewery that produces it has not tried
to market it?

> BTW, Loranga, which I have indeed had the misfortune of embibing, tastes
> strangely like TAB, a terrible by product of the seventies.

Really? How interesting.

> >i don't smoke, I use snus, a time-honoured Swedish way of using tobacco.

> Great. So.....

Yeees?

> >I prefer real pants.

> Whooo hooo!! Score one for the inept Martin man! "I prefer real pants!!
> WWAAAHHH!!!" Again, look it up you complete moron, Levi's are the best
> selling pants in ALL of EUROPE. But not for Martin, he prefers REAL PANTS!!

Real, as in men's trousers. You know, the kind that are comfortable _and_
stylish.

> >I _hate_ Mork and Mindy. It's absolutely crap.

> Absolutely! Which, makes no sense."It is absoLUTE crap," perhaps, or "it is
> crappy, and I would prefer to watch Brigitte Nielsen or Roxette kick some
> ass while drinking Pear Soda in Real Sweedish pants."

Are you on medication, or where your parents siblings?

> >I don't watch much TV. Mostly news and documentaries.

> CNN probably.

No thank you. I prefer either Swedish news or BBC...

> >I've got a grip. in fact, I've got several. Would you like to borrow one?
> >You sure seem to need it...

> Martin, I know you are at least one step up on the food chain, but this
> argument right here was absolutely protozoan. I guess I'll sink to your
> buffoonish level, if only to laugh AT you and say " I know you are but what
> am I!"

Whoa! May I ask you a question? Good. Where in the name of the shrivelled
balls of St. Simon the Stylite do you think that you're posting to? This
is antU, not
alt.sensible.and.kind.discussions.about.the.brotherhod.of.man.

ens...@river.tay.ac.uk

Jan 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/26/96
In article <4dpa7k$j...@nntp.interaccess.com>, ec...@psycfrnd.interaccess.com (Eisen Chao) writes:
> TymOgee (tym...@aol.com) wrote:
> : I had heard so much about French antipathy towards the US. I have since
> : been there four times and have never seen it. Most people have better
> : things to do.
>
> Naturally: Like drink our fine internationally acclaimed wines
> from California; eat 'Le Royales' from McDonalds [tm]; visit
> Euro-Disney [tm]; buy cool and retro Denim Jeans and Jackets
> from the Gap [tm]; check out a Jerry Lewis Film Retrospective
> at their local Cinema; do some computing on an Apple Macintosh [tm];
> heap accolades on the latest film by Tarrantino or some
> other independent American Film maker at a festival like Cannes;
> eat Bacon & Cheese Doritos that are made special for the
> French market; wander around in an I.M.Pei-designed museum for
> the finest in French and Euro-Peon art; the list goes on and on ...
>
> Not for nothing is France regarded as one of the highest cultures
> on the not-so-fair continent of .... (* Y-U-U-RRRRPPPPPP *) ..
> excuse me ... and like the United States of America is viewed
> jealously by the envious and covetous gaze of other resentful,

> less capable, Euro-Peon nations.

WELL WELL ,I THINK PEOPLE SHOULD REMEMBER THE IRISH IN THIS EQUATION
WE BUILT HALF THE WORLD AND STILL ARE FIGHTING FOR OUR OWN FREEDOM,
BY FIGHTING I DONT MEAN PHYSICALLY ,IMAGINE HOW POWERFULL WE WOULD BE AS A
NATION IF BRITTISH REPRESSION ENDED HERE THE SAME TIME IT ENDED IN YANK LAND??
SO FELLOW , REMEMBER THE ROOTS OF YOUR BASTERDISED NATION

LOTS A LOVE
RORY IN A EURO-PEON NATION NOT

evil Beavis

Jan 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/26/96
to Martin Kjellstrand
Martin Kjellstrand wrote:

> In article <3102EC...@scott.net>, evil Beavis <ste...@scott.net> wrote:
>
> > What kind of language is "dude" from a fellow Swede (unfortunately) that
> > hates America and has never been here?!! You are an embarrassment for our
> > country...
>
> Well, when talking top the retarded... And at least I know how to use a
> newseditor, as opposed to some people... And do stop sending me lame
> hate-mail, will you? Any Swede that is lame enough to not only use a
> handle, but to actually use "evilBeavis" is both a stain on our national
> pride, and a fucking moron.
>
> /Martin
> "When the sirens wail
> and the lights flash blue
> my Vision Thing come
> slamming through..."
> A Eldritch

Could you tell me what is wrong with my posts? You are the only idiot
complaining. Still using an Atari??!

Du ar en stor skam for det svenska folket. Att sadana idioter som du ar
tillatna att studera ar vad som gor varan ekonomi inkompetent och
stagnant...!

eB

Kristen

Jan 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/26/96
Since we're such terrible people, why don't you leave the University of
Houston and go back to wherever you came from? Stop complaining and
wasting space in these newsgroups. Like I said before, post to
alt.nuke.the.USA, and not COLLEGE-ORIENTED newsgroups like these. That's
what alt.nuke.the.USA is for - complaining about Americans. That's NOT
what soc.college is for.

Kristen

Kristen

Jan 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/26/96
In article <Martin.Kjellstran...@neon.oc.chalmers.se>,
Martin.Kj...@oc.chalmers.se says...

>Whoa! May I ask you a question? Good. Where in the name of the
shrivelled
>balls of St. Simon the Stylite do you think that you're posting to? This
>is antU, not
>alt.sensible.and.kind.discussions.about.the.brotherhod.of.man.

Actually, I have been reading this shit on soc.college, not to mention a
few other college-related newsgroups. I don't know what they teach in
Swedish colleges and universities, but here in the United States we are
taught to respect other cultures. Why don't you keep your extremely rude
postings where they belong, in alt.nuke.the.USA, or, of course, up your
ass, which is where they REALLY belong. Does anyone else agree with me
on this one?

ne...@galileo.cc.rochester.edu

Jan 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/26/96
<Martin.Kjellstran...@neon.oc.chalmers.se>

From: db0...@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (D. Brodsky)

>Ehrm, right. Like a yank could produce a film/tv show/book that demanded

>_anything_ from its viewer/reader. Suuuure. Intellectually
>stimulating...Pah!

Ummm..... this set up is really too good to be true, would anyone else like
to step up to the plate to tee off on this one?

>I have one. A beautiful EuroGoddess [tm], whom I am taking out tonight.

walking your dog doesnt count, moron.

>You see, I have a life, in all senses of the word, and so do most of the
>people (at least those that I know or have met) here on antU, excepting,
>of course, penguin-molesters and nerdy teenagers with psychological
>disorders.

named Martin.

Dan

Steinkoenig, Marc J.

Jan 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/26/96
In article <4eb1mj$4...@gateway.icontech.com>, ka...@icontech.com (Kristen) writes...

>In article <Martin.Kjellstran...@neon.oc.chalmers.se>,
>Martin.Kj...@oc.chalmers.se says...
>
>>Whoa! May I ask you a question? Good. Where in the name of the
>shrivelled
>>balls of St. Simon the Stylite do you think that you're posting to? This
>>is antU, not
>>alt.sensible.and.kind.discussions.about.the.brotherhod.of.man.
>>

>Actually, I have been reading this shit on soc.college, not to mention a
>few other college-related newsgroups. I don't know what they teach in
>Swedish colleges and universities, but here in the United States we are
>taught to respect other cultures. Why don't you keep your extremely rude
>postings where they belong, in alt.nuke.the.USA, or, of course, up your

Actually, I thought they were touching and profound. I was deeply moved
by Martin's insight into matters both philosophical and theological.
BTW, I live in the USA and I know for a FACT that you're not taught
respect for anyone except those unfortunate enough to be born here.
You're a bunch of no-class, resentful, bigoted, untalented upstarts
who have no business having independent national soveriegnty. Your
country is so horrible, it could make eternity shrivel up and die.

No wonder you're all so ill tempered.

>ass, which is where they REALLY belong. Does anyone else agree with me
>on this one?

I don't know... Would it get you to shut up?

- "I am afraid every time I see an American soldier."- twelve year old girl _
- gangraped in Okinowa by three Amerikan GIs. _
- "We have to show them that we're the world's only superpower"- Green Beret-
- in Bosnia, in charge of insuring that Russian soldiers carry out Amerikan -
- orders. -
- "I don't like the fact that I have to wait for people to shoot at me before-
- I can shoot back"- Apache helicopter crewman in Germany, awaiting to be -
- sent to Bosnia. -

Scott A. Reap

Jan 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/27/96

>: > Most Europeans do not hate Americans. Most reasonable people do
not hate
>: > other people for no reason.
>
>: What????!!!! What do you mean, no reason?
>
>: Take a look at this then:
>
>: Vietnam, Coca-Cola, McDonald's, Bill Clinton, Reagan, Bush, Burger
King,
>: Pepsi, Michael Jackson, Panama, Sly Stallone, MS-DOS, Bill Gates,
Dave
>: Letterman, American Football, Wrestling (Yank-style), The Bombing of
>: Tripoli, The Iranian Embassy Drama, Watergate, Nixon, Hiroshima,
Nagasaki,
>: Ford, Cadillac, IBM, The Bold and the Beautiful, McCaulay Culkin,
Tom
>: Hanks, etc etc etc
>
>: I could go on for hours...
>
> As you pay a visit down memory lane and fondle-y reflect upon
> all your (apparently) Yank Memorabilia ...
>
>: /Martin

Oh give me a bloody break you damn euro-loser!!!
Nixon,Bush,Reagen were great leaders.Bill Gates is a genius and a
billionaire.IBM is one of the most powerful nations on earth.Mc
Donald's is kinda tasty.Pepsi is good.Football is cool.Coke is good.
MS-DOS was nice ( all praise win95).It seems to me that you a jealous
of anyone that is not a stupid,ugly poor loser like you.You hate us
because we're rich and your poor.