Past ACF Nationals

Spinoza's God

Apr 14, 1994, 8:06:51 PM4/14/94
In article <2okj8c$b...@news.iastate.edu>,
Chad Kubicek <kub...@iastate.edu> wrote:
>Does anyone have the list of all the ACF National Champions?
>I know that Chicago has won the last two titles, but I am curious as
>to who the first 2 or 3 ACF National Tournaments.

Year Host Tournament Director Winner
---- ---- ------------------- ------
1994 Maryland Jim Dendy (with help from Chicago
Ramesh Kannappan)
1993 Maryland John Nam Chicago
1991 Tennessee Carol Guthrie Tennessee

BTW, sites have not been selected for 1995 ACF Regionals/Nationals.
I'm not entirely sure about the future of ACF Regionals, but Nationals
will be held somewhere probably two weeks before CBI Nationals. It is
important that the site of a national tournament moves around. If you
would be interested in hosting Nationals or Regionals please e-mail me,
Ramesh (ram...@nova.umd.edu) or Jim (gt1...@acme.gatech.edu).

--Vishnu Jejjala
MD Academic Quiz Team