FA: USPS CLASSIC AMERICAN DOLLS Ludwig Greiner 27" tall

瀏覽次數:10 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

fiplem

未讀,
2005年4月21日 下午1:47:452005/4/21
收件者:
USPS CLASSIC AMERICAN DOLLS Ludwig Greiner 27" tall

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5574629315
Ludwig Greiner was one of the earliest manufacturers of doll heads. His
1958 patent for reinforcing papier-mache doll heads with cloth was the first
to be granted in America. As an important American doll designer, he has
been honored by inclusion in the 1997 U.S. Postal Service release of classic
American doll postage stamps.

This doll was part of a reissue of dolls by the United States Postal Service
to commemorate the Classic American Dolls postage stamps. The doll was
manufactured by Collectible Concepts around 1998 and is in excellent (like
new) condition having spent all of its life in the box. Its original box is
in good but not great condition with a fair amount of shelf wear and a bit
of writing.

Compared to the other dolls I've sold and have been selling, this doll is
quite tall. She stands at a height of approximately 27 inches (68.6
centimeters).

This doll is hard to come by as most of them are now mostly in private
collections. Bid now and don't miss out on an opportunity to add one to
your collection today!

To easily view all of the items that I have up for auction, please visit my
webpage which is automatically updated with my latest eBay auction listings.
< http://www.auctionsbymark.com >

dolly...@gmail.com

未讀,
2018年2月21日 晚上9:00:162018/2/21
收件者:
Am interested in viewing this doll would like to purchase one of these days if possible but would like to give you a picture thank you
0 則新訊息