[PC] Another lot of India First Flight Cvrs

mihir dhandha

Mar 30, 2002, 9:52:43 AM3/30/02
M.K.Philanums,
"Shri Vishnu-krupa",
25, New Jagnath Plot,
Rajkot - 360 001,
Gujarat,
India.

E-mails: mihir_...@rediffmail.com or
mihir_...@yahoo.com.

March 30, 2002

Dear Philatelic friends,

Today I am offering another lot of 45 India 1948
Bombay to London First flight covers like which
I have few days ago offered, details as under:

1948 Airmail Reged Covers bearing 12an. Air India
plus 4as. KG VI stamp tied with Special Boxed Pmk.
of "AIRMAIL/BOMBAY - LONDON/8-6-48 FIRST FLIGHT"
also registration label of Bombay on back. No
Delivery Pmk. This is a very good lot
for dealers also who have real good retail
counter.

You can see the image of one of the covers at
http://www.geocities.com/mihir_dhandha/ffc.jpg

Total Nos. of covers 45.

The lot price is US $ 175/- for 45 covers.

Registered Postage and packing extra, US $ 5/=.
Payment along with the order.
Payment by means of Bank Demand Draft or Personal
Cheques in favour of M.K.Philanums, Rajkot, India.
In the case of personal cheque the order will be
despatched after the full realisation of the
personal cheque.

If any question please contact me at the above email.

With thanks and kindest regards,

Yours sincerely,

Mihir B. Dhandha.

http://greetings.yahoo.com/

mural...@gmail.com

May 3, 2016, 5:56:39 PM5/3/16
Hello Mihir,

I am Murali Nair from Mumbai. I am a collector of Air India first flight covers. Kindly let me know if you have any of these. My watsapp number is 009820743494.

Thanks and best regards,
Murali Nair.