AVAILABLE DIAZAPAM, KETAMINE, TRAMADOL AND MANY OTHERS, VERY CHEAP. < giressfrank @gmail.com > OR +237660278309 Email........giressfrank @gmail.com CALL US OR TEXT ..........+237660278309 Website................www.benzosking.blogspot.com Hello Bud

giress frank

Feb 22, 2016, 1:21:06 PM2/22/16
AVAILABLE DIAZAPAM, KETAMINE, TRAMADOL AND MANY OTHERS, VERY CHEAP. < giressfrank @gmail.com > OR +237660278309

Email........giressfrank @gmail.com
CALL US OR TEXT ..........+237660278309
Website................www.benzosking.blogspot.com

Hello Buddy,

I am a legit supplier of Benzos. Giress Frank a.k.a BenzoS KinG is back with good deals
for long term buyers, good and reliable. If what you are interested in
is not on my list let me know what you need. i also offer sample to
built trust...

see prices

FOR DIAZEPAM AND KETAMINE SMALLER ORDER

diazepam 10mg 250pills £30
diazepam 10mg 500pills £50
diazepam 5mg 1000pills £80
ketamine £30 each vial/1g

FOR DIAZEPAM AND KETAMINE BULK ORDER

diazepam 10mg 1000pills £70
diazepam 10mg 5000pills £300
diazepam 5mg 1000pills £60
diazepam 5mg 5000pills £280
diazepam 5mg 10000pills £300
diazepam 10mg 10000pills £500
ketamine £20 each vial/1g

FOR TRAMADOL  SMALLER ORDER

tramadole 50mg 250pills £80
tramadole 100mg 300pills £90
tramadole 200mg 300pills £110
tramadole 50mg 500pills £130
tramadole 100mg 500pills £140
tramadole 200mg 500pills £160
tramadole 50mg 1000pills £220
tramadole 100mg 1000pills £250
tramadole 200mg 1000pills £300

FOR TRAMADOL  BULK ORDER

tramadole 50mg 5000pills £800
tramadole 100mg 5000pills £900
tramadole 200mg 5000pills £1000

i also have my delivery records all around the worlds and i provide
dated pictures with buyers name and my name.

Email........giressfrank @gmail.com
CALL US OR TEXT ..........+237660278309
Website................www.benzosking.blogspot.com

i supply more than the quantity listed,i give additional discount to
more larger orders. i look forward in doing great business with reliable buyers
 thanks.