Wanted: unused US stamps, all denominations.

dary

Jun 19, 2012, 8:22:26 PM6/19/12
Wanted: unused US stamps, all denominations. I pay 65% of face for
full gum and 50% of face for no gum.

Victor Williams

Jun 20, 2012, 1:42:41 PM6/20/12
On 6/19/2012 20:22, dary wrote:
> Wanted: unused US stamps, all denominations. I pay 65% of face for
> full gum and 50% of face for no gum.

So... you're willing to buy completely unused US stamps for less than
face value? How would that be an attractive deal? I could use the
gummed stamps for postage and make an additional 50% above your proposed
deal.
(vw)

ducta...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2013, 5:05:38 PM8/6/13
Hi, have some old unused US stamps. Let me know how to send you pics.
Thanks, Rob

ducta...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2013, 5:05:38 PM8/6/13