A Stamps, FDCs, Coins, Postcards SWAP OFFER and Cool Valentine FarmVille Designs

1 view

CheemA

Feb 10, 2011, 3:23:41 PM2/10/11
Hello friends!
I am a stamp collector from Pakistan. Would you like to swap with me?
I collect stamps, FDCs, postcards, phonecards, coins and bank notes.
What can you offer and what do you need in return??
You can see my hobby blogs at: http://mycoolcovercollection.blogspot.com
Best Regards

If you play FarmVille on Facebook then you may also like to decorate
your farm for Valentine: Here are some easy yet magnificent FarmVille
Valentine Farm Designs: http://master-farmville.blogspot.com/2011/02/farmville-valentine-themed-farm-ideas.html
which you can enjoy and imitate!!!