Greetings from Pakistan

CheemA

Apr 9, 2009, 7:04:44 AM4/9/09
My dear Friends!
Hello!
I hope and pray that you are fine and happy.

If you like collecting or even watching stamps, First Day Covers,
postcards, Origami or similar stuff then you will surely like this
beautiful blog. Just take some time away from the tension-creating
environment of the present days and check this beautiful blog for some
very nice recently updated posts.

Check the blog at:http://mycoolcovercollection.blogspot.com/

Following posts are highly recommended for viewing:

FDCs/ Postcards/ Coins
A rare Postcard from Liberia:
http://mycoolcovercollection.blogspot.com/2009/04/postcard-4-lake-piso-liberia.html
An old FDC on Cycling from France:
http://mycoolcovercollection.blogspot.com/2009/04/fdc-6-world-cycling-championship-1972.html
A beautiful WildLife "Duck" series FDC from Pakistan:
http://mycoolcovercollection.blogspot.com/2009/04/fdc-5-wildlife-series-ducks-pakistan.html
A rare postcard from Afghanistan:
http://mycoolcovercollection.blogspot.com/2009/04/postcard-5-great-mosque-of-herat.html
2009 Native American Dollar:
http://mycoolcovercollection.blogspot.com/2009/03/2009-native-american-dollar-won-in.html

Origami
A fish from the Local Pond: http://mycoolcovercollection.blogspot.com/2009/04/fish-from-local-pond.html
A beautiful parrot made of paper:
http://mycoolcovercollection.blogspot.com/2009/04/is-this-how-parrot-looks-like.html
If you are interested in a pdf illustration of the making of parrot,
just contact me at faisalc...@gmail.com

You can feel free to leave your coments/ feedback for further
improvement of the blog. I am hopeful that you will like the blog.

You are also welcome to check out any related sites featured in
g000gle @ds.
You can also email me at faisalc...@gmail.com for any suggestions
regarding the blog or if you require any answers related to it.

Waiting for your visit to the blog
Best Regards
Yours Cheema

--