Stamps, First Day Covers and Postcards - Latest updates - Must Visit

CheemA

Sep 14, 2009, 2:41:24 AM9/14/09
Hello friend!
I hope and pray that you are fine and happy. You are welcome to go
straight to my hobby blogs to view our latest updates at:
http://mycoolcovercollection.blogspot.com/
&
http://mycoolpostcardcollection.blogspot.com/
Don't miss the following interesting posts:-

My Cool Covers/Stamps:
Beijing Olympics 2008 FDC from Slovakia:
http://mycoolcovercollection.blogspot.com/2009/09/22-slovakia-beijing-olympics-2008-fdc.html
Harry Potter Stamps: http://mycoolcovercollection.blogspot.com/2009/09/19-france-harry-potter-stamps-2007.html
Fish stamps/Cover from Macedonia:
http://mycoolcovercollection.blogspot.com/2009/09/20-macedonia-real-posted-cover-with.html
Kasarani Stadium Stamp Cover from Kenya:
http://mycoolcovercollection.blogspot.com/2009/09/21-kenya-real-posted-cover-with.html

My Cool Postcards:
Shalimar Gardens(UNESCO World Heritage Site in Danger) in Pakistan:
http://mycoolpostcardcollection.blogspot.com/2009/09/22-pakistan-shalimar-gardens-unesco.html
King of Beasts from Kenya: http://mycoolpostcardcollection.blogspot.com/2009/08/lovely-postcard-from-kenya-and.html
Mist in Shogran Forest, Kaghan Valley, Pakistan:
http://mycoolpostcardcollection.blogspot.com/2009/09/20-mist-in-shogran-forest-kaghan-valley.html
A Sweet Owl from Liberia:
http://mycoolpostcardcollection.blogspot.com/2009/06/postcard-17-sweet-owl-from-liberia.html

I collect stamps, postcards, covers, coins, etc. I also like to
interact with people from around the World in order to know about each
other's cultures. Swap offers are also welcome. I can find many
different items for you from Pakistan.
I hope that we will have a fine friendship.
Best Regards
Yours Cheema