Spend 20 Minutes and WIN cool Prizes

CheemA

Aug 12, 2009, 5:03:20 AM8/12/09
Hi friends!
I hope and pray that you are fine and happy.
Thanks a lot for the response of friends on my 1st Cool Cover Contest.
Although the response

has been very good but still it is much below the desired level.
However it is still a good

news for those who want to participate in it. You do not have to do
TOO much to get exciting

prizes. I shall post some intermediatary results in a couple of days.
At the moment JACK is

retaining the #1 spot while RONNY is at #2.

You can visit the blog for details at:
http://mycoolcovercollection.blogspot.com/

or go straight to the Contest Blog Post at:
http://mycoolcovercollection.blogspot.com/2009/07/1st-cool-cover-competition-participate.htm

There are many exciting prizes to be won for collectors who visit the
blog and participate

in the contest. Act now and visit my Blog to win at:
http://mycoolcovercollection.blogspot.com/

Believe me that you can get the TOP spot by spending just 10-20
minutes and making some nice

comments as per the Contest rules. Try your luck NOW!!!

Participate & Win
Best Regards
Cheema
Feel free to visit me at: