I am back to collect more stamps, FDCs and post cards. Check these great Photos

CheemA

Mar 25, 2009, 3:12:55 PM3/25/09
My dear friends!
Hello!
I hope and pray that you all are fine and happy.

After a brief pause, I am back to collect more stamps, FDCs, post
cards, etc and of course for more swaps.

During my absence, I happened to visit Gilgit which is the Capital of
"Northern Areas" of Pakistan due to some professional commitment. The
highlight of the trip included the journey from Rawalpindi to Gilgit
and back on the world-famous "Karakoram Highway (KKH)", a beautiful
view of Nanga Parbat - 9th highest peak in the World, a trip to Kargah
Nullah, a Helicopter ride to snow-covered Naran Valley, an on-the-
route stop at "Sulphur Springs" and a memorable hospitality by my
hosts in Gilgit.

I have uploaded some of the photos of my visits to my collecting blog
http://mycoolcovercollection.blogspot.com/

You are welcome to visit the blog and see some interesting places in
Pakistan. Who knows you might make a plan to visit Pakistan in the
coming summer to conquer Nanga Parbat!!! Till then check a cool photo
of the 9th highest peak of the World on my blog.

Waiting to see you on my blog
Best Regards
Yours Cheema