Re: FS. Confederate states forgeries

xarko...@gmail.com

Oct 31, 2015, 8:42:29 PM10/31/15
I bought a set of 14 for $2 on ebay last week."Facsimile" on reverse.
Other offerings were in the $12 range including shipping.
And, some other offerings did not appear as "sharp" in detail as the ones I got cheap.
The ebay images of similar offerings are accurate.
I do have a genuine #12 London Print I spent $10 for years ago. The #12 has infinitely finer detail and color than any of the facsimiles.
Nevertheless, one can get a picture of John C. Calhoun.