Mystic Heirloom Album hacks and my Ukrainian stamp album

Andy Pastuszak

Mar 4, 2012, 2:29:20 PM3/4/12
I bought a Mystic Heirloom stamp album last summer. Overall the album is not bad, but there are a number of pages I have needed to modify to preserve se-tenant blocks. I've taken the modifications I have made and provided those pages online.

I am also designing my own album for Ukrainian postage stamps that includes descriptions of all the stamps.

You can find all my stuff at http://www.stamphacks.com