Fidel Castro Stamp

Roedy Green

May 18, 2012, 3:07:29 AM5/18/12
When I was a boy I had a stamp that showed Fidel Castro striding. It
was black and white. I thought it was an American stamp, but today
that seems very odd the Americans would be celebrating his revolution.
It came out about 1959. Does anyone know the stamp I am referring to?
--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
http://mindprod.com