FS: 1999 Nintendo "Pokemon" Sticker Album with Stickers (Factory-Sealed)

j. r. sinclair

Aug 28, 2009, 7:05:00 AM8/28/09
1999 Nintendo "Pokemon" Sticker Album with Stickers (Factory-Sealed)

I have for sale the 1999 Nintendo (Factory-Sealed) "Pokemon Gotta Catch 'Em
All!" Sticker Album with Stickers. The Stickers include: Pikachu, Raichu,
magnaton, Hitonlee, Dragonair, Machop, Hitmonchan, and many more.
The 1999 Nintendo (Factory-Sealed) "Pokemon Gotta Catch 'Em All!" Sticker
Album with Stickers is in MINT condition.
Price $12. US plus postage

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you