Bill Acker's Fountain Pen Page

Andrea Sheridan

Mar 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/26/97

Sorry...it isn't Bill Ackerman, but Bill Acker that has the great web
site. If you know where he has gone please post the address. Bill
provided a wealth of info about the various pen shows, books on pens,
and assorted information of value to all collectors, especially
newcomers.

David Walter

Mar 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/27/97

I agree... Bill's is one of the better pages around. Here's the current URL
for his page:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Bill_Acker/

In article <3339C6...@deltanet.com>, Andrea Sheridan <a...@deltanet.com>
wrote:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
David W. Walter
dwa...@sonic.net

BAcker222

Mar 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/27/97

Thanks for the mention of my pen page. I have not gone anywhere yet. The
address is http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Bill_Acker/ The big
problem is with my server. I am at this time working on getting another
server that will provide faster access. If and when I move you can still
find me by accessing the CompuServe address.

Bill

Steve L

Mar 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/27/97

Andrea Sheridan wrote:

> Sorry...it isn't Bill Ackerman, but Bill Acker that has the great web
> site. If you know where he has gone please post the address. Bill
> provided a wealth of info about the various pen shows, books on pens,
> and assorted information of value to all collectors, especially
> newcomers.

Bill Acker's site:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Bill_Acker/

It was working today - 27 March 1997

sl.

DINE69

Mar 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/29/97

to www.elitescribe.com

just wanted to say thanks for the pens. the service was great i received
the pens the next day.

see you for gifts for mother's day and father's day

thanks again

cozy...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2018, 9:43:33 AM9/10/18
On Wednesday, March 26, 1997 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Andrea Sheridan wrote:
> Sorry...it isn't Bill Ackerman, but Bill Acker that has the great web
> site. If you know where he has gone please post the address. Bill
> provided a wealth of info about the various pen shows, books on pens,
> and assorted information of value to all collectors, especially
> newcomers.

Is Bill Acker's website down?
http://www.billspens.com
doesn't seem to work anymore

TrevorML

Sep 10, 2018, 11:30:54 PM9/10/18
there is a 14 November 2016 Web Archive of it available...

https://web.archive.org/web/20161114132246/http://www.billspens.com