Rowe ami R91

Trevor James

Dec 17, 2022, 1:55:48 PM12/17/22
I have error 32 on my jukebox and purchased a reconditioned mech board, I still have the same error code, so from what I can tell, I have to replace the optical switch. Can anyone help in locating one, I have been looking for days and no luck.

John Robertson

Dec 17, 2022, 5:04:29 PM12/17/22
On 2022/12/17 10:55 a.m., Trevor James wrote:
> I have error 32 on my jukebox and purchased a reconditioned mech board, I still have the same error code, so from what I can tell, I have to replace the optical switch. Can anyone help in locating one, I have been looking for days and no luck.

Have you tried carefully cleaning the opto sensor?

You may want to try using a compressed gas blow first. Is the machine
dusty or dirty - that would indicate how much the opto may need cleaning...

A Q-Tip or similar cotton wad dragged (dry!) through the gap could help.

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
#7 - 3979 Marine Way, Burnaby, BC, Canada V5J 5E3
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com